Immortal

We'll never get free. Lamb to the slaughter

“Change of plans!” One announces as we arrive to our hotel room in L.A. “Instead of you three staking out the apartment. Only Seven will be staking it out. Eight and Four as well as the rest of us are going to be watching our lovely target as she parties with her friend. The goal of the night is to get inside that apartment, any means necessary.”

“So in other words, you want us to flirt our way into the apartment?” I roll my eyes. “Really?”

“Any means necessary.” One smirks. “If you have to get into her pants to do it, so be it.”

“Do you think it’s a good idea to put Eight and Four together for this?” Five asks, sounding naturally concerned. “They were together. This could cause some severe complications.”

“It’s been almost two years since we’ve been together.” Billy shrugs. “I’m sure there are no hard feelings between us. Plus I’m sure Eight won’t allow petty feelings get in the way of the mission.”

“And besides, there is no way in hell Four and flirt his way into Petrova’s pants.” I smirk, causing Billy to drop his jaw in shock then the look of offence washes over his face.

“What, you don’t think I can do it?” He questions me; his voice edging on the brink of pure annoyance . “Am I not charming enough?”

“You are charming, darling, don’t worry.” I assure him. “But you aren’t that charming, I’m afraid. It takes a certain charm to win over The Godfather’s daughter.”

“Challenge accepted.” Billy huffs before making a dramatic exit to the bathroom.

Three leans over to me, close enough to whisper in my ear. “She’s a lebsian, isn’t she?”

“Oh fuck yea.” I chuckle. “Don’t tell Four though. I kinda want to see him crash and burn for once.”

“Your secret is safe with me.” He chuckles before moving away.

“I’m going to go get ready.” I inform the group. “I’ve got to look hot for the Russian bombshell.”

“You’re the only Russian bombshell I see.” Seven chuckles, winking at me.

“I knew I liked you for a reason.” I blow him a kiss before exiting the room and heading to my own to get ready for tonight’s main event.

**

“Do you really think I won’t be able to charm my way into Petrova’s pants?” Billy asks me as we hang out at the bar. Both of us are sitting back to back as we scan the bar for our target.

“Billy it’ll take a certain brand of charm to get into Russian’s golden girl’s pants.” I chuckle before taking a sip of my martini. “You’re charming, not that charming darling.”

“Or is the thought of me flirting with another girl making you green with envy?” I can envision the smirk on his face. It takes everything in me to not turn around and slap the smug look off his face.

“I’ve lived without you in my life for almost two years, baby. I’m not jealous of any girl that is stupid enough to fall for your charms the way I have fallen for them in the past.”

“That’s girl for I’m jealous as fuck.” He laughs. “I see the way you glare at Five whenever we talk.”

“I glare at every female I come in contact with.” I counter him. “I don’t do female friendships. Too much drama.”

“That’s bullshit and you know it.”

“Believe what you want darling, you always do anyways.” Just as I say that, Petrova walks into the club. Big muscular men flank her sides. Their eyes are hidden behind dark Ray Bans. You can tell they are former military by the way they hold themselves. Petrova’s father must have recruited them once they left the military. The girl and her bodyguards walk away from the entrance and towards a booth in the far back. Not VIP...that’s interesting.

I turn on my comms. “Target acquired. Sending Four in first, since he thinks he has flirt his way into Petrova’s heart.”

I hear Billy turn his comms on as well. “It’ll be like taking candy from a baby.” He says over the comms before swaggers over towards the Russian bombshell.

“He’s going to fail, isn’t he?” Two asks over the comms.

“He’ll crash and burn.” I chuckle. This causes Billy to turn back towards me with a glare in his eyes. I just innocently wave before turning towards the bartender.

“You and your boyfriend are playing a sick and twisted game.” He smirks before placing a drink down in front of me. “I find it hot.”

“Gotta keep the romance alive.” I smirk. “And I didn’t order a drink.”

“This is from the man at the end of the bar.” The bartender points to the man at the end of the bar.

I can feel my heart stop. I know those dark blue eyes, blonde hair and the jagged cheek scar from anywhere. I can feel my body go cold…How the fuck did he find me?
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Blood//Water by grandson

comment&subscribe?