Summer Camp

Paranoid Freak .

“Well that was fun.” I said happily as I got out of the boat.

“For you, but it’s not for the person who had to row all the way back.” Nick said annoyed as he tied the Kayak to the dock.

“Well sorry Mr. Grumpy Pants.” I rolled my eyes, and continued to walk back to the camp.

“Hey Nick!” Some random girl popped out of nowhere.

“Uh, hey… you…” He tried to fake a smile.

“What’s up?” She asked.

“Not much…” We continued walking and she kept following.

“Who the hell is that?” I whispered to Nick.

“I don’t know.”

“What are you talking about?” She asked.

“Nothing.” We faked the best grins and continued walking.

“Okay well I have to leave, goodbye.” Nick said quickly as he rapidly walked back to him cabin.

What a man…

“So, what’s your name?” She asked.

“Melanie…” I was seriously getting really afraid of this girl.

“Well Melanie, I’m Becky and,” She started off with a huge grin, but it faded into a frown, and she was giving me a death glare. “Nick Jonas will be mine, and if you have a problem with that, I don’t give a crap.”

My jaw almost fell, but I kept my cool and just stared at her back.

“Whatever, Becky.” I tried to sound as venomous as I could.

She turned around, and walked over to the cabins, her hair whipping me while she was at it. I swear I would have ripped every single strand of that fake platinum hair out of her big fat make-up filled stupid head of hers anyways. If she thinks she’s going to be getting with my man, oh boy is she in for a reality check.

--

I was so paranoid about Becky I ended up forgetting the plans Nick and I had made, but he forgave me. He’s such a sweet guy, good thing he’s mine, and not that stupid rat faced Becky. God, she makes me sick, her and her fake ugly 45 inch long nails, and horrible make-up. Like if she was trying to go for the smoky eye look, she ended up looking like a freaking raccoon. Okay, calm down Melanie, she’s not going to steal your boyfriend, Breath…

“Melanie!” I heard someone scream from outside.

I waited for them to enter the door, it was Amber.

“What’s wrong?” I asked concerned.

“You know that Becky girl?”

“Yeah…” I answered hoping she’d just get to the point.

“Well, guess what I saw!”

“What?!”

“I saw her and Nick,” She paused, and took a deep breath. “…kissing.”

My jaw hit the floor, and I felt my face begin to burn. Oh man was I ever mad. “What a bitch.”
♠ ♠ ♠
TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY HOLY MOLY !
WOW, WHATS THIS GIRL THINKING :|
haha, that was pointless...
hope you like it [:
comment pleaseee .
and subscribe !
TELL YOUR FRIENDS :]