Summer Camp

I Love Them!

“Guys…” I started.

“Yeah?” Joe responded.

“RUN!” I yelled, and all six of us swam as fast as we could out of the water.

“Guys over here.” Ashley snuck the three of them into a nearby bush.

“Look, I think I saw them run over there!” I screamed to distract the screaming fan girls elsewhere.

I kept an eye on them until I knew it was safe for the boys to come out.

“Okay, it’s safe to come out now.” I said as they all cautiously came out.

“Thanks so much for that.” Nick said.

“No problem.” I smiled at him.

“You know, from all this commotion, we didn’t get to ask for your names.” Kevin said.

“Oh well, I’m Amber.” Amber said.

“And I’m Ashley.”

“I’m Mel.”

“Awesome. Well, we have to leave before this all happens again. We’ll see you three soon, like at the camp tour. Make sure you get one of us as your tour leaders.” Nick chuckled while he Joe, and Kevin walked back to the what seemed to be their counselor cabin.



The next morning Ashley and I woke up to our wake up call, which was a counselor yelling out of the speakerphone it was time for us to get up and start our camp tour. I groaned and turned to look at the alarm clock which was in the middle of mine and Ashley’s beds. It showed it was 6:50. Who wakes up at 6:50 in the morning on vacation?! I sighed and forced myself out of bed.

“Ashley, get up.” I said weekly throwing a pillow in her face.

She groaned and hid her face under her sheets.

“Ashley.” I whined. “Get up.”

“Fine, fine. I’m up.” She got up from her bed and sighed.

Once Ashley and I finished waking up and getting ready, we met Amber outside. We greeted her and went to the main hall.

Once at the main hall the counselors split us into our separate groups with different counselors. I was in Johns group, Ashley had Joe as a tour guider, and Amber was in Kevin’s group. We all separated in different directions around the camp. During the tour we were shown the theory room, many different instrument rooms, singing room I guess you would call it, the dance room, and many others. The last hall we came to was a big building, which is the ball room, where we would be performing.

Today I would say was fun, but not as fun as yesterday. Those Jonas boys are really nice, except for the fact they pushed us in the water, but it was definitely fun. Oh, and mental note: I have to get Ashley or Amber to show me some of the Jonas Brothers songs.

“Amber!” I called after her.

“Hey.” She greeted me.

“You know where Ashley is?” I asked.

“Nope. I haven’t seen her since this morning. Why you looking for her?”

“Oh well, I was going to ask her to show me some of the Jonas Brother’s songs. Maybe you could show me?” I asked.

“Sure? You haven’t heard of the Jonas Brothers before?!” She exclaimed.

“No… I don’t know why everyone keeps saying it like it’s a crime.”

“It should be. They’re amazing!”

“I’ve heard.”

Amber and I walked over to her Cabin and she took out two CD’s.

“First I’ll let you listen to their first Album, It’s About Time.” She took the CD out of it’s case and put it in the stereo.

“You that Time For Me To Fly song, well it sounds familiar.” I said when the CD finished.

“Have you seen Aquamarine?” She asked.

“Uh, yes.” I answered confused.

“Well, it’s in the movie.”

“Oh, cool.”

“So, what do you think?” She asked.

“Surprisingly, a little, they’re actually really good.” I admitted.

“Wait until you hear they’re new album that’s coming out soon, but for now, second album!” She sang and put the CD in the stereo.

The second CD I listened to was definitely my favorite. The boys really did sound amazing on it.

“So, what about that one? What did you think?” She asked.

“WOW.” Was all I could say. These boys are fantastic.

“So, you like them?” She asked.

“I love them!”
♠ ♠ ♠
okay yo, as I wrote in this chapter before that I was going on vacation so prolly only one more update after this chapter, so yeah after that. NO MORE. Well of course until uhh i think June 26, around... soo yeah keep checking for chapter 8.

peace homeskillets.
comment. suscribe
you know you want too :)