Summer Camp

Oh Boy

As Amber, Ashley and I, after supper, walked back to Ashley and my cabin we decided we’d do a little TLC to our room. Our room originally was very plain and way to boring. The three of us added nice colorful drapes to the windows, and some throw pillows here and there I brought from my home. I knew they would have come in handy sometime. Once we finished decorating the three of us took a step back to admire our masterpiece.

“Dang, we should have our own show on HGTV or something!” Amber said.

We all laughed and agreed.

“So, what do we want to do know?” I asked.

“Hmm… How about we go swimming again? We didn’t get to stay in the water as much as I wanted to.” Ashley suggested.

“Sure. Amber we’ll meet you down at the dock in 15 minutes.”

“Alright. Don’t’ take long. I don’t want to be down at the dock waiting for ever by myself.” She said walking out the door.

Ashley and I change back into our bathing suits and met Amber at the exact time we told her we would.

“Who’s going in first?” I asked.

“I don’t know.” They both replied.

“Why doesn’t Ashley go in first? You were the one who suggested swimming.” Amber said.

“I know, but I didn’t suggest going in first.” She stated.

“Why don’t you all go in.”

I heard someone’s voice from behind us say, but I had no time to reply because they pushed all three of us into the water.

“What was that!” I screamed coming up from under the water.

All I heard were laughs. I wiped my eyes to get a clearer view of who was the culprit. It was Joe Nick and Kevin.

“And that was for…?” Ashley asked as she and Amber came up from under the water.

“Just trying to have fun. Come on, lighten up.” Joe said jumping into the water splashing all of us.

After Joe came in, Nick and Kevin followed suit.

“What are you guys doing out here?” Amber asked. I could tell she was trying hard not to scream. These boys were like what, her dreams boys? She was doing a good job so far.

“Well we came down for a quick swim, but we heard you guys arguing over who goes in first, and we couldn’t help but push the three of you in.” Nick said.

“You should have seen your faces!” Kevin laughed.

“Ha-ha.” I mimicked his laugh and slashed him.

“Oh, so now it’s a splashing fight? It’s on!” He said, and started to splash the three of us.

“Oh my Jonas! Look in the water, it’s the Jonas Brothers!” A girl screamed.

“Oh boy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT.