Sequel: Devil with Angel Eyes

Starry Eyes

If only for today I am unafraid

“I’m going to feel so sorry for your and Douglas’ future kids.” Michelle states about a week later while we wait for them to start shooting the wedding day scene.

“Why is that?” I ask, shooting a sideways glance at her. “And why are you thinking about kids that might not even happen?”

“Please the walls in the townhome are thin.” She chuckles, causing me to blush. “You guys go at it like fucking rabbits. It’s going to happen eventually. But think of the bright side, you’ll have very beautiful babies together.”

“Is that why you feel sorry for them?” I chuckle.

“No because those kids are fucking screwed when it comes to school.” She replies. “You have ADHD and Douglas is apparently dyslexic according to countless interviews I watched with Mick this past week. He really wanted to get to know the guys that are playing younger versions of himself and his bandmates.”

“Wow, I didn’t think about that.” I laugh. “At least they’ll have their good looks. And parents that’ll be able to help them.”

“And they’ll have that hilarious story about how you found out you had ADHD.” She chuckles. “I can’t believe you found out when you were trying to take Adderall recreationally.”

“It was senior year in high school and I was so fucking stressed out.” I chuckle. “I was willing to try everything and anything to help me out.”

“But instead of keeping you up, it helped you focus.”

“It could be a cautionary tale and could be a way for them to relate to me.” I shrug. “But they could always go to their grandfather for all those cautionary tales when it comes to drugs and alcohol.”

“Can you really picture Tommy fucking Lee as a grandfather?” Michelle laughs. “Oh my God, I can’t stop laughing. It’s hard enough to believe he’s a dad, but him being a granddad is even funnier.”

“I’m pretty sure people didn’t think anyone from Motley Crue would even be good dads but here we are.” I laugh. “Sure they weren’t perfect but I definitely wouldn’t trade them for the world.”

Before Michelle could say anything, the boys walk towards us all decked out in their outfits for the wedding scene. Michelle and I look at each other and then just start laughing. They look ridiculous. Colson does anyway.

“Not feeling the love here babe.” Douglas says before coming up to me and placing a quick kiss on my lips. I’ve officially got over him kissing me dressed up as Nikki. Us having sex with him still in Nikki Sixx gear is anything story though. That’ll never happen...ever.

“I promise you, it’s more at Colson than you.” I assure him as I wrap my arms around his torso. “You clean up nicely.”

“You’ll talk to her but you wouldn’t talk to us on the way over here.” Colson jokes. “I see how it is man. But isn’t it supposed to be bros before hot daughters of rockstars?”

“So lucky you didn’t call me a hoe.” I chuckle. “But you still look ridiculous.”

“How can you be making fun of this?” He questions. “We’re about to shoot your parents wedding.”

“She’s told them herself they looked stupid.” Michelle states. “The 80’s were horrible when it came to wedding fashion. I mean look at your fucking tux.”

“Her wedding to Richie wasn’t any better either.” I shrug. “My mom was a slave to decade wedding fashion. If you guys want I’m sure my mo….” I trail off when I notice two blondes over Colson’s shoulders. A smile appears on my lips as I push pass Colson and head straight towards them.

“Mom!” I squeal before pulling my mother into a hug. “What are you doing down here?”

“Your dad said they were shooting our wedding today and I had to come down here.” She smiles as we pull away. “Plus does a mother need a reason to come and see her eldest daughter?”

“That explains you but that doesn’t explain the squirt.” I smirk, nodding towards my younger half sister Ava. “Come to annoy me like always?”

“Always.” She smiles before pulling me into a one arm hug. “Plus I wanted to scope out the guy you’ve been taking a lot of pictures with.”

“Yea, I’ve been wanting to meet the man that is making my daughter so happy.” My mom smiles. “So you’re really dating the guy that plays Nikki, huh? What does you father and godfather have to say about this?”

“Doug has both Daddy and Nikki’s stamp of approval.” I smile. “He wants your approval too, by the way. He was asking if he would get Heather Locklear’s approval.”

“And do you think he will?” She asks. “I mean he’s adorable as Nikki.”

“You should see him not dressed up as Nikki.” I chuckle. “He’s really sweet, Mom. You’re gonna love him.”

“I know I am.” She smiles. “Any guy that makes my baby girl this happy, gets my stamp of approval. Especially since he knocked out her asshole ex after he said some less than savory things about her.”

“You saw that huh?” I cringe. “I promise, it’s not the violent type. Ashley just really pissed him off.”

“He punched Ashley, not killed an orphan.” She laughs. “He did what I’ve been wanting to do for years.” I just roll my eyes but a smile dances across my lips. “Come on, I want to meet these boys!”

**

“Mom, you’re making this poor girl nervous.” I laugh as I pull my mom away from the actress that’s playing her. “Enough.”

“I just want to make sure the headpiece is right.” She chuckles. “I’m still disappointed you said no to playing me. I thought it would be a great fit.”

“If I played you in this movie, Ava would have had to play you in the future Bon Jovi biopic.” I remind her. “Neither of us want to be known as playing our mother in a movie.”

“You got a point there.” She laughs before her eyes head towards the area where they are setting up for the infamous wedding picture. “He plays strung out very well. Are you sure he’s not a drug user?” She nods towards Douglas.

“Naw, he’s not like that.” I reply. “He’s just a really good actor. He’s asked Nikki how to act throughout the whole shooting process and before hand.”

“Just making sure.” She offers a smile. “I’m glad you finally found your person. I just want to make sure he’s 100% right for you.”

“Mom, he’s nothing like Ashley.” Ava states. “So there that.”

“You guys don’t have to worry about Ashley anymore.” I tell them. “We’re done and this time I mean it. I’m through dating rockstars. They lead to nothing but heartache.”

“But I’ll never regret dating them.” My mom states. “Dating and marrying rockstars lead me to have the best daughters in the world.” She puts one arm around me and the other arm around Ava. She pulls both of us close together. “You girls are the best things that have ever came out of my marriage to rockstars. Please remember that.”

“Always.” Both me and Ava say before kissing our mother on the cheek.

**

“So you met my mom.” I chuckle as I watch Douglas get changed out of his tux. “Think she’s as crazy as the media thinks she is?”

“I’ve met her briefly.” He shrugs off the tuxedo jacket. “She’s nice. I can see a lot of her in you. Those few parts of your personality that isn’t Tommy Lee anyway.”

“You’ve officially met my entire crazy family, you sure you still want to be with me?” I ask him. “Because at this point, most guys run for the hills. Most guys run for the hills once they meet my dad but you knew him before you knew me.”

“I’m not most guys, Nik.” He chuckles before walking over to the couch where I’ve been sitting. He sits down on the coffee table in front of me and takes my hands in his. “I’m going to keep sounding like a broken record. But I’m willing to spend my days proving to you how much I love you. You’re not getting rid of me that easily. Because I truly love you Nikkole. You’ve got to stop comparing yourself to my exes and you’ve got to stop comparing me to yours. There are reasons why we are with each other and not them.”

“So you’re saying fate brought us together?” I smirk.

“Something like that.” He smiles as he leans in closer. “I love you so much, Nikkole. You seriously have no idea.” With that he fills in the space between us and he kisses me with so much passion. Passion I haven’t felt with anyone else before...
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Take my Breath Away by Berlin.

comment&subscribe? What would like to see happen in Nik and Douglas' relationship?

Image
80's had some horrible fashion.