‹ Prequel: Starry Eyes
Sequel: Power Over Me

Devil with Angel Eyes

'Cause in between the pages is a tale of love so true

Nik

“You’re pregnant?” Douglas’ beautiful British accent almost makes that question sound like that most amazing thing in the world. But the smile he has on his face? That’s even better. “You’re having a baby?” The smile grows as he gets up off the bed and closes the space between us. He cups my face with both his hands before gently placing a kiss on my lips.

“This reaction is definitely better than the reaction that was playing in my head.” I admit with a chuckle once Douglas pulls away from me; his hands still on my face though. “I figured since you bolted after proposing to me, you’d bolt once you find out I’m carrying your child.”

“I was a fucking idiot for running from you before.” He admits, rubbing his thumb across my lower lip. “I’ll never make that mistake again. Especially knowing you are carrying our child.”

“So you’re happy?” I ask him.

“I’m ecstatic.” He smiles. “Never in a million years, I would have imagined playing Nikki Sixx would give me the best gift in the world. Two of the best gifts in the world.” I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into a longer kiss. He pulls away and places his forehead on mine. “Who else knows about this?”

“Colson, Kendall, Michelle and Evander.” I tell him. “I swore Colson to secrecy so don’t get mad at him. He wanted to facetime you when I originally found out. I wanted to wait til I got confirmation. And then I wanted to tell you on your birthday, even if it wasn’t face to face.” Another chaste kiss is placed on my lips.

“We’re going to be parents!” His smile is so fucking big and it makes me so happy. “I can’t believe it. I’m so happy.”

“So you’re not gonna bolt?” I ask him, pulling him closer to me. “Because if you do, Colson has already told me that your pretty face is going to be unrecognizable if you bolt. He was deathly serious when he said that too.”

“You are his daughter.” Douglas chuckles as I make a face. “What’s with the face?”

“It’s creepy hearing that, especially after he admitted to wanting to sleep with me when we first met.”

“Wow, can’t believe he admitted that to you.” He laughs. “Was he drunk or high?”

“Colson is always high.” I laugh. “This was when he came with me to the doctors, so I don’t think he was drunk. But then again, this is Colson after all. I don’t think I have ever seen him 100% sober.”

Douglas lets out a chuckle. “Come on, let’s go get you some pizza. I’m assuming the baby is the one wanting Hawaiian pizza.”

“You clearly don’t know me well enough if you think the baby is the one craving this.” I laugh before leading him out of the room and to the front of the bus where everyone else is.

“I see no crying!” Michelle announces. “So he took it pretty well? Because I’d hate to have to kill him if he bolts again.”

“Definitely not bolting this time.” Douglas confidently says as he looks down at me with a smile. A smile appears on my lips as I wrap my arms around him, blissfully happy.

“Good because your face is way too pretty to be hamburger meat.” Colson smirks. “Now come on, I’m sure Baby needs pizza.”

“Screw Baby!” I laugh. “Mommy needs pizza.”I laugh just as Colson hands me over two slices of pizza. “I love you Kells.”

“Am I your favorite cast member of The Dirt now?” He asks me, smirking.

“Still Doug.” I answer. “He did knock me up after all.” I laugh before shoving the pizza into my mouth and taking a giant bite. “But you are my second favorite” I state, pizza bits flying out of my mouth. It’s completely unladylike but who gives a fuck. I’ve already won Douglas over and I’m having his baby; there is no need to impress him at this point.

**

“I’m still pretty mad at you.” I tell Douglas later that night while we are laying in bed. Douglas lets out a chuckle, but allows me to explain why. “You’re supposed to be spending your 27th birthday in beautiful Greece but you are back in the US, on a tour bus.”

“I was worried about you.” He shrugs. “But honestly, I would rather spend my birthday with you on a bus than in Greece, especially knowing what I know now.” His fingers travel up my shirt and splay out across my stomach, rubbing it slightly. “You gave me the best birthday present ever. And there is only one thing that would make this birthday even better.”

“And what’s that?”

“You saying yes to my next question.” He smirks before leaning over to get something out of his bag. He pulls out a black velvet box. Opening it up reveals a gorgeous rough diamond ring, nothing like the ring he originally proposed to me with.

“That’s not my engagement ring.” I point out, choking back tears of happiness.

“I figured that ring was cursed and if I wanted a fresh start with you, I’d have to get rid of the bad vibes that went with that ring.” He explains. “Nikkole Athena Lee, will you make me the happiest man alive and agree to spend forever with me?” I don’t give him a verbal answer. I just crash my lips onto his in a searing kiss...
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Angel with Tattoos by Skylar Grey

comment&subscribe? Things are looking up for the lovebirds! How do you think they should reveal this to the real Terror Twins?

Image