Summer Camp

Cheater !

Why am I apologizing? She should be the one apologizing to me. She was the one who freaked out on me, not me freaking out on her. I shouldn’t be thinking of this right now, I need an apology. Hmm…Think brain, think.

“Mel.” Amber called as she came up to me.

“Hey Amber.”

“I’m sorry.” She said.

“You’re saying sorry?”

“Well, it was my fault we were in this fight in the first place.” She explained.

“Actually,” I sighed. ”I think I’m the one who should be apologizing.” I said truthfully.

“Why Mel, you didn’t do anything.”

“No I did, I shouldn’t have pretended to get mad at you, and I’m so sorry Amber.”

“Hugs?” We said together.

We both smiled and gave each other a hug.

“Stupid boys, they get in the way of everything.” I laughed, and she followed.

“Well, I have to go to class, bye Mel.” She gave me a hug and left.

---

“Hey.” I greeted Ashley as I walked in just on time for our vocal class with Nick.

“So, you guys friends again?” She asked.

“Yeah.” I smiled and took my seat as Nick walked in.

“Hey everyone, so today we’ll start off small. We’ll get everyone to come up here one at a time and give us a sample of your skills.” He said and looked around the room.

I tilted my head down and tried to avoid eye contact with him.

“Melanie, come show us what you got.” He smiled as I got up and gave him a long and hopefully painful death glare.

“Anytime you’re ready.” He kept smiling, yeah because this was so funny.

I took a deep breath, and began to sing One and Only by Teitur, once I was done I got an applause.

I turned to Nick. “You better sleep with your eyes open.” I murmured to him and sat down beside Ashley.

“Alright,” He started. “Who wants to come up next?”

---

The day passes by quickly, and Amber, Ashley and I met up to swim for a bit.

“Ten bucks for each of you if you guys go in first.” I commented.

“You wish.” Ashley said.

I turned around and saw Nick approaching closer; he put his finger over his mouth signaling me to stay quiet.

“You know one of you has got to go in one time, so it might as well be both of you.” Nick said as we push Amber and Ashley into the lake.

They reached the surface of the water to find the two of us laughing hysterically.

“Ha-ha very funny.” Amber said sarcastically. “Now help us back up.”

We calmed our laughter down, and grabbed their hands to help them up. As Nick and I tried to pull them up they put a tighter grip on our hands and pulled us into the lake.

I came back up to the surface and gave them both death glares.

“Hey, you did it to us.” Amber defended herself.

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever.”

Ashley splashed me and Nick.

“Oh, so it’s a splash fight now eh? Bring it on!” I said as Nick and I started splashing them.

“Arm cramp!” Amber said as she held her arm.

I swam up to her. “Amber, you okay?”

“Now I am.” She said and started splashing me again.

“Cheater!” I screamed through splashes.

“You know you love me!”
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter
hope you liked it !
comment + subscribe !
♥