Status: Active

Avengers One Shot Fictions

Steve Rogers

You know what is super hot? The Captain America...folding laundry without having to ask him to do it.

Why?

Because he's a damn gentleman and knows that to accomplish any task with the ladies, he must do the chores that make the ladies panties hit the floor so hard they go halfway to China.

Which brings me back to reality and makes me subconsiously shift my legs around, trying to quiet the arousal as I fold a really naughty pair of pink panties, I glance down realizing what I'm folding as I'm basically eye fucking Steve and I roll my eyes. Anymore obvious for the man and I'd practically be naked and bent over asking for it.

Again, brought back to reality by the swift smack of a hand on the cold metal table used to fold laundry. I jumped like it was a bomb before realizing it was just good old Sam, screwing with me.

"Sup, Y/N, lost in thought over here?" he smirked as if he was reading my mind, in reality the shithead had been watching me oogle over the hunk in the corner.

"Yep, you caught me. I'm wondering if the double fudge brownies I made yesterday ended up in Bucky's room or yours," I cut my eyes at him, a stern look of disapproval on my face, in return he gulped and backed up from the table he was bent over on. "Yeah, piss off bird brain and mind ya business."

"Touchy," he grumbled and threw his arms up in resignation, as he backed away I put all my folded laundry back in my basket and hooked it under my arm.

"When it comes to my chocolate, Sam," I paused and leaned in a bit, a show of intimidation that I had learned from Natasha. "I've killed for less."

"Break it up you two," Steve nonchalantly spoke as he passed by swiftly. "Y/N, check Tony's lab. I seen him and Banner up late last night in the kitchen."

"Oh," I murmured, glancing over at him after a quick scowl at Sam that Steve didn't catch as he faced me. "Thanks Steve, see ya later."

"See ya later," Sam mocked, moving away from me just in time, I would have smacked him but he sure is fast. "Why don't you just tell him you dig him?"

"Because if it was that easy, everyone would do it," I smirked as I walked backwards out of the room, making sure to salute him with my middle finger before sauntering down the hallway to the elevator. After a few minutes wait since Steve had went up before me, I climbed onto the death trap and hit the button to my floor. Once the door opened, Tony Stark's pretty face came into view, along with that sly smirk he always wore around pretty women or pretty dangerous ones.

"Hello Y/N," he winked and attempted to get on the elevator, until I blocked him. "What?"

"Brownies?" I stated, raising an eyebrow.

"Ate one once," he smirked again until he realized that his humor was lost on me at the moment. "Talk to Bucky, seen him going into the kitchen after Bruce and I grabbed some snacks last night, no brownies. I'm on a diet."

"Sure," I rolled my eyes and allowed him to pass, only to be stopped before I could get out.

"Y/N! Hold the elevator," Natasha came sprinting down the corridor, stopping to huff as I slid out of her way and allowed her on. "We need to talk."

"Yall have fun," I waved at a furious Natasha and a confused Stark before making my merry way down the hall to my bedroom to put my freshly gain scented undies in my drawers.

"Y/N, you got a minute?" I heard as the door to my room cracked open, just as I sat my basket down on the foot of the bed, a glance in that direction and I let out a groan. "So I'm told that Stark tried to throw me under the bus."

"That was two seconds ago, how did you even find out that fast?" I asked, throwing my hands up as Bucky slid in the room without much sound, he was stealthy that was for sure.

"I was by the elevator," he grimaced and threw a thumb back in the direction. "I just wanted to let you know, I didn't get the brownies. I made popcorn and eyed your brownies but I knew better."

"You're a very smart man, Barnes," I remarked as I started to unload my laundry in piles on my bed to be put away. "Any idea who isn't, Steve told me that it was Tony and Bruce, Tony told me it was you, so who are you gonna tell me?"

"I haven't the slightest idea,"he shrugged and then placed his hands in his pockets. He glanced down at the work I was making before he shifted towards the door. "But you're a smart girl, Y/N, if I were you, I'd look at the source of the trail of breadcrumbs that was laid out for you."

"Steve," I gasped in realization, he led me on a wild goose chase to find out who ate my delicious brownies, and he would know that everyone else was in the kitchen because he had been in the kitchen. "He lies?"

