‹ Prequel: Starry Eyes
Sequel: Power Over Me

Devil with Angel Eyes

Trapped in the dark - you're my only light

“I can’t believe you guys agreed to do this.” I laugh as Kendall sets up the camera so we can do this live on Youtube. Ben is still with us and he’s happily watching his girlfriend get everything set up. Michelle is currently on the phone, most likely with either her dad or Tyler. Both Douglas and Colson are sitting on either side of me on the king size bed my hotel room has.

“Why wouldn’t we agree to this?” Colson chuckles. “I’ll be happy to prove that I know you better than Doug.” He shoots Douglas over a challenging smirk, causing the Brit to roll his eyes.

“How do you know my girlfriend better than I do?”

“Because while you guys were broken up he practically lived at your girl’s place?” Ben suggests as he walks over to us. “I honestly thought they would have gotten together. But Nik doesn’t fall for guys like her dad let alone someone who played her dad in a movie.

“You guys are just lucky Gunner’s not here.” Michelle chuckles as she pushes herself off the wall. “That boy knows everything about Nik.”

“I would hope so.” Douglas laughs. “That is almost 28 years of friendship.”

“So what kind of questions are we asking your lover boys?” Ben asks.

“I had the fans ask questions and I narrowed them down to things that have been mentioned in interviews or in everyday conversations or vlogs.”

“And why are we here?”

“To keep me honest.” I smile. “I wouldn’t want to lie to make sure my boyfriend wins, you know?”

“Okay, let’s go live!” Kendall announces and Ben and Michelle take this as their cue to get behind the cameras.

“HELLO LOVEYS!” I greet the fans once Kendall gives me the okay. “A lot of you liked my live Instagram story where I answer questions with Douglas and Colson by my side. This time we are going to be answering questions but there will be a point system. I’m going to test these two lovely men by my side. I want to know once and for all, who knows me the best. Who will win? Loving boyfriend? Or my darling work husband?”

“Behind the camera is a couple friends who are going to keep me honest and make sure I don’t lie to make sure my boyfriend wins. Are we ready boys?”

“Hell yea!” Both Douglas and Colson reply.

“First question and it’s a nice and easy one.” I smile. “On your dry erase boards, write down my full name.”

“I can say it aloud?” Colson practically jumps up and down when he’s done writing. I lean back enough to see Doug’s answer.

“Sure, you both have it right.”

“Nikkole Athena Lee!” He exclaims. “That’s actually my contact name for you.”

“Of course it is.” I roll my eyes.

“Woah, I’ve known you longer and I can’t even call you that!” Ben scoffs. “Fucking hell, Nik. You’ve known him for a little over a year.”

“Yea that’s Ben Bruce’s voice ladies and gents.” I inform the fans. “And trust me, Benjamin. I don’t want him doing it either. But you try telling someone like him, or my dad, no. They’ll do it anyway.”

“I’m going to start calling you that from now on.” Ben states.

“Do and I’ll break your fingers off.” I casually say before smiling at the camera. “Next questions. How old was I when I lost my virginity and who did I lose it to?”

“Oh god that’s easy.” Douglas laughs as he writes everything down.

“Duh, because she’s still friends with him.” Colson agrees.

“I love how you guys assume she’s still friends with the guy she lost her virginity to.” Michelle laughs.

“Who wants to reveal their answers first?”

“I will!” Colson announces. “You were 14 and you lost it to Gunner Sixx.”

“You get a half of a point!” I tell the blond. “I wasn’t 14.” I turn to Douglas. “You have to know the right answer.”

“16 and Gunner Sixx.” Douglas proudly smiles, earning a kiss.

“The Brit is correct! I was 16 and it was with Gunner Sixx.” I reveal the correct answer. “So Douglas is in the lead by a half of a point.”

