You

Five.

Tony spent the next week trying to put two and two together, sober. Obviously this girl was important to the guys and his rapid drug and alcohol consumption was straining it. His head hurt so much he wanted to strangle the next person he saw.

"God, this is bullshit!"

Tony's fist went through the drywall next to his closet. The impact was enough to send an old checkered Vans shoebox crashing to the floor next to his feet.

"Of course,"he muttered to himself while bending down to pick up the contents of the shoebox. He came across some old school pictures and stopped. They were of the band and girlfriends past and present. Smiling at the memories while shuffling through the rest, a gasp escaped his lips.

"No fucking way..."

----

Joanna laughed and ducked when a big chunk of neapolitan ice cream flew in her direction. She and the guys were in a stoned state of mind having a food fight in Nick's backyard. A loud scream shot through her mouth when an ice cold sensation ran down her back.

"Gigler you're going to pay for that!" She shouted and retaliated by taking her entire bowl and dumping it over Nick's head.

"Bitch!" Nick laughed, grabbing Joanna around the waist to keep her in place. His free hand grabbed for his own bowl.

"You won't!" Joanna shouted while struggling to break free.

But it was too late.

Joanna's chest was covered in ice cream. Nick took the opportunity to hug her tightly, making sure the cold stuff stayed in place.

"You're so dead!"

The guys busted up laughing.

"Payback's a bitch my friend," Joanna muttered, sitting down to light a joint.

"It was your brilliant idea babycakes," Nick chuckled.

"Oh I know," she smiled sweetly.

"I don't like the look of that smile," Nick said while backing away from her.

"You shouldn't."

"Ok, back to party plans!" Matt said while taking the joint Joanna passed.

"You're not supposed to be planning your own party Matt," Joanna pointed out.

He shrugged, "So? These assholes always plan goofy shit for mine. At least this year you're here so it won't suck quite as much."

"Aww," she giggled.

"You didn't complain once that stripper worked her magic on ya, "Nick muttered.

"Or the giant ball pits we personally built ourselves," Jeremiah added.

"Fucking really?!" Joanna laughed so hard she started crying.

"What?!" Nick and Jeremiah said at the same time.

"Nothing."

"Yeah so see why I'm helping plan this one?" Matt asked with a grin. "They've botched the last few, not purposely but they did."

Joanna snorted.

"Hey guys."

Everyone looked behind Joanna to see Tony walking up to them.

"Why the hell are you all wearing ice cream?"

"Food fight duh!" Joanna shrugged.

"Yeah we tried calling you but you didn't answer," Matt shrugged. "Figured you were busy."

"Took your advise," Tony shrugged.

Joanna raised an eyebrow at Matt, who chose to look anywhere but at her at that point. Rolling her eyes, she looked back to Tony. Quickly realizing he was sober, she took it upon herself to quickly stand up.

"Going somewhere Jo?" Jeremiah asked.

"Home for a shower. I'm sticky all over and it's not a very fun feeling anymore."

"Its a bit of a long walk back there and we're not ready to go yet," Nick pouted.

"I'll survive," she shrugged collecting her things.

"I can give you a ride if you'd like?" Tony asked.

"You give a ride to a stupid groupie whore? Doesn't surprise me one bit," she muttered sarcastically, "But no thanks. I'd rather take my chances on foot."

The guys watched her leave. Tony groaned loudly and looked at his cousin.

"Figured it out I'm guessing?" Matt asked while Nick and Jeremiah were busy.

Tony nodded sadly, "Pictures helped me realize who she is. Man I can't believe I treated her so shitty."

"Sucks doesn't it?"

"I fucking get it ok? I've got alot of damage control to deal with I know."

"Yeah from years ago and recently."

"I fucking know Matt! Fuck man, why didn't she just say who she was when I first saw her with you guys?!"

"Oh I don't know maybe you fucked her and then threw her aside for the next piece of ass? Treated her like shit when her parents split and wasn't there for her when she needed you of all people the most. Any of that ringing a bell?"

"Damn it," Tony sighed.

"She fell in love with you man and you were too busy trying to fuck every single girl who'd even look your way. She came back for her grandpa's funeral and was supposed to leave the very next day. Now she's staying until my birthday because I was always there for her, like you were supposed to be. Why she even fell for you is beyond me."

"I know, I know," Tony groaned.

----

Joanna stopped half way through her walk to rest her aching legs. The guys just had to not be done screwing around yet. Tony just had to show up. They just had to choose icecream as their weapon for their childish food fight game. She wanted to scream at the top of her lungs.

Finding a slightly secluded area with trees, bushes and flowers, Joanna sat down in the fresh, professional cut grass to give her legs a break. She then pulled out the burnt out joint from earlier and also a cigarette. Setting the cigarette down on her leg, she brought the joint up to her lips and lit it.

After a few hits, she put the joint out, stashing the roach in her pack of smokes. She then laid back in the grass while lighting the cigarette at the same time. She watched the clouds pass by slowly. Birds and bugs flew around every so often while she continued to lay there.

Joanna didn't notice Tony had followed her. She didn't even hear him slowly making his way towards her; she was drifting off to sleep. Not until he cleared his throat did she realize she was no longer alone.

"Stalk much?" She muttered to herself.

"I was just making sure you're ok. "

"What do you care?"

Tony sighed while choosing to sit next to her, "Look I'm sorry I've been such a dick. I've been going through alot lately and chose to take it out on you. I guess you could say it's a bit of an ego killer when a beautiful woman such as yourself has done everything but thrown herself at me."

"Wow," Joanna muttered sarcastically, "Wonder how fans feel when you do the same to them."

"I-"

"Look just leave me alone ok?"

"My offer still stands for that ride home," he said while getting back up. "And for the record I really am sorry. If I could take it all back I would."

"Me too," she mumbled.

Hearing another long sigh from him, she moved to a seated position and watched him go to his car. Biting her lip hard, she rolled her eyes with a groan, "Lovato wait up!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the recs and subscriptions <3<3<3