Sequel: Devil with Angel Eyes

Starry Eyes

It's hard to hide jealousy

“CC, you’ve got to tell me where you guys are staying.” I sigh as I pace back and forth outside of the townhome. “This is important.”

“He’s not going to want to see you Nik.” He states. “And he’ll kill me if I give out our hotel. He’s really going through with this, there is nothing you can do to stop this.”

“You and I both know he’s only doing this to get back at me.” I tell him. “He’s just pissed that I’ve finally moved on and have a great guy.”

“He threw the first punch, you know that right?” He asks me. “But if I’m being honest, Ashley fucking deserved it. He was saying such horrible shit about you. If your boy toy didn’t throw the first punch I’m 85% sure I would have.”

“And the other 15%?”

“That goes to Ashley getting a three way punch from your brothers and Gunner.” He chuckles. “Do you really think you can stop this tantrum Ash is throwing? What kind of leverage do you have against him?”

“What do you think?”

“Nudes? The sex tape?” He questions, earning a sigh from me. “Are you seriously going to threaten to leak the sex tape? Won’t that ruin your career as well?”

“You see Ashley’s face in it more than mine.” I admit with a chuckle. “The only way you can tell it’s me is by the tattoo on my left ass cheek.”

“Ah, the infamous lips tattoo.” He chuckles. “But, I’ll text you the address. I don’t agree with blackmail but you gotta do what you gotta do.”

“Thanks CC, you’re the best.”

“Tell Ashley that when you see him.” With that he hangs up and seconds later, the address and room number appear in a text message. I take a deep breath before ordering an Uber. It’s now or never.

**

“What the fuck do you want Nikkole?” Ashley hisses as he opens the door, shirtless. “What could you possibly want from me?” He leans up against the doorframe but keeps the door as closed as possible; obviously hiding the blonde bimbo in his bed.

“You know exactly what I want.” I roll my eyes as I push by. And me being right as always, there is a girl in his bed; not afraid to show off her obviously fake DDs. “You’re gonna want to leave, this’ll end very ugly.”

“Who the fuck are you?” She spits. “Ash, baby who is she?” She’s looking right at Ashley, feigning innocence.

“She’s about to be your worst fucking nightmare if you don’t leave.” I hiss at her. “I’m you from the future. You don’t want Ashley, trust me. He’s going to make your life a living hell.”

“Get a nice bath ready, I’ll be there in a couple minutes.” He tells the girl. She glares at me but enters to the bathroom to do as she was told. “Seriously Nik?”

“You started this war, Purdy. I’m here to fucking finish it.” I hiss at him. “Seriously, your pressing charges for a fight you wanted to happen? What did you possibly think would happen?”

“I wanted to show you that your perfect British boyfriend wasn’t fucking perfect.” He rolls his eyes. “Obviously I was right. He punched me.” He points to his left eye which has a nice bruise forming around. “Is this the type of guy you want in your life? I thought you were against violence ever since you witnessed Tommy beating the fuck out of Pam while holding Brandon?”

“He did what you’ve done countless times.” I remind him. “Every time a pap yelled shit at me, you punched them. It must fucking suck to be on the recieving end, huh?”

“You’re not going to get me to drop charges.” He tells me. “Nothing you say will change my mind.”

“Are you sure about that?” I ask him, holding the flash drive that holds our biggest secret; the sex tape. While many people know its existence; only Ashley and I have actually seen it. “It would be a shame if this got leaked, wouldn’t it?”

“Are you willing to ruin your already shitty reputation for some guy?” He scoffs. “The sex must be that good huh?”

“I’m not doing it for Doug.” I shrug. “You fucked with family, Purdy. You’re pressing charges against my fucking brothers and best friend. I’m willing to ruin my reputation for them. Adding Douglas and Colson are just bonus points. You of all people knows what happens to people that fuck with my brothers and Gunner.”

“So you’re going to blackmail me into dropping the charges?” He scoffs. “Really, Nikkole?”

“How does it feel to be the one being manipulated, Purdy?” I smirk. “If you don’t drop the charges, I will release this. My fans already expect me to have something like this. They know my past and who my father is. But for you? You have young fans, impressionable fans. Your reputation will take a bigger hit than mine. So think long and hard about the charges. And I’m sure you’ll make the right choice. And I’m sure this conversation is going to stay between former lovers, right Ashley?” I give him one final smile before walking out of the room. It’s time to give him space to think.

**

“Hey babe!” Douglas greets as I walk into the place he’s sharing with Colson. “Where have you been?”

“Just walking around the city.” I lie behind a smile. “Did you miss me?” He just smiles before walking over to me and pulling me straight into a brief kiss. “I’m still not convinced.”

“Insatiable, aren’t we?” He jokes before kissing me once more; this time it’s longer. “So do you think your ex is serious about these charges? Is there anything we can do to make him drop them?”

“Only time will tell, honey.” I smile as my arms wind themselves around his neck. “But don’t worry, I’m sure he’ll come to his senses soon and will drop them.”

“How can you be so sure?”

“Ashley isn’t an idiot despite popular belief.” I chuckle. “Plus he knows exactly what happens to people that hurt the ones I love. You guys have nothing to worry about.” Before Douglas can say anything, my phone vibrates in my pocket. I pull it out and see it’s Michelle, letting me know she’s back in town. And she has a copy of Worried About the Boy.” Douglas groans. “Come on, let’s just get it over with. I’m sure she’ll eventually get sick of the Boy George jokes.”

“Eventually.” He scoffs before smiling. “Alright, let’s get this over with. I’ll order a car and we’ll get over there. But you better make it up to me.”

“Don’t worry, I will....”
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Ready for War (Pray for Peace) by Adelitas Way

I might have an idea how this'll end and a sequel being involved. It's kind of thanks to I Think I'm OKAY by MGK ft YungBlud and Travis Barker.

Any thoughts on what's going to happen next? Think Ashley will drop the charges or will he catch Nik's bluff? Or do you think Nik will actually leak it?