You

Twelve.

Three days.
Three whole days went by before Joanna encountered Tony again. He of course hadn't recognized her right off the bat dud to her completely changing her hairstyle both cut wise and color wise. She had done away with the black and pink color and replaced it with a deep, rich purple that contrasted with her pale skin color. She had also chopped alot of the length away, it now rested just above her shoulders.

Rachael and Becky weren't quite sure what had changed in Joanna but they loved it. In the back of their minds, they figured Tony was involved with it, but they decided to not ask about it. Joanna was grateful for that of course. She wasn't looking forward to telling anyone about her last encounter with Tony.

Currently the girls and guys were at a club enjoying drinks and dancing. Tony even tagged along for the fun. He wondered where Jo was, but chose to stay at the bar anyways in case she had told at least Rachael about what he pulled on Jo last. He quickly tossed back a few shots and spun around on the backless stool he as perched on to watch people dance.

As the poppy sounding song ended and switched to Velvet Revolver's Slither and the lights changed to darker colors.

Hey Hey Hey

When you look you see right through me
Cut the rope, fell to my knees
Born and broken every single time

Always keep me under finger
That's the spot where you run to me
Might see some type of pleasure in my mind


The lights hit just right on a girl dancing by herself but surrounded by others dancing too. He noticed the dark purple hair on the girl first, then his eyes traveled down her body slowly. She was wearing a straight black corset top that revealed just enough cleavage and a black and purple skirt that just covered her ass, but barely. He liked what he saw. Turning away from the girl, he quickly ordered another round of shots. He wanted to see her dance some more.

Yeah, here comes the water
It comes to wash away the sins of you and I
This time you see


She spun around during the chorus and met his stare. Once it dawned on him who he had be watching like a hawk, he choked on his shot. Joanna laughed and turned her back on him while the song continued playing.

When you seek me you destroy me
Rape my mind and smell the poppies
Born and bloodied every single time

Always keep me under finger
That's the spot where you might linger
But I see some type of pleasure in my mind

Yeah, here comes the water
It comes to wash away the sins of you and I
This time you see
Like holy water
It only burns you faster than you'll ever dry
This time with me


During the guitar solo, Joanna decided she needed a drink. Tony watched as she made her way to the bar and licked his lips hungrily. Joanna made it to the bar just as the song ended and another more upbeat pop song blared through the speakers.

"What would you like gorgeous?" The bartender asked shooting her a grin.

"Rum and coke please," she answered with a sweet smile.

"Fuck Jo," she heard Tony say under his breath. She grinned to herself but refused to look over at him.

"Here you go and it's on the house."

"Oh wow thanks," she squinted to read his nametag, "Trent."

"Any time gorgeous."

Tony scoffed at the brief exchange between the two. He rolled his eyes when he noticed she was blushing. He then watched Rachael join Jo next to him.

"He's hot Jo!" Rachael shouted over the music. "You should definitely keep talking to the guy!"

"I don't know. I'm horrible with this shit," Joanna blushed again. "But he is pretty nice to look at huh?"

"Keep it in your skirts ladies," Tony muttered.

"Jealous?" Rachael taunted him. Joanna laughed.

"Fuck you Rach."

Both girls watched as he got up from his stool and disappeared over by the dance floor.

"What can I get ya?" Trent asked, pulling the girls' attention off of Tony.

"Another round of shots for my table and your number for my super shy best friend,"Rachael shot him a sweet smile.

" Rachael!" Joanna groaned while Trent left to fill her order.

Rachael shrugged but said nothing while she waited for her stuff.

"Here you go ladies," Trent returned with a tray of shots and, as requested, a slip of paper folded in half.

Joanna eyed the paper as Rachael grabbed the tray, "Thank you!"

Trent nodded and sent a smile Joanna's way that made her weak at the knees. Unsure of what to do next, Joanna decided to just follow Rachael back to their table before she made a complete ass of herself.

"Here we go guys!" Rachael said as loud as possible over the music. She noticed Tony had joined the group and turned to Jo and grinned evily, "and here's your order."

Tony watched Jo grab the paper from her. When she opened the note, she turned a deep shade of red.

"Since when can you drink paper?" Nick asked with a laugh.

"Grow up asshole," Rachael laughed, "it's that hot bartender's number."

"Ooooh our little JoJo finally caught the eye of a man? Aww!" Everyone minus Tony shouted at once causing Jo to blush yet again.

"Shut up!" She tried to sound angry but failed.

"I need a smoke break," Tony muttered to himself.

"Me too, but not a cigarette," Joanna added after she downed her shot. She was pretty much done drinking as it wasnt exactly her thing. She'd rather smoke pot than get trashed off her ass on alcohol.

"Let's go then hot stuff," Nick chuckled.

Joanna nodded and quickly followed him through the crowd of people. Once outside she felt much better. She leaned against the cool brick wall and waited for Nick to pull out whatever they planned to smoke.

Almost immediately the scent of grape weed hit her nostrils.

"Can't get caught if it smells and looks like a cigar yeah?" Nick laughed after a couple hits.

"Not as easily anyways," Joanna shrugged and happily took the blunt offered to her.

"So Tony's been awful quiet around you tonight," Nick pointed out after a few more hits between the two.

Joanna nodded, "Shit's been....weird around us lately."

"I heard he kissed you."

"That he did. After I told him not to."

"Should have kicked his ass," Nick chuckled.

"Both times," Joanna slipped.

"Both times?"

