Sequel: Devil with Angel Eyes

Starry Eyes

Forgive me mother for I have sinned By being what my father's always been

I’m leaning up against the front of the townhome with a rare cigarette between my lips and my cell phone in my hand. I was playing a game until someone comes up and rips the cigarette from my lips. I look up just in time to see Ben placing the cigarette between his lips; flanking him are Andy and Kendall.

“What brings you to NOLA?” I ask, sweetly smiling. “CC and Ash didn’t mention that you guys were down here.”

“Are you seriously threatening to leak the sex tape?” Andy questions, foregoing any greeting. “Are you out of your fucking mind?”

“This is something you need to talk to your bass player about.” I roll my eyes. “I’m not threatening because I’m bored and need drama. Ashley started this war, not me. He started the fight and yet he’s the one pressing charges against not just my boyfriend and his co-star but my brothers and best friend as well.”

“So you’re going to blackmail him into dropping the charges?” Ben chuckles. “I’m impressed. Usually you’re the one being manipulated. How does this feel?”

“Please it’s not like she’s actually going to leak it.” Andy scoffs. “She wouldn’t risk her already tainted reputation.”

“Andy, you know Nik.” Kendall starts. “She doesn’t say shit to hear her own voice. This isn’t going to be an empty threat and you know it.”

“Thank you Kenny.” I smile at her. “She’s right, though. I’m being 100% serious about this. If Ashley doesn’t drop the charges on his own, I will leak the tape. My reputation is going to rock bottom. Maybe his will or won’t who knows.”

“Black Veil Brides reputation is on the line.” Andy reminds me. “Our fans are very young.”

“And your reputation made it through Jinxx’s leaked dick pics.” I remind him. “If you are so worried about what your fans are going to think, talk to your bass player not me.”

“You know he’s not going to drop the charges.” Andy sighs, running his fingers through his hair. “None of us can talk him out of this, which is why you’re blackmailing him.”

“Then every single Black Veil Bride fan is going to know exactly how Ashley sounds when he’s about to cum.” I bluntly say. “Your fans get their wish of hearing Ashley’s moan. And honestly, I’m not going to feel guilty.”

“You really are done with him, aren’t you?” Ben asks, smiling. “And it takes a Brit to finally get you away from him. You do know what they say about Brits right?”

“Bye Ben.” I say before hugging his girlfriend. “How do you put up with him?”

Kendall just laughs. “Some days, I have no idea. But seriously, you’re doing the right thing even if Andy doesn’t think so.”

“Thanks.” I wave goodbye to the boys before strolling down Bourbon Street. I need to clear my head.

**

I’m sitting in Saints and Sinners’ bar when I notice two of the most important men in my life walking into the bar. Both my Dad and Nikki give me a kiss on my temple before sitting on either side of me. “Thanks for coming out, I know both of you probably have flights out of here soon.”

“AFter the fight last night, both of us are staying down here to potentially smooth things over.” Nikki states. “How you holding up, baby girl?”

“I’m shocked that Ashley would stoop so low as to start a fucking fight just to get back at me.” I sigh. “Doug doesn’t deserve this.”

“Doesn’t deserve what?” My dad asks. “Doesn’t deserve you?”

“Yea, he doesn’t deserve the shit that my life is going to bring to the table.”

“He knew exactly what he was getting himself into when he asked you out.” My dad states, sounding angry. “He knew that you came with baggage and drama. You don’t see him running to the hills like most guys do.”

“He punched out your ex boyfriend to honor you.” Nikki adds. “Plus whenever you are in the room, his eyes light up. And it pisses me off when he’s deep in his role as me. Because I just see my younger self in him and I know exactly how I treated girls.”

“Which is why I don’t understand why you aren’t hating Ashley.” My dad roll his eyes. “He was in a fucking Motley Crue cover band for fucks sake.”

“He learned bass just to be like you.” I add, earning an eye roll from Nikki. “But yea Doug may have known of the baggage and shit but he’s not going to like what I might be doing if Ashley doesn’t drop the charges.”

“What are you doing Princess?” My dad asks, naturally concerned. His protective dad side of him is slowly peeking through. “You aren’t doing anything drastic are you? Or are you just going to key Ashley’s car or something?”

“I told Ashley if he doesn’t drop the charges against everyone that I’ll leak our sex tape.” The shock looks on their faces aren’t because of the sex tape itself but what I’m about to do with it. “He wanted war, he’s going to get it.”

“You know sex tapes can destroy a career.” My dad states. “Are you serious about this?”

“I don’t have young fans so my fans aren’t going to bat an eye at this.” I shrug. “And for once, I don’t give two fucks what happens to Ashley. I’m through caring.”

“This can’t be just because he’s pressing charges against Doug, is it?” Nikki asks. “I know you like him but you can’t like him enough to destroy your career for him.”

“Ashley fucked over my brothers and Gunner; for once this isn’t just for a boy.” I tell my godfather. “You don’t fuck with my brothers and terror twin and get away with it.”

“Do they know what you’re about to do for them?” My dad asks. “Do they know what you’re about to risk?”

“No and you’re not going to tell them.” I narrow my eyes at both aging rockstars. “This will be a secret, got it?”

“You shouldn’t keep something like this a secret forever. It will come back and bite you in the ass.” My dad states. “You can possibly lose more than just your career.”

“The boys are worth it.” I smile. “Doug and even Colson are just icing on the cake.” Before my dad and Nikki can reply, my phone goes off. I look at the caller ID and it’s Ashley. “Did you come to a decision yet?”

“I’m not dropping the charges.” He states. “I know for a fake you’re not going to leak the video. You wouldn’t dare risk everything.”

“You called me to see if you can catch my bluff?” I chuckle. “The tape will be live within the next couple hours. I’m sure there are publications that are dying to get their hands on this.” I hang up the phone and turn to my dad and Nikki. Both of them are sporting the same disappointed looks on their faces.

“Are you sure about this baby girl?” Nikki asks. “There is no going back from this. Just ask your dad. His was truly leaked though. Yours will be a controlled leak.”

“Ashley shouldn’t have started something he couldn’t finish.” I reply. “I’m ready to risk everything. No one fucks with my family and gets away with it…”
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Forgive Me Mother by The Relentless (why can't this be a real band?)

comment&subscribe? Do you think Nik is doing this for Doug or is she really doing this for her brothers and best friend? What do you think will be everyone's reaction to the sex tape leak?