Summer Camp

It's Not What You Think .

“Hey Nick where’s Mel she isn’t anywhere downstairs!” I heard Kevin yell as he started walking up the stairs.

Oh god. Nick. Me. Together. Same. Bed. Kevin!

I thought on my feet and shoved my head under the covers. I laid super still and heard Kevin walk up to the side where Nick was sleeping. He nudged him a couple of times to wake up.

“What.” He said half asleep.

“Where’s Mel?” Kevin asked.

I noticed he jumped at that question, and his hand started moving to feel if I was there, so I grabbed his hand.

“Uh, I don’t know where Mel went, you sure you looked everywhere downstairs?” He asked trying to not sound suspicious.

“I don’t know I’ll look again, but hurry up and get out of bed, it’s already twelve in the afternoon.” Kevin said and left.

I let out a deep breath and came out from under the covers. I could see Nick was relieved too.

“… Nick, one more thing-“ Kevin said as he came back up stairs. I didn’t have enough time to hide, he spotted me.

“Oh my god!” He exclaimed.

“Kevin it’s not what you think.” Nick started trying to calm him down.

“It better not be!” He exclaimed even louder.

“We didn’t do anything, I promise.” I said.

“You better not have.” He relaxed a little.

“Just because Mel and I slept in the same bed, doesn’t mean we had…” Nick explained as he tried to spit out the last word of the sentence.

“Sex?”

“Yeah…”

Everything was awkward for what seemed like the longest time period ever.

“Okay, anyways I’m going to go eat something because I’m starved, Bye!” I added quickly as I rushed downstairs to get out of the whole awkward situation.

I went into the kitchen and made myself a bagel with cream cheese. I sat down and ate my brunch, and once I was done Nick came down from upstairs, probably from having the most awkward conversation with an older brother you could ever have. I felt so bad for him.

“Hey.” I couldn’t help but giggle when I saw him.

“Laugh all you want, but if it was your mom who found out you slept in the same bed with a guy, she would freak!” He said as he started to make some toast.

I was about to protest, but shrugged because he was right.

“So what are we doing today?” He asked as he came to sit down next to me.

I thought about the possible things we would be able to do today to make the weekend more fun, and one thing came to mind.

“Let’s go,” I started. “Kayaking.”

“Kayaking?” He questioned.

“Kayaking.”

“Ha,” I laughed. ”Notice how we said Kayaking like three times in a row.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hello people of the earth .
Hope you like this boring chapter .
comment if you do ?
:)