Summer Camp

That's Stupid .

“I can’t believe this.” Ashley exclaimed in disbelief.

“I can’t believe it either.” I agreed.

Joe and Kevin weren’t joking, they really posted our embarrassing video online.

“I say we get them back.” I said.

“Agree on that one,” She nodded. “But how?”

“Hmm…” I thought about it for a second. “I got it!”

“Awesome, so what’s the plan?” She asked.

“Okay the plan is…”

“Why the hell was Am-“She was cut off by Ashley clearing her throat. “Um, hi Amber.”

“Hey.”

Awkward silence…

“Anyways,” Mel and I said together. “Um, I’m leaving now, bye.” I said and walked past Mel out the door.

---

“Hey,” Melanie said as she took a seat next to me. “What’s up?”

“Nothing, just watching this embarrassing video of Amber and I.” I replied.

“Oh yeah, when did this happen?” She asked while she watched the video of two retarded freaks screaming their heads off.

“Yesterday,” I replied. “And whoa, wait a minute, you didn’t even come back to the cabin last night, where were you?” I asked curious.

She looked away, and casually tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. “… Places.”

“Mel, you lair, what did you do?” I asked.

“I was with Nick.” She replied as if it were no big deal.

“With Nick,” I started. “Doing what?”

“Ashley, it was nothing like that.” She said in disgust.

“Good, because if you did-“

“Ashley, I darn well know what would happen if I did, do ‘that’.” She cut me off.

“Good, now anyways… What’s with all this drama between you and Amber, I’m getting sick of it, just put your differences aside and move on.” I rolled my eyes. “Why are you fighting in the first place anyways?”

“I think it was because I joked about being mad about her calling me?” I guessed.

“Well, that’s stupid.” She said.

“I know, like I was joking.” I rolled my eyes.

“I was talking about you.” She turned to me.

“Oh?”

“Yeah, if it was something small like that, why is the fight even still happening, go apologize, even if you were joking.” She said as if it was the easiest thing to figure out in the world, truthfully it was.

“Yeah, but what if she just blanks me out like she’s been doing for the past couple of days?” I asked.

She tried thinking of something. “I don’t know, just go. Go, go, and go!” She said shoving me out the door.

“Thanks, great advice.” And the door shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey,
new chapter.
sorry it took a billion years :(