"Crap," she frowned, "Yeah he wanted to talk about shit and me being a dumbass went to his house with him. We talked, argued and made out. Before it got too far though he stopped and said he had a fucking date! Like what the fuck dude?!"

"That's fucked up man."

"I know. But that's ok, he wants to fuck with my head, I'll fuck with his as well."

"Just be careful ok?"

"I always am," she nodded.

Nick snorted.

"I am!"

"Right," Nick laughed.

"So how's the new album coming along?" She was tired of conversations about Tony.

Nick shrugged, "Better now that the frontman's laid off the bullshit."

"Cool."

"We'll be heading into the studio soon, if you stick around, you'll have to drop by and hang out."

Joanna nodded, "Actually I will be sticking around."

"Oh yeah?" Nick perked up.

"Yep, my grandpa uh, he left me his house in his will and some money too. I didn't say anything at first because I knew the girls would talk me into staying before I figured out on my own if I wanted to or not. After alot of consideration I've decided to stay."

Nick grinned and pulled her into a hug, "That's the best news I've heard yet!"

"What are you going on about?" Tony asked, joining the two.

"Nothing," Joanna shrugged.

"It's got to be something pretty important if he's extra giddy around you."

"It's none of your business Tony, ok? Fuck dude, " she rolled her eyes.

Tony held his hands up, "Sorry, I was just trying to show interest."

"Yeah well don't."

Tony frowned but nodded. He chose to go back inside, before he and her got into yet another argument. Her and Nick finished smoking and decided to head back in as well.

Immediately Joanna's ears were graced with a remixed version of Stone Temple Pilots Sex Type Thing and a wide grin spread across her face.

I am, I am, I am
I said I wanna get next to you
I said I gonna get close to you
You wouldn't want me have to hurt you too, hurt you too?

I ain't, I ain't, I ain't
A buyin' into your apathy
I'm gonna learn ya my philosophy
You wanna know about atrocity, atrocity?

I know you want what's on my mind
I know you like what's on my mind
I know it eats you up inside
I know, you know, you know, you know


"You're loving watching him squirm huh?" Nick shouted above the music the best he could while Joanna did her thing.

She grinned, "As I said he wants to fuck with my head, two can play that game."

Nick chuckled and headed to their table leaving her behind. Tony's eyes locked with hers, his face was clear of all emotion while she continued moving to the beat of the remixed song.

I am a man, a man
I'll give ya somethin' that ya won't forget
I said ya shouldn't have worn that dress
I said ya shouldn't have worn that dress

I know you want what's on my mind
I know you like what's on my mind
I know it eats you up inside
I know, you know, you know, you know

Here I come, I come, I come


Suddenly Tony appeared right in front of her.

I am, I am, I am
I said I wanna get next to you
I said I gonna get close to you
You wouldn't want me have to hurt you too, hurt you too?


"I know what you're doing Jo," he said in her ear. "I'm not stupid."

She tilted her head to the side, "What am I doing? "

I know you want what's on my mind
I know you like what's on my mind
I know it eats you up inside
I know, you know, you know, you know
I know you want what's on my mind
I know you like what's on my mind
I know it eats you up inside
I know, you know, you know, you know


He placed his hand on her thigh and slowly slid it up further, "You wanna finish what we started the other day. I know the feeling baby, I want to finish it too. All you gotta do is say the magic word and I'll make all your dreams come true."

Here I come, I come, I come
Here I come, I come, I come
Here I come, I come, I come
Here I come, I come, I come


"Again."

He removed his hand and casually walked to the bar for another drink, leaving her alone on dance floor fuming. Catching sight of the hot bartender making his way to Tony, she did the only thing she could think of to put Tony in his place once and for all.

She was at the bar so fast, she didn't realize it.

"Well hello again gorgeous," Trent smiled, noticing her presence. "Have you given my question any thought yet?"

Joanna nodded, "I'd love to have dinner with you one night this week."

Tony choked on his beer and looked at her, shock plastered all over his face.

"Great! Slide me your number and once I'm off work, we can plan a day this week."

Joanna grabbed the pen from his hand and scribbled her number down. She handed both the napkin and pen back to him, "Call me whenever."

Trent smiled, "I will."

She blew him a kiss and began making her way to the table.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Tony demanded, catching her wrist to stop her from going any further.

"Whatever the fuck I want," she shot back while yanking her wrist from his grasp. "You don't own me. We're not dating. Remember that."She added with a shrug.

"Did you tell him yes?" Rachael asked excitedly shoving Tony out of her way.

Joanna grinned, "I did!"

The girls squealed with delight.

"But since all of my shit is back home, I'm going to have to make a trip there to get everything."

"Road trip!" Rachael shouted.

Tony watched the girls jump around and shook his head, clearly stunned. Just a bit ago she was dropping hints his way and now? Why the hell would she dance around like that for him if she was going to go off and have dinner with some bartender? A frustrated growl left his mouth before he stormed out of the club. Joanna watched him push the doors open with more force than necessary and she nodded at his back proudly.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the lyrics to both songs I got from azlyrics.
I think they're correct but they may not be. After watching reruns of CSI over the weekend I heard a remixed version of Sex Type Thing so I know I'm correct in saying remix lol. Now Slither I'm not sure about it if it's got a remixed version or not. But even if it doesn't, it's my story and I can pretend it does right?! Bahahahaha. I'll be updating the character tab to add in what Trent looks like very soon, so be on the lookout for that:)

Thanks for the feedback I really appreciate it! As usual YAIGT (ZV story) will be updated momentarily!