Summer Camp

That Was Fun

As I saw the lake and the dock I would be jumping off of getting closer, It was now time for me to speed up. I started forcing myself to go faster and once I reached the edge of the dock, I jumped. The shock of the water made me freeze for a second, then I started to swim back up to the surface. Did I win? I looked around searching for Ashley when she came up from under the water.

“That was fun.” She said out of breath.

“I agree.” A moment of silence was followed after that.

“Again?” Ashley asked.

“Of course!”

We raced back to the dock ladder to get out of the water. Once we got out we walked towards the end of the long dock. I looked up the hill that leads to all the cabins when I noticed Nick walking down the steps.

I pulled Ashley behind a nearby tree.

“What are you doing?” She yelled at me.

“Shush!” I warned her. I looked over to the dock where Nick was sitting, looking out to the lake. He looked a little depressed, I wonder why?

I turned back and faced Ashley. “Nick is over there, but before you go off screaming, don’t.”

“What is he doing here, alone?” She asked.

“Probably to get away, and relax.” I was saying, trying to hint to her that he probably wants to be alone.

“Well, at least let me see his hotness.” She said shoving me to where she was originally.

“You must be seeing things because he’s not there.” She said still looking at the dock.

“What?! I saw him I swear.” I said looking over Ashley’s shoulder to see where he went.

“Well, you obviously-.” She said as she turned to face me, but didn’t finish her sentence. “Whoa.”

“Whoa what?” I asked confused.

“Mel, I think you should turn around.”

“Why?” I turned around to see Nick Jonas standing there smirking.

“Hey there.”
♠ ♠ ♠
commentttttt pleaseeee....