‹ Prequel: Starry Eyes
Sequel: Power Over Me

Devil with Angel Eyes

I'm your alternate escape route, the altar you pray to

FWD a week

“God your boyfriend’s beautiful.” Colson sighs as we watch Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, curled up in my queen size bed on our day off. “Even with fucking sideburns.”

“Colson, do you want to date Doug or can I continue to date him?” I smirk at the blond. “I’d hate to come between you too.” He flips me off but curls up to me, using my chest as a pillow. I absentmindedly play with his hair as we continue to watch the movie. “His character is a fucking coward, isn’t he?”

“Compared to those badass Bennett girls, fuck yea.” He laughs. “You know what we should do?” He asks looking up at me.

“Facetime him and roast his sexy ass?”

“It’s like we share a fucking mind!” He laughs. I shake my head, as a smile appears on my lips. I grab my phone and Facetime Douglas. Within seconds, his face appears on my phone’s screen.

“Hello love.”

“Hey babe!” Colson says, shooting Douglas a cheesy grin.

“Are you laying on my girlfriend’s chest?” Douglas raises an eyebrow as a smirk dances on his lips.

“She’s quite comfortable.” Colson smirks. “But I’m sure you know that very well?”

“Not that I don’t love seeing your faces, why are you facetiming?” He asks. “Don’t you have shows to play?”

“It’s our day off.” I inform the Brit. “And we are here in my hotel room watching Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.” This causes Douglas to grown. “You have every right to groan, darling. While you’re character is sexy af with his mutton chops, he’s a fucking pussy.”

“It was written that way to show strong female characters.” He informs me with a chuckle. “But glad to know the mutton chops do it for you. Want me to grow a pair?”

“If you ever want to have sex again, you won’t.”

“Duly noted.” He smiles. “I’m almost done filming.” He informs me. “I’ll be done next week.”

“Is this your subtle way of asking if you can come on tour with me?” I smile.

“I miss you.”

“I miss you more.”

“Will you guys shut up now?” Colson asks. “I’m trying to watch badass chicks kick zombie ass.” I roll my eyes before pushing the tattooed blond off my chest before getting out of bed and heading towards the balcony.

“Okay, we’re alone now.” I inform him. “But seriously, do you want to come on tour with me?”

“Would having your boyfriend on tour with you cramp your style?” He smirks.

“Babe, I’m not Motley Crue.” I chuckle. “The most partying I do is drinking with Kenny and Michelle while we do our nails and plan Kenny’s wedding. I don’t even party with Colson, despite what Nikki originally thought.”

“You’re such a grown up.” Douglas coos.

“I’ve got someone waiting for me at home and he has a spotless reputation I’d had to smear with me getting into major trouble.”

“I love you.” Douglas states, a smile on his lips. “I can’t wait to get you back in my arms.”

“How about in a weeks time you can wrap your arms around and me and never let go?” I suggest. “I wouldn’t mind going out on stage and performing each night knowing you are sitting backstage watching me.”

“Is that a new kink for you?” He jokes. “Will that turn you on? Me just watching your performance.”

“Anything you do can easily turn me on.” I laugh. “Just not you as Mr. Bingley. He’s a coward.”

“Mr. Bingley wouldn't last a week with you, I take it?”

“Baby, he wouldn’t last a second.”

“I can’t wait to spend some time with you.” He smiles. “Maybe that’ll stop Colson from using your chest as a pillow.”

“Are you jealous Mr. Booth?” A smirk dances on his lips.

“If it was any other man, sure.” He admits. “But I can never be jealous of Colson. I know it’ll be a cold day in hell the day you decide to pursue something with him. He’s too much like your father.”

“I wonder if he’s secretly related to me. I mean it could be possible.” I shrug. “My dad is Tommy Lee. I’m sure there could possibly be a bastard child out there.”

“Nik….”

“Hey, you lived the Motley Crue life.” I point out. “It could be possible.”

“This is true.” He says just as someone in the background starts yelling. This causes him to roll his eyes. “I guess it’s time to go back on set. I’ll call you later?”

“I love you.” I smile.

“I love you more.” He smiles back before ending the call. A blissful smile appears on my lips as I head back inside and curl back up with Colson.

“Lover boy coming on tour with you?”

“Yep.” I reply, smile only growing. “I can’t wait.”

“The terror twins are going to be reunited!” Colson exclaims. “Mayhem and chaos shall follow.”

“What’s the worst that could happen?” I roll my eyes playfully before returning my attention to the movie...
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Kill for You by Skylar Grey and Eminem.

comment&subscribe?