Summer Camp

What's Her Problem?

Why on earth did Amber need to call me at that exact minute? Anytime but then would have been a perfect time to call me, but no. She just had to call me right that second. Now I’ll never know if Nick was really trying to kiss me.

“Amber, what was so important that you needed to call me earlier?” I asked as she, Ashley and I sat down on our couch listening to Lady GaGa, and reading Cosmo Girl and Seventeen magazines.

“I called you to see what was up? Why where were you?” She asked.

“Well, I was out by the lake getting asked out to the dance by Nick Jonas, and he was about to kiss me, I think.”

“He what?!” She shrieked.

“Yeah, but because you called, the moment was officially ruined.” I joked, but I guess because it was partly true the joke side of it didn’t seem to show.

“Well, I’m sorry I ruined your ‘moment’.” She rolled her eyes at me.

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked.

“I’m sorry I didn’t know you were making out with Nick.”

“We were not!” I said in shock.

“Whatever Mel, just don’t talk to me.” She said, and walked out of mine and Ashley’s cabin.

I stood there in shock. Was I really going to let her talk to me like that? Like it was my fault Nick was maybe about to kiss me. Was she jealous or something? God, what is her problem?!

Ambers POV.

What’s her problem!? Like I knew Nick was about to kiss her. Sigh. I wish it was me Nick was about to kiss. Is that why I freaked out on her? Am I jealous of Mel? Whoa, wait, I’m talking to myself! I got to stop this right now.

“Hey Amber, you know where Mel is?” Nick asked as he came up to me.

I felt my heart drop, and right after my heart dropped, I felt like I was going to scream and punch somebody. Was this a sign? Am I really jealous of Mel?

“Hello! Amber, you know where Mel is?” He asked again, trying to get my attention.

“Oh sorry, yea, she’s at her cabin with Ash.” I said, and walked away.

“Thanks and why aren’t you with them? I thought you girls hung out like 24/7?” He asked.

“It’s a long story.” I tried to avoid eye contact with him.

“Well, tell me later then.” He smiled, and started walking over to Ashley’s and Mel’s cabin.

Later, like after you and Melanie get together and become the ‘it’ couple of the moment, yeah sure I’ll tell you.
♠ ♠ ♠
YO,
Another chapter.
a little bit of drama,
hopefully some more would come soon.
I know during the time of the dance there will be lots .
So keep commenting, the more comments the more my fingers type.

Have you heard Just Dance by Lady GaGa?
I gotta say, VERRRRRY good.
check it out.

I'm out,
Melanie. ♥