Sequel: Devil with Angel Eyes

Starry Eyes

We're lost in the lime light

“Nikkole Athena Lee!” I hear my dad yell after listening to Mama Forgive Me. “Who the fuck is this song about? I need to know.”

“Who you do think?”Michelle questions with a chuckle. “If the song is about a boy, two to one it’s about Ashley.”

“Who’s Ashley?” Douglas Booth, the adorable Brit playing Nikki asks. “If you don’t mind me asking.”

“My very on and off again boyfriend.” I reply. “He’s also the bassist for the band Black Veil Brides.”

“And the most ironic thing is he was the bassist for a Motley Crue cover band back in the day.” Michelle chuckles. “Didn’t he specifically learn to play bass just so he could be Nikki?”

“He said something like that in an interview.” I chuckle. “But come on, Dad. You guys have a fucking song titled Animal in Me and it’s talking about tying the girl up. I just alluded that the guy is very good with this mouth.”

“Baby girl has a point.” Nikki chuckles. “Besides you just hate the song because you know it’s about Ash. I have no idea why you hate him.”

“To be fair, hating him is the only thing you and Mom seem to agree on.” I inform him. “Mom just hates him because he’s a rockstar. She doesn’t want me to fall in love with a rockstar or some shit.”

“Your dad is a rockstar though.” Daniel Webber aka movie Vince Neil states, confused.

“Stepdad too.” I add. “But look how well those marriages were.”

“To be fair, no guy will ever be good enough for you.” My dad informs me.

“Bullshit.” I chuckle. “Gunner has the stamp approval. Which is weird because that’ll never happen no matter how much you and Nikki push.”

“Sorry that I’d want you as a daughter-in-law.” Nikki chuckles. “But I get it, you guys are just friends.”

“A guy can still hope.” Tommy shrugs. “Just whoever you marry, please not let it be Ashley. He’s too much like me and Nikki.”

“Just minus the heavy drug use.” I chuckle.

“It must freak guys out when they come home to meet the parents and see Tommy Lee sitting on the couch.” Colson chuckles.

“I feel bad for the guys that meet you when your daughter starts dating.” Michelle states. “Boys would be freaking out when they see MGK sitting there.”

“My daughter isn’t allowed to date til she’s 30.” He states, sounding very serious.

“Good luck with that.” I chuckle just as my phone vibrates, telling me I have a text message. “This boy needs to stop texting me. I told him I wasn’t coming tonight.”

“Biersack?” Michelle questions.

“No, Andy knows better than to bother me.” I reply. “It’s Bruce, my favorite Brit ever. And I say that very sarcastically.”

“Who are these people?” Douglas asks. “And why are they bothering you.”

“Andy is the lead singer of Black Veil Brides. Ben Bruce is one of the guitar players from the band Asking Alexandria. Both of them are working on a project called Paradise City which is a spin off TV show of the movie they worked on called American Satan. I helped on the movie, so they are trying to get me to help out with the TV show.”

“You know he’s not going to bother you until you go.” Michelle states. “So go, I’ll torture the newbies enough for the two of us.”

“I’m sure I’ll see you guys again, especially since I’ll be in NOLA with you guys.”I stand up from my chair. “I’ll see you later.” I kiss my dad goodbye before heading out and heading towards Andy’s place…

**

“You guys are fucking assholes.” I say as I walk into Andy’s place. “Especially you Benjamin.”

“It’s not like you have much of a life anyway.” He defends himself. “You don’t have anything better to do on a Friday night than hang out with us.”

“She’s not that much of a hermit.” Kendall states, smacking her boyfriend upside the head. “Hey Nik.”

“Hey Kenny.” I smile before sitting next to Andy, swinging my feet up and placing them on his lap. “And I was hanging out with my dad and the Crue as well as the guys playing them in the movie. Well besides the one playing Mick, Iwan had to leave.”

“It must be so weird to know they’re making a movie about your dad and his bandmates.” Kendall states. “It has to be weird seeing the actors that will be playing Motley Crue.”

“It is weird because the guy playing Nikki is such a sweetheart.” I chuckle. “Plus it’s also weird because he also played Boy George in a biopic.”

“I’m surprised they aren’t asking you to play your mom.” Ben states. “You could be an almost dead ringer for her.”

“They asked and I said fuck no.” I shrug. “Besides, I don’t look just like her anyway.”

“Whatever, Lee.” Andy chuckles. “So are we going to have you on team for Paradise City or what?”

“If filming starts after the filming of The Dirt, than sure.” I reply. “But I’m being forced to work on The Dirt. Dad’s orders.”

“I would say that sucks but working on a movie about Motley Crue would be badass.” Ben chuckles. “I’m slightly jealous.”

“Have you read the script yet?” Kendall asks. “What events are they going to be adding to the movie?”

“I haven’t read the script yet but I’m sure they’ll be adding Nikki’s overdose and both Razzle and Skylar’s deaths. And I’m sure my parents divorce will be in there too. Working on this movie is going to probably open up a can of worms that therapy will have to fix...again.”
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Public Enemy #1 by Motley Crue

Want to be a character? Let me know.

comment&subscribe?