Summer Camp

Jonas Who?

As Ashley and I were walking to the main hall we heard a loud shrieking of screams coming from there. I glanced over at Ashley who seemed just as confused as I was.

“Want to see what the commotion is all about?” I asked.

“Yeah.” She agreed.

We ran down to the main hall to find a clutter of people around the stage. I saw a couple of people walking around on the stage. They were all dressed similar: lights blue polo’s and pale khaki trouser Bermudas. Must be the camp staff outfits. I noticed three guys not dressed in the camp outfits sitting on chairs up on the stage. Are they the new camp counselors Ashley was talking about?

“Okay everyone, I want to introduce a couple of new and old staff for new comers this year. First off my name is Catherine.” She smiled. “And this is Megan, John, Chris, Steve, Allison, Carry and Ellen.” Everyone she introduced stood up when she called their name.

“And now your new counselors, the Jonas Brothers!”

More screams.

“Hey guys I’m Nick.” The young curly haired one said.

“I’m Joe.” The middle one said.

“And I’m Kevin.” The oldest one said.

“We’re the Jonas Brothers, and your new camp counselors for the next eight weeks.” Joe said.

“Jonas who?” I asked. Who are these guys?

“You don’t know who the Jonas Brothers are?” Ashley asked.

“No. Am I supposed too?” I asked.

“Well, no. But still, they are so amazing. Honestly the most talented people ever!” She shrieked.

“Why haven’t I heard of them then?” I asked.

“I don’t know.”

“So basically what you’ll be doing this summer is learning different concepts of music, and once that’s learnt you’ll perform your very own original piece of music.” Joe said.

“Enjoy your summer, and have fun.” Kevin concluded, and they walked back to their seats giving Catherine the microphone back.

“So now I’m going to hand out your camp activity schedule. Come form a line in front of me and John and give us your first and last name for your schedule.”

Me in Catherine’s line and Ashley in Johns we waited to get our schedules.

“Name?” She asked when I reached her.

“Melanie Stanford.”

She looked threw a bunch of schedules.

“Here it is. Have a great time Melanie.” She said handing me my schedule.

I waited for Ashley to come out of the crowd of waiting people so we can compare our schedules. I saw her looking around for me, and I walked up to her.

“What’s your schedule?” I asked.

“9:30 is guitar with Kevin. 10:30 is learning how to write and read sheet music with Allison. 11:30 is lunch and relax time. 1:00 is vocals with Joe and 2:00 is creative writing with Nick. And at 3:00 we get to swim relax, play sports and have more fun.” She smiled. “What’s your schedule?”

“Pretty much yours.” I laughed.

“Want to go swimming?” I asked.

“Sure.”

Ashley and I walked back up to our cabin and changed into our bathing suits and grabbed a towel. We flipped on a pair of flip-flops and headed out to the lake.

“First one in the water gets dibs on better bed?” I asked.

“You’re on.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Pleaaaasseeee I love that I have lots of readers and suscribers, but comments really make my day... And make me want to post MOREEE. So everyone who's reading this story, PLEASE COMMENT :D

you guys are awesome !