Summer Camp

Kissing In The Rain .

“Nick, you think we should go back inside?” I asked as we still swayed back and forth hugging each other.

“I want to stay here with you.” He whined.

I giggled at his immaturity.

“Good because I also want to stay here too.” I said kissing him on the cheek.

We stayed there in silence, enjoying the night.

“You want to ditch this dance?” He suddenly asked.

I nodded. “I’m just going to go let Ashley and Amber know I’m leaving.” I started walking back into the building when Nick pulled me back.

“They’ll find out later.” He smiled mischievously.

I smiled back at him, and we started walking back to camp.

--

“You want to go sit by the lake?” Nick asked as we were walking around the camp.

“Okay.”

We walked down to the lake, and sat down on the dock letting our feet dangle off the deck.

“What do you think of this Andrew guy?” Nick asked me.

“I don’t know. I don’t know him enough to judge.” I stated.

“I wonder when he and Amber even started going out.” He pondered.

“I don’t know either, but I thought Kevin was dating Amber, I know the age difference is like two and a half years, but still.”

“Why? Is it because they went to the camp fire together?”

“Yeah… I don’t know.” I admitted. “Amber and I weren’t talking at the time, so you can’t blame me! Let’s stop talking about them now…” I said stressfully.

He laughed quietly.

“What are you laughing at?” I asked.

“You’re stressing over nothing.”

“Oh…”

“Isn’t this lake so beautiful?” I asked staring out at the moonlight water.

“Yeah, you really are.” He responded.

I turned to face him, and he was looking straight at me. I stared into his eyes, and everything around us was like it disappeared. I leaned in forward and kiss him passionately while feeling little droplets of rain hit my face. He placed his arm around my waist and started kissing me harder, while my arms made their way up around his neck.

The rain had continued to pour harder, and what once felt like tiny drops, was now thick and hard drops of rain, soaking us by the lake.

But it was as if we didn’t even feel the rain, we never stopped kissing. Maybe a couple times for air, but nothing more that 2 seconds. The whole thing felt like a movie: Kissing in the rain, by a romantic lake at night. It was perfect.

“Ahem.”

Perfect movie moment ruined by no other than: Joe.

“God Joe!” Nick yelled furiously, as he stopped our kiss.

“Sorry dude, but if you hadn’t noticed its pouring right now, you two are going to get sick!” He had to yell because the rain was so loud.

“You couldn’t wait two minutes.” Nick yelled.

“Sorry dude.” He apologized, and began walking back to their cabin.

Nick turned to me.

“Sorry Mel.” He said helping me up.

“It’s alright Nick, it was nice while it lasted.” I blushed.

“Yeah.” He agreed.

He intertwined my fingers in his and we started walking back to camp.

“Tonight was so perfect, thank you Nick.” I said as we walked up my cabin steps.

He smiled.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said kissing me softly. “Goodnight Melanie.”

“Goodnight Nick.” I smiled, as he turned and started walking back to his cabin.

I turned and walked into the door to my cabin, but once I was inside, what I saw shocked me.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT PLEASE.
I love it when i see people have commented on this story .
like just one word is good enough for me ...
and this story is coming to an ending soon
but the ending will shock you.
and i mean you'll be SHOCKED FOREVER .
well maybe not forever
more like two seconds and then go on and read other stories...
like maybe my Drama, Boys and Boarding Schools one.
I like it, hopefully you do too .
♥