“At least I knew it was Gunner.” Colson laughs

“Okay next question. I love Shakespeare. I have 3 tattoos based off his plays. What are the quotes and what plays are they from. I just found out my boyfriend didn’t know I had these three tattoos. So I’m curious to see if he remembers what I told him.”

“That was a couple days ago.” He reminds me.

“You saw me naked this morning when we took a shower.” I remind him. “Let’s see if you remember.”

“Can we not talk about what you two do in the shower?” Michelle pleas with us. I laugh while Douglas turns a nice red shade.

“Get to writing boys, I want to see if you actually know this.”

“I honestly thought you only had one.” Colson admits. “And I only know that one because I was there.”

“He was there for that one?” Douglas asks, causing me to smile sweetly. “You’re not going to answer me, are you?”

“I’ll answer once you guys reveal your answers.”

“Fine, I’ll go first this time.” Douglas announces. “I know you have Killing myself to die upon a kiss this is on your left ribs and it’s from the play Othello. And you Thus with a kiss I die which is under your right boob. And Violent Delights have Violent Ends on your left foot both of those quotes are from Romeo and Juliet.” Douglas proudly announces. “I remember you telling me that despite it being a casual conversation.

“Colson?” I ask the blond.

“I only wrote down Thus with a kiss I die.” He replies, shrugging. “But damn you have a lot quotes about dying and kissing.”

“The Othello and Romeo quotes are the last lines of both characters. They both kissed their loved ones before killing themselves.” I explain. “Othello’s suicide was warranted he would have been put to death anyway. Romeo was just fucking stupid.”

“You know you are sitting next to Romeo right?” Colson chuckles. I let out a laugh before kissing Douglas.

“Yep I know. “ I smile. “One point to Douglas and another half point to Colson. Next question. I’m a theater kid, what was the first leading-ish role I was ever cast for? In order to get full points, I need role and which play it was from.”

Both boys look perplexed.

“They aren’t going to get this, will they?” Ben questions.

“You’ve known me for ten years, do you know the answer?”

“Touche.”

“Ready boys?” I question the Terror Twins. “Who wants to go first?”

“Juliet from Romeo and Juliet.” Douglas answers hesitantly.

“Colson?”

“I guessed the same. Juliet from Romeo and Juliet yet.”

“Both of you are so wrong.” I laugh.” While I did play Juliet, it wasn’t the first important Shakespearean role I played. But not many people know this but I mentioned this in passing. The answer is Ophelia from Hamlet.”

“Didn’t she kill herself?” Colson questions.

“She was a character in a Shakespearean play, that should answer your question.” I laugh. “She went mad. But whatever.”

“Would you ever kill yourself over a guy?” Colson asks.

“Fuck no.” I answer before turning to Douglas. “No offense babe. You may be Romeo and I may be Juliet but there is no taking poison and stabbing ourselves, okay?”

“Can’t make any promises.” Douglas smirks.

“Next question!” I say, moving on. “Favorite movie soundtrack? This doesn’t count musicals.”

“Fuck!” Douglas chuckles as he erases his answer.

“Colson? You ready?”

“Queen of the Damned?” He sounds unsure.

“Babe?” I ask the Brit once he’s done.

“Bohemian Rhapsody?”

“To be fair that’s just fucking Queen!” Kendall laughs.

“She’s got a point.” Ben agrees.

“Both are wrong.” I laugh. “It’s American Satan.”

“That’s cheating.” Ben chuckles. “You helped write some of those songs!”

“Seriously?” Both Colson and Douglas ask at the same time.

“I didn’t know that babe.” Douglas says by himself. “Which songs?”

Let Him Burn and Me Against the Devil.” I reply.

“So I guess your performance of Live Wire wasn’t the first time you’ve had a credit on a soundtrack, huh?” Colson states. “You are full of surprises.”

“Yea well...I’ve got to keep you boys on your toes.” I smile. “Since Ben thinks it’s cheating, I’ll give you boys another chance to guess. Because both of you are still wrong.”

