‹ Prequel: Starry Eyes
Sequel: Power Over Me

Devil with Angel Eyes

Selling my soul for a life with you. Yeah... To the devil with angel eyes

Douglas; July 8th, a couple days later

“Why is she being short with me?” I ask Colson as we walk through the airport. “It can’t be because of stress, right? She’s nearly done with this tour.”

“She has a lot of shit on her mind.” Colson shrugs. “She’s also going to be pissed that you aren’t spending your birthday in Greece like originally planned.”

“Yea but I’m the birthday boy and I rather spend it with my girlfriend than in another country.” I chuckle. “Seriously, what’s going on with Nik? She’s been very short with me. What can she possibly be going through that she can’t talk with her boyfriend? She’s not cheating on me, is she?”

Colson just laughs. “Dude, you seriously think she’d cheat on you? You know how much she regretted cheating on Gunner. She’d never do that to you. Trust me. Besides if she was, I’d probably tell you.”

“Probably?” I question him. “Wouldn’t it be against bro code not to tell me?”

“It would if I wasn’t bros with the one doing the cheating.” He replies. “You may be my Terror Twin but she’s my daughter.”

“That’s just weird coming out of your mouth.” I laugh. “I remember you talking about sleeping with her after the first night we met her.”

“She’s hot. You’re lucky.”

“Does she know about me coming here?” I ask, earning a shake of the head from Colson. “Where does she think you’re at then?”

“Getting pizza.”

“She’s gonna kill you if you don’t turn up with pizza.” I point out.

“Which is why we need to get our asses going.” He laughs. “I ordered 1 XL Hawaiian Pizza for her as a couple normal topping pizzas for the rest of us normal people.”

“Pineapples shouldn’t be on pizzas I swear.” I chuckle.

“Don’t start the argument with Nik though, she’d fucking win.” I can’t help but to smile… That’s my girl.

**

“Nikki my love I have a surprise for you!” Colson says as he walks onto her bus. I stand outside waiting.

“Colson, I watched you order my stupidly large pizza.” She laughs. “It’s nice and appreciated but not a surprise.”

“No, the surprise is outside.” He states. “It flew all the way here from Greece.” Before he can even get the words out, I hear Nikkole rushing to the door. It flies open and there she stands, shocked in front of me.

“Hey Gorgeous.” I smile before she pounces on me. I hold her tight against me as she clings onto me like a sloth.

She pulls away and narrows her eyes into a glare. “You’re supposed to be enjoying your 27th birthday in Greece. Not spending it on a fucking tour bus.”

“It’s my birthday and I want to spend it on a fucking tour bus with my gorgeous girlfriend.” I counter as I let her down onto the ground. “Besides, I know something is bugging you. And I hate seeing you stressed. What’s going on and why aren’t you talking to me about it? You know you can trust me with everything, right?”

A smile appears on Nikkole’s lips as she takes my left hand in hers. “Want to see your birthday present?”

“What does this have to do with whatever is stressing you out?” I ask her.

“Just come on.” She rolls her eyes as she guides me onto the bus. We walk pass, Kendall, Michelle, Colson and Evander and straight into the backroom where she’s been sleeping. She pushes me down, forcing me to sit on the edge of the bed. She pulls out a small black gift bag before letting out a sigh. “This is what I’ve been stressed out about.” She hands me the bag.

“Whatever you’re giving me, you don’t have to be stressed out about. I’m sure I’m gonna love it.” I tell her before opening the bag. Instead there is a black baby onesie that says Of course I’m cute, look at my Daddy. I look up at her with my mouth wide open in shock.

“I’m pregnant…”
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Devil with Angel Eyes by Royal Bliss

comment&subscribe? What's Doug's reaction gonna be? Happy or Scared AF or both?

There is going to be a sequel to this it's going to be titled Power Over Me. I just need to do a layout for it. The sequel will be coming up shortly.