You

Thirteen. City 2 City.

Joanna was pacing Matt and Rachael's kitchen while Ex's and Oh's played quietly on the home theater system in the living room. . She had a date with the bartender, Trent, on Saturday and she needed to pack up all her belongings by tomorrow night. Rachael sadly had a family emergency so she wasn't available to go help her, and Matt of course went along with her for support. Becky was busy with work and Nick and Jeremiah were busy recording.

"Fuck!" She shouted in the quiet kitchen.

"Lover boy blow ya off?"

Joanna jumped not knowing someone was in the house with her. She turned and glared at Tony, "No he didn't you ass."

He laughs, "Calm down little one he'd be a moron to blow you off. So what's wrong?"

"Everyone's busy doing things and I have packing to do."

"You're bailing on the bartender?"

Joanna rolled her eyes, "No! Even though it's none of your business I'm moving back here."

"Oh wow really? Dude that's awesome."

"Yeah."

"So you're needing help?"

"Oh, well..."

"Let me get ahold of Steve and the three of us can get you packed and moved in here."

"I'm not moving in with Matt and Rach, Tony."

"You can stay with me then," he shrugged and pulled out his phone.

She laughed at his suggestion and shook her head no, "Grandpa left me his house in his will. I'm all set minus getting my shit packed and moved out here."

He shrugged, "Let me get Steve over here and we'll all go wherever you disappeared off to."

"But-"

He held up his hand and began talking to his brother. Joanna rolled her eyes again and headed to her room for something to smoke. She flopped down on her bed and grabbed out an already rolled joint. Music was playing quietly from the small radio on her table. Right as she had it lit and smoking, Tony made his presence known joining her on the bed.

"Steve and his son are gonna follow me and you up to your place."

"Why can't I ride with Steve and his son ride with you?"

"Oh get over it already Joanna fuck."

Joanna sighed, "Sorry it's just...ugh I don't even know what to say."

He nodded and reached to turn the song off. She slapped his arm away from the table.

"I love this song don't fucking turn it," she muttered and turned it up some more.

"It's such a sappy song by GC though," Tony scoffed referring to Say Anthing.

"And that's why you suck," she shrugged, taking another hit off her joint. Reluctantly she offered it to him after a couple more hits.

"What's on your mind?" She asked out of the blue.

"You really going out with that bartender?"

She raised an eyebrow, "What's it matter to you?"

"Don't answer the question with another question."

"Yes I am, not that it's any of your concern. Didn't we confirm this not too long ago?"

"You're making a mistake," he said quietly, passing her the joint back and rising to his feet. "Soon as you're finished with that meet me outside."

She watched him walk out. Rolling her eyes, she finished what she wanted of the joint and stuck it in the ashtray. She rose to her feet making sure she had everything she needed for the road trip with the last person she wanted to be with.

XxxxxX

"Oh, yeah
I love to say fuck when I'm driving in my car
Fuck when I'm walking in the fucking park
Fuck you if you don't like what I say
I love to say fuck every fucking day
Oh yeah

I love to say fuck
I love to say fuck
I love to say fuck
I love to say fuck

Well I hope I don't offend you
When I say the word fuck
I guess you had it coming to you
You're such a worthless little fuck
And I don't care if you're my mother
Or my motherfucking father
I could really give a fuck now
That ain't my motherfucking problem"


Joanna was in control of music on the trip. Her hopes were to drive Tony absolutely insane with her choice of music.

"You've got issues JoJo," he chuckled.

"Can't hear you over the music!

Well I ain't got a fucking problem
I just love to say fuck
And I don't care who's around me
I could really give a fuck
And I don't care if you're my mother
Or my motherfucking father
I could really give a fuck now
That ain't my motherfucking problem

Oh, yeah
I love to say fuck when I'm driving in my car
Fuck when I'm walking in the fucking park
Fuck you if you don't like what I say
I love to say fuck every fucking day
Oh yeah

I love to say fuck
I love to say fuck
I love to say fuck
I love to say fuck

F.U.C.K. every fucking day (Fuck fuck fuck fuck)
F.U.C.K. every fucking day (Fuck fuck fuck fuck)
F.U.C.K. every fucking day (Fuck fuck fuck fuck)
F.U.C.K. every fucking day (Fuck fuck fuck fuck)

Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck

One nation under fuck with liberty fucking justice for all
"

"What the fuck was that shit anyways?" Tony asked once the song was over and the next played.

She shot him a pointed stare, "That 'shit' was and is still the Murderdolls. Don't you ever talk shit on Wednesday 13, Joey Jordison, Tripp Eisen, Acey Slade and Eric Griffen like that again."

He raised an eyebrow, "Joey Jordison as in Slipknot drummer Joey?"

She nodded, "The one and only."

"Huh."

"Uncultured swine," she muttered under her breath.

"Excuse me?" He laughed.

"That song was I Love To Say Fuck. The last one was Welcome To The Strange."

He nodded and focused on the road again while HIM's Killing Loneliness played next, "Your mixed CD is quite random."

"Why thank you," she muttered sarcastically.

"Ok we're coming up on exits, which am I taking?"

"Ohio's," she replied.

"We should have flown man."

"Well someone wouldn't let me try and explain that now did they?"

Just then Tony's phone went off. He tossed it in her lap, "Answer that."

"Lovato's whore line," Joanna began even though she knew it was Steve, "One night stands preferred. How may I help you?"

Steve laughed while Tony called her a bitch under his breath, "Where the hell you taking us White?" Steve asked.

"Just on the inside of Ohio homie. Past the food joints, it'll be the first apartment complex right past them."

Gotcha, we'll see you there," he replied before hanging up.

"That was fucked up Jo. What if that was my mom?"

"Too bad it said Steve," she rolled her eyes, "Besides who cares if momma knows?"

"I do damn it."

"Eh whatever. I'm sure she knows already."

The rest of the drive to her place was silent. Tony parked and immediately jumped out of his SUV. Joanna laughed and shrugged it off. Once Steve showed up, she got out.

"Let's get busy, yeah?" Steve asked and followed her up to her building.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit Kottonmouth Kings featuring Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko City 2 City.

Thank y ou for the comments on last chapter!
It was waaaaay too long so its split up into 2 chapters lol.