Warfram

Warfram Part 3

the other room with hunter he was tired and wanted to rest he falls to sleep the next morning Ryu was up and meditating... Hunter walks in and asks" Are you, Bizzy Ryu?... Ryu opens his eyes and stops meditating then he says" no I am not Bizzy what do you need from me hunter?... Hunter says"I want you to meet the leader of our clan leader come on follow me... Ryu stands up and fallows Hunter as they enter the main room where the clan mates gather for missions... Hunter says" Vincent... Vincent turns around and walks over to him and says" good to see you have come back this is our new clan member yes?... Hunter says" yes Vincent this is Ryu Hayabusa and Ryu this is Vincent... Ryu bows his head in respect to the clan leader then he says" it is nice to meet you... Vincent says" it is nice to meet you as well today our mission is to get that thing off of your lag as fast as possible the sooner its off the batter... Ryu says"I agree with you I don't want to here Raven's voice anymore... Vincent says"I was hoping you would say that know hunter Sence he is your partner you should go with him I would send others with you but they are on there missions already... Hunter says" its ok I am sure we can handle this if not I will contact you personally for help but I pry I don't half to do that come on Ryu lets get this mind control device off of you your Lag this ship is by mine you remember how to fly it yes?... Ryu says" yes I do don't worry he heads to his ship and whats for Hunter... Hunter gets into his ship and asks" you ready to go Ryu?... Ryu says" yes Hunter I am let's get this over with quickly but carefully... Hunter says"I agree remember Shadow could be there waiting for you so you may half to fight him sooner then you think... Ryu says" if he is there I will fight him I am not afraid of Raven or his man their Ships detach from the larger ship the dojo' the ships right themselves slowly... Hunter says" ok let's do this he drives the ship... Ryu does the same he follows behind Hunter's ship They get to the area and they both Jump off of their ships... Hunter says"I hope you're ready for a real fight Ryu becomes I see are Enemies... Ryu says"I am ready to fight if you are I see them lets do this Quickly I want this thing off of me... Hunter says" right he leads the way he sees a fu Enemy then says" ok get your bow out we are attacking them Quietly... Ryu tacks our his bow he was ready to fight and to get the mind control device off of his lag... But the Animes new they wor coming Raven orders his man to set up a trap to capture the Tano he was after Raven says" we must sprat the new Tano from hunter he will beezer to catcher if he is alone they what till they see them waiting in silents... Hunter walks up First he signals Ryu to come up after him... Ryu walks up from where he was hiding then he says" Hunter it's to Quiet shouldn't we have seen or heard the Anime by know?... Hunter says" your right something isn't right here... Suddenly the Anime opens fire hoping to spray them... Hunter yells move! he pushes Ryu out of the way... Ryu falls down a very large hill but isn't hurt he didn't know how he was going to get back up to Hunter but he needed to find another way around he was on his own...
♠ ♠ ♠
(Ryu Hayabusa)...(Tano)...(Salena)...(Hunter)...(Shadow)...(Vincent)...(a shadow Volt)...(Lotus)