"Occasionally," Bucky chuckled, glancing down with a shake of his head. Before he hit the archway of the door, he left a parting statement that struck a nerve. "For a purpose."

"That sly bastard," I chuckled as I threw the clothes I laid out back in the basket and followed shortly behind Bucky out the door. My destination, Steve's room.

I knocked three times in succession, it didn't take long before the door swung open and Steve graced my line of vision. "Hey," he murmured, not surprised to see me at all.

"Was it your intention to make me ask every man that had the munchies last night if they ate my sweets?"I asked with a cock of my head and a hand placed on my hip for good measure. He gave me a sweet smile and shook his head, stepping back he swung an arm out.

"Think of it as," he paused, walking over to the desk by his bed, his back was blocking my view as I followed him in, making sure to close the door behind me. "A treasure hunt."

Outstretching his hand, in them was my brownies in the pan I baked them in. What was odd, they were all still there, well all but the one I had eaten before going to bed. "You didn't eat any?"

"No," he shook his head, glancing down at the pan with a frown. "I just took them as a means to get you in my room."

With an arched eyebrow, I grabbed the pan and gently set it back down on the same desk it had been held captive on. "Well shit, Captain. All you had to do was ask," I smirked and grabbed him by the shirt. I meant to take control of the situation because honestly, it was better than my fantasies ever were but he beat me to it. He gripped my hips, pulled me into him and crashed his lips into mine with more passion than I have ever felt before. Think of soap opera's dramatic kissing scenes, it beat that. It felt like seconds before we came up for air, but I'm sure it was much longer. "Steve Rogers, where has that been hiding?"

"You haven't seen nothing yet."

Gripping my hips was nothing, when he lifted me up by the cheeks of my ass and fell to the bed with me under him, I almost melted into a puddle of goo. I couldn't get enough, my hands were everywhere at once, his stayed on my hips and behind my head if they moved at all. He was romancing the hell out of me and all I wanted to do was strip him bare and ride him like a wild stallion. "Why are you still dressed?" I questioned once our lips separated, raw and bruised, I liked it.

"Why are you?" he retorted, leaning up to grip hold of my shirt, I leaned forward with the intent to help him take it off, but it was shredded in half before I could blink. "Hope you didn't like that."

"Fuck the shirt," I replied breathlessly, trying in vain to pull his shirt off over his head, with a little of his help I was able to moan at the sight of his bare chest in all its glory. "I will never get tired of seeing that."

"Quit talking," he commanded as he went back in for a lip lock. I obeyed, only because his Captain voice was a complete turn on.

As soon as our pants came undone, he took his time sliding down my body with tongue, teeth and lips. Unfastening my bra with lightning speed, he licked and sucked until I was arching in pleasure and then he went south. His hands slid down before the rest of him, gripping and squeezing at my hips and thighs, they stopped quickly and gribbed above my knees, pulling them wide. "Oh," in surprise, I gasped. I liked this secret side of Steve.

"Hope you don't like your underwear," he muttered in a deep husky tone, his voice above a whisper. I shook my head side to side, I would never wear underwear again if he thought them to bothersome. With a quick smirk and a lick of his lips, he lowered himself to my center. A quick lick to the clit sent a bolt of electricity through me, and I bucked my hips. "Stay still, beautiful."

"Oh fuck," I whispered, closing my eyes and biting my lip I tried to do my damnedest to stay still. It was amazing what the man could do with his tongue, but when he added fingers to the equation, good lord. "Oh please, Captain. I need you in me."

"Yes ma'am," Steve rose from between my thighs, licking his lips. He climbed over me once again, kissing me with such passion. I tasted tang of myself on his tongue as I wrapped my legs around his hips, feeling his erect member brushing against my sensitive clit that he had worked well.

I pulled away from the kiss and nodded, assuring him that it was okay for him to enter. He nodded his head and slid his hand between us while holding himself up against the bed by my head with his other hand. His tip just barely touching my opening when three loud bangs rang through the room.

"Hey Steve man, I just thought of something. I seen you down in the kitchen with Y/N's brownie pan," Sam paused and knocked again. "Steve, man I know you're in there. Steve? Steