Summer Camp

Oh No You Didn't .

“Hey Amber, are you alright?” Kevin asked me as the four of us played a billion questions, and don’t ask it was Joe’s idea.

“Yeah, I’m completely fine. More than fine, I’m absolutely perfect.” I tried to convince him, and maybe even myself.

“Yeah, we’ll talk later.” He didn’t believe me, but before I could protest he gave me a look, which shut me up.

“Okay Amber it’s your turn.” Joe said to me.

“Okay, um… Ashley,” I started trying to think of something. “What’s your favorite instrument?”

“Amber, what kind of a question is that?” She asked.

“I don’t know a question?” I guessed.

“Ha, that’s very funny.”

“Just answer.” I laughed.

“I’d have to say piano.”

“Same!” I exclaimed. “Sorry, you’re turn.”

She laughed. “Alright, Joe, what would be your favorite prank to play?”

“It’s the one where you ring door bells and run away.” He laughed.

“Are you kidding, prank calling is way better.” She furrowed her eyebrows.

“Is not.” He said.

“Is too.”

“Is not.”

“Is too.”

“Is not.”

“Is too.”

“Is too.”

“Is not! Uh, wait no I mean… ah! Joe, you confused me!” She exclaimed as she playfully hit Joe in the arm.

“I’m sorry I’m way to genius for you.” He gave her a cocky smile.

“Oh yes Joe, you are way to smart for me.” She said sarcastically.

“Of course I am.” He smiled and gave her a one arm hug.

“Has anyone noticed that we’re the only four left out here.” Kevin remarked.

“And has anyone noticed its freezing.” I added.

“Yeah, I think I’m going to go grab a jacket, you coming Amber?” Ashley asked.

“Yeah, we’ll be right back.” I said grabbing a flashlight because it was pitch black outside.

As Ashley and I continued to walk to my cabin we heard a strange noise. Of course because of the wind it could have easily been a tree branch breaking. We continued walking, and we finally arrived at my cabin. I opened the door, and walked over to my dresser. I grabbed my warmest sweater and put it on.

“Alright, let’s hurry the guys are waiting.” I said and right as I was about to open the door there was a loud knock.

We both jumped at this.

“H- Hello?” I managed to say.

No answer.

“Is anyone there?” Ashley asked terrified.

No answer.

We stood there in shock not knowing what to do. Should we stay in here? Or should we run out and run as fast as we could back to the fire?

Right as I was about to speak up to Ashley, there was the loud knocking noise again, which made me and Ashley shriek.

My breathing became header. “Ashley, I’m scared.”

“So am I.” She admitted.

“Ashley…” I whispered. “The doors unlocked.”

And with that two shadows appeared and started banging on the door.

Ashley and I jumped onto the bed hugging each other screaming, terrified for our lives.

The banging died down and laughs came from the two shadows.

Joe and Kevin.

“You guys are dead!” I yelled as I got off the bed and began chasing after them, Ashley following along.

“You should have seen your guy’s faces!” Joe laughed while he and Kevin ran.

“Well you should see your faces after we beat the crap out of you for doing that to us!” Ashley screamed.

“Oh, we’re so scared!” The mocked us.

“You should be!” Ashley and I screamed as we continue to run after them.

I grabbed Kevin’s shirt accidentally pulling the material, but that’s what he gets for scaring the crap out of us.

“Okay, okay. We give up.” Joe said running out of breath from running.

“Ha!” Kevin started laughing again. “You guys screaming was priceless.”

Joe laughed along too. “And good thing we got it all on tape.”

“Whoa, wait! Tape, what do you mean Joe?” Ashley asked.

“Yeah, it’s going up on Youtube.” He said.

“Oh god, no you didn’t.” I said as my jaw dropped.

“Oh yes we did.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, and I hope you enjoy it.
Comment and subscribe :)