Summer Camp

That's Cool...

“Oh- Hey, Nick. Uh-um… What’s up?” I managed to say.

He laughed. “Being spied on apparently.”

“Sorry, about that.” Ashley said.

“So, what are you two doing behind a tree anyways?” He asked.

“Well, we were having a race to jump into the water, then Mel,” She pointed at me to show I was Mel. “Saw you and threw me behind this tree.”

“That’s cool… You know normally girls would be looking for me, not hiding from me.”

“Yeah. It’s just that you put up with these girls everyday, we thought it would be better if you had a little alone time.” Hmm, that excuse wasn’t to bad.

“Okay then…” Awkward much?

“Okay, well we got to go. See ya.” Ashley rushed me out from behind the tree, leaving a very confused Nick.

“Bye?” I heard him say.

Ashley and I walked back into our cabin and got ready for the dinner tonight. Ashley was dressed in dark skinny jeans, and a pretty white top. She completed her outfit with nice necklaces and a cute pair of flats. I decided to wear a pair of light red twill shorts, and a knit cami with a woven neckline. I took a look at my watch and noticed it was 5:45.

“Ashley, want to start heading over?” I asked her as she was reading a magazine.

“Sure.” She put the magazine down and we walked out of the cabin.

Once we arrived at the main hall and took a seat at one of the available tables we started to chat with the people around us.

“Is it your first time at this camp?” I asked a girl who was sitting on the seat in front of me.

“Yeah. You?” She asked.

“Yep. What’s your name?” I asked.

“Amber. Yours?”

“Melanie, but call me Mel.” I smiled.

“You excited the Jonas Brothers are our camp counselors?”

“Yes! I’m a huge fan of theirs. I would have thought they would be too busy to be camp counselors for eight weeks, but apparently not.” She responded.

I nodded. “So how’s camp so far?”

“Good, not too bad. I’ve been bored all day trying to find something to do.”

“You should totally hang with me and Ashley, it would be awesome!” I suggested.

“Cool.” She nodded.

I turned my head towards the stage and saw Catherine standing there getting ready to speak.
“How was everyone’s day?” She asked.

“Great!” Everyone shouted.

“Good.” She smiled. “So, today as you know it was pretty much do whatever you want day. Tomorrow there will be a tour for all of you to get to know or to freshen your mind on where everything is. So enjoy.” She closed off and went to eat down at the counselors table were Joe, Nick and Kevin were also sitting.

“Do you think the guys we’ll be coming on the tour too? Since you know they haven’t been here before, unless they did, but I didn’t know about it.” Amber asked.

“Probably. Have you spoken to any of them since they were here?” Ashley asked.

“Nope, I don’t know where any of them went after they were introduced. Did you guys see them?” She asked.

“One of them.” I said.

“Which one?” She asked more intrigued.

“Nick.”

“Ah, You guys are so lucky.” She said leaning back into her chair.

I looked over at Ashley and she smiled. “We know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I noticed I forgot to post chapter 5 soo yay, I didnt know how to fix it so i just deleted chapter 6 and the supposed to be chaopter six but i called it chapter 5 chaoters and now im fixing them and blah. sorry this doesnt make sense, tooo many people on msn talking to me.

byeee
comment.