Status: Hang on to something, you're in for one heck of a ride!

Got to Get You Into My Life

Got to get you into my life

It was a stressful time for Paul and Emma.. Getting married tends to be that way, but imagine you're a Beatle, and very famous, and suddenly that stress level goes up several degrees.
By now everybody knew that they were a couple. Not everyone was happy about it, least of all Paul's many fans, who thought that they would one day get to be Paul's girlfriend, and someday wife..
Paul sheilded her from them the best he could, but a confrontation was inevitable, as he couldn't keep her locked up in the house. It went from girls screaming obscenities at her, to trying to scratch her face, and pull her hair.
Someone even slipped a note under their door, and when Paul picked it up, and opened it, it was a short letter, that said, "get out of Paul's life, or die bitch!! Signed, Paul's future wife!" He balled it up, and threw it into the fireplace. Emma never saw it.
Be that as it may, there were other problems in The Beatles camp. The concerts that were being planned left them next to no time to do much of anything.. not to mention, they were making money, well, they were making someone money, but they rarely saw any of it.
They all had discussed buying a house, and George, John, and Ringo had done so.. Paul was still the only one living in his old flat. How in the world they managed to get their hands on that much money was a mystery to him. For some reason he was left out of the loop.
He was discussing this with his band mates one day when Brian walked in..
"If you want Paul, I can give you the money.."
"What do you mean, you can give me the money?! What have we been doing all this for?! That money that I'm making should be mine, I shouldn't have to ask you for it!"

The room suddenly became so quiet you could've heard a pin drop.

"Well, do you want the money or not?" Paul almost told him where he thought Brian could put that money, but he thought better of it.
"Yes of course I want it." was all he said.

John's wife had taken Emma shopping, and together they found a very pretty, and affordable wedding dress.

It was an off white colour dress, with a v shaped neck, with short arms that came to her elbows. The fabric was satin, with lace on the outside, with the hem of the dress coming slightly below the knees. Instead of a viel, Emma decided on a white hair pin. A bit more shopping, and they found shoes to match, and some stockings.
The dress was kept at John and Cynthia's house, so it would be a surprise for Paul on their wedding day.
The Beatles were booked solid for most of January, with a long break after January 16th till April 11th. Enma suggested her staying behind at the house while the Beatles traveled to the various places, but Paul wouldn't hear of it. He wanted her by his side. Enma did not argue, as she really didn't want to be separated from him anyway.

The big day approached, and as they talked about it, they decided to get married at the Westminster Register office in London. John, George, and Ringo got together and surprised Paul with a honeymoon in a secluded spot in Somerset. It was a cottage, on a beach, hidden from view by two huge rocks.

Nobody knew it was there, except John, George, Ringo, and one or two other people... They were assured that no one would bother them.

It was a small cottage, with one bedroom, with a garden tub in it. There was a small kitchen, completely stocked with everything they needed, including food. The small living room had a fireplace, a couch and two comfy chairs.

John had taken Paul up to see it, so Paul would know how to get there on the day he and Emma got married.
"Emma is gonna love this, thanks mate!" Paul said as he hugged him.
"Don't mention it Paul... I'm serious, don't mention it, the less people that know this place is here, the better.."
"Trust me, I've no intention of telling a soul!"

**********

The night before the wedding Emma spent the night with Cynthia while John, Ringo, and George took Paul to a stag party.

"Look Paul, this is what you're gonna miss.." said John, as he directed Paul's attention to a half naked girl dancing on top of a table.
"Uhh... John, I'm not the slightest bit interested... sorry.." as if on cue, the girl came over and attempted to give Paul a lap dance.
Paul quickly jumped up..
"Sorry lads, but I don't feel comfortable here... whatdasay we just go back to my place and have a few drinks..."
"Oh come on Paul...." John said, but Paul was already headed for the door.
John sighed... "alright lads, let's go..."George headed to the door, but they had a bit of trouble getting Ringo's attention.
"Uhh... Ringo, I think you've helped her put herself, her kids, and her grandkids through college..." he said, as Ringo waved another fiver at the dancer.
"Hey, just drop me off at my house, there's someone, i mean something I wanna do.."
"Yeah, I'll bet!" John shouted back.
"I'll drive meself over to Paul's place."

Three hours later, Paul sat on his couch, with John's son, John, Ringo, and George, each with a baby in their arms. Apparently the women had made a women's only night, which meant that the men got all the kids.
"Congratulations, this is gonna be your life in a few years!"
"I've got no problem wirh this, John, trust me!"

**********

The next day Paul stood beside Emma, accompanied by George, John, and Ringo, with their wives, as well as Paul's Dad, who beamed with pride as he watched his son get married.

Emma cried tears of joy as Paul slipped the wedding ring on her finger...
"With this ring I thee wed.."

Happily, Paul kissed his bride. Then the congrats, and well wishes began, as they turned to make their exit.

"Welcome to the family luv..." Paul's Dad said, as he kissed Emma's cheek.
"Thank you Mr. McCartney.."
"Nope, that's Dad to you!"
"Sorry Dad.."
"Hey Dad, may I take my wife with me now?" Smiled Paul.
"Come on Mrs McCartney.."
********

Emma couldn't believe her eyes when she saw the cottage.
"Wow! How long do we get to stay here?"
"Two glorious weeks my love.."

Emma started to open the door..
"Oh no you don't!"
"What?"
"I've got to carry you over the threshold." With that he opened the door, and picked her up and carried her inside.

They found a roaring fireplace, already fixed, and dinner on the table.
"Hey look, it's still hot.." Emma said.
"Yeah, i see, but there's something else just as hot I'd like.."
"What's that?"
"You!" He then swooped her up, and carried her to the bedroom.

There they spent their first two weeks as husband and wife.. in their little cottage, all by themselves. That was just fine with them. Another surprise awaited Emma after they left that cottage, which was a house. But for now, they were perfectly content here.