“Undiscovered?” Douglas asks. “I know you say the movie is underrated and I’ve caught you listening to that soundtrack a lot lately.”

I nod my head before turning to Colson? “Any guesses?”

“Suicide Squad?” He asks. “You play that soundtrack a lot.”

I turn to Douglas, frowning. “Sorry baby. Colson is right. Medieval Warfare is my jam.

“I think the boys are tied!” Michelle announces. “One more question?”

“Let me really think about the question.” An evil smirk appears on my lips. “I’ve gotta make it a huge question. I didn’t think you guys would be neck in neck.”

“Did you really think we’d do horribly?” Douglas questions me.

“No but I didn’t think you’d be this close.”

“We love you so we do pay attention to you.” Colson smiles before tossing an arm around my shoulders. He then pulls me close enough to him to plant a kiss on the top of my head.

“Okay I mentioned this to both of you in passing…” I start. “But what is my favorite Machine Gun Kelly song?”

“You couldn’t ask us about your favorite Motley Crue song?” Douglas chuckles.

“Both of you know it’s Starry Eyes.” I chuckle. “This one you'd really have to think about it. Because it was only casually mentioned.”

“Since it’s my music, I’d like to go first.” Colson states. “And my guess is Edge of Destruction.

“That is a good song.” I state before turning to Douglas. “Your guess babe?”

27.” He states.

“Doug is close.” I inform both of them. “Do you want to take another guess?”

“Can we narrow it down to a certain CD?” Douglas questions.

“It’s from Bloom hence why I said Doug is close.”

Go for Broke?” Colson asks.

Let You Go?” Douglas questions.

I just smile at both of them. “Are you confident in your answers?”

“Come the fuck on Nik!” Colson exclaims. “You’re killing us here.”

“Doug wins!” I announce. “Let You Go is my favorite MGK song with 27 in close second.”

“I would be disappointed in Doug if he didn’t win!” Ben laughs off camera. “It’s the boyfriend’s job to know his girlfriend well.”

“Both of you did amazing and I’m proud of both of you.” I wrap an arm around both of them. “But if Gunner was here both of you would lose, horribly.”

“You should do a video putting Terror Twins versus Terror Twins.” Michelle suggests. “That would be fun to watch.”

“Nik tells Tommy and Nikki everything.” Colson puts out. “It would be like going up against Gunner.”

“I don’t tell them everything.” I try and defend myself. This earns a look from both Douglas and Colson. “Fine, I tell them everything; almost everything. Douglas should be thankful that they don’t know about my sex life.”

“Yea but that doesn’t mean Heather Locklear and Pam Anderson doesn’t know everything.” Michelle smirks, earning a look of horror to appear on Doug’s face.

I just laugh before turning to the camera. “There you have it guys. My boyfriend does know me best. Let me know in the comments what video you’d like to see next.” Once Kendall turns off the camera I turn my attention to the boys on either side of me.

“Do you seriously talk about our sex life with your mother?” Douglas questions, smirking a bit.

“She’s my mom of course I do.” I shrug. “Be glad Tommy Lee and Nikki Sixx don’t how you are in bed. OR better yet, be glad Colson doesn’t know. Or Gunner.”

“Yea Nik has a point there.” Ben points out. “Be happy it’s just mom and former step mom. Friends will make fun of you, even if they know good things.”

“I told Nik one thing and you’ll never let me live it down!” Kendall throws her hands up.

“Yea because she never lets me live it down!”

“I have no idea what you are talking about.” I laugh, trying to smile innocently at Ben but it’s failing.

“I hate you so much Lee.” Ben groans.

“No you don’t Bruce, you love me so fucking much!” I counter. He just roll his eyes.

I truly love these people. I have the best support system ever!
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Me Against the Devil by The Relentless (seriously American Satan really is my favorite soundtrack...well besides Repo the Genetic Opera)

comment&subscribe? What would you guys like to see next?