Sequel: Devil with Angel Eyes

Starry Eyes

Young blood, came to start a riot

27 by Machine Gun Kelly is playing in the background as I’m straddling Douglas. His thumb is tracing the twisted heart tattoo on my left hip and my hands are on his bare chest. Both of us still naked. “This is your favorite song by Colson?”

“One of them.” I shrug. “As someone who is 27, this song hits home. Plus it’s just a beautiful song.” He just hums as he looks at the tattoo he’s been lightly tracing. He’s trying to figure out why I got it. “Marilyn Manson used this as his artwork for his Eat Me, Drink Me cd. It’s probably my favorite CD by him.”

“Your taste in music is vast.” He chuckles. “How can one go from listening to Machine Gun Kelly to Marilyn Manson.”

“Easily.” I laugh. “Going from Backstreet Boys to Manson is a little more difficult though. But that’s why I love music, it speaks to everyone differently. You don’t have to stay with one genre.”

“Can I confess something?” He asks, putting both hands on my hips, sliding them up and down my curves. This is enough to cause a shiver to dance up my spine. “I’ve never truly listened to Motley Crue until I got the role of Nikki.”

“Never?” I chuckle. “That’s a first for me. Most guys I date are obsessed with them.”

“I mean I’ve heard about them, obviously. But never truly listened to them. And now I wonder what took me so long.”

“To be fair you were born in ‘92. Your parents probably didn’t want you to be corrupted.” I chuckle. “So can I confess something?”

“Sure.”

“I’ve never actually watched any of your movies.” I chuckle, causing him to laugh. “I only know what movies you’re in. I never sat down and watched any.”

“That’s refreshing.” He smiles as one of his hands comes up and cups my cheek. “You’re amazing you know that.”

“Are you sure you’re not just saying that because you’re still coming down from your sex high from a couple minutes ago?” I chuckle. “But you’re pretty amazing too. But that doesn’t mean I’m not watching your Boy George movie. In fact, Michelle found it and we’re watching it when she comes back.”

He laughs but lets out a groan as well. “Why would you do that to me? Especially with Michelle. I’m probably going to be Boy George in her phone now.”

“It’ll be better than Ashley’s contact name.” I shrug. “He’s under Nikki Sixx Wannabe.

“Everyone in your life truly hates him, don’t they?”

“It wasn’t always like that.” I sigh, running my hair through my messy blonde hair. “He really was the perfect boyfriend the first time we dated. Both my parents loved them then. But each time we broke up and got back together, they started hating him more and more.”

“Do you think your mother will like me?” He asks, sounding a little secure. “I mean, I know your dad gives me the stamp of approval. But will I get your mom’s?”

I can’t help but smile. He’s the first guy that actually wants my parents approval. It’s sweet. “Douglas Booth, my darling mother is going to love you. You’re sweet, caring and aren’t covered in tattoos and you don’t have a bad attitude.” He props himself up onto his elbow. “Your nothing like my father or even my former step-father.”

“You never really talk about your mom or former step-father much, why is that?”

“Once I hit around 16, my mother saw that I was slowly becoming a female version of Tommy Lee. She shipped me off to live with him full time. As much as I love my dad, I felt like I was being abandoned by my mother.” I reply. “And my mom and Richie split in 2007. Him and I still talk. Whenever we’re in the same city, we usually go out for lunch. Plus I’m still kind of close with my half sister, his daughter with my mom.”

“Just not as close as you are with your brothers?” I nod at his question. “Are you close with Pamula Anderson as well?”

“In my apartment I have two pictures with her and my mother. They are from my high school and college graduation.” I smile. “They are the biggest role models in my life and always will be. Don’t get me wrong, Brittany is amazing. But she’s never going to compete with my mom and the only female I’ll ever consider a step-mom.”

“I love watching you talk about your family.” Douglas smiles. “You have a sparkle in your eye. It’s adorable.” A smile creeps onto my lips as I file in the space between us. “I think I love you.”

“I think I love you too.” I say before my lips meet his for a sweet kiss.

**

Smells Like a Freakshow by Avatar starts playing through my phone which means one thing, Brandon is calling me. Rolling my eyes, I roll aways from Douglas and answer the phone. “What do you want asshat?”

“Your pretty boy of an ex is fucking pressing charges against all of us.” Brandon forgoes any greeting. “He egged us on and he’s serving all of us papers. I can’t fucking believe it.”

“Are you fucking serious right now?” I scoff. “I didn’t think he’d stoop this fucking low.”

“What are we going to do?” He questions. “This isn’t going to look good for Colson or Doug. Producers aren’t going to like this publicity.”

“Maybe they will, they are playing Tommy Lee and Nikki Sixx.” This gets Douglas’ attention. But that attention is drawn away by his phone going off.

“What are we going to do?” He repeats, causing me to sigh.

“I have a plan.” I tell him. “I do have leverage over Ashley. But this plan does come with risks.”

“What could you possibly have over Ashley?”

“This is something I swore to never use against him if he swore to never use it against me.” I bite my lower lip. “I’ll call you back. I’ve got a bass player to yell at.” I hang up the phone with Brandon just as Douglas hangs up his phone.

“Your ex is serving me and Colson papers.” He states. “Did you know about this?”

“Brandon just called,” I frown. “Him, Gunner and Dylan are getting them as well. I’m sorry. I didn’t think Ashley would fucking do this.”

“This isn’t going to look good for any of us.” He sighs, running his fingers through his messy hair. “What are we going to do?”

“Don’t worry about this.” I assure him. “I’m going to handle it. Ashley isn’t doing this to you guys. He’s doing this to come after me. He’s going to drop the charges, or so help me God I’ll make him…”
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Raise Hell by Dorothy

comment&subscribe? What do you think Nik's plan is? What kind of leverage does she have against Ashley?

Image
Nik's tattoo but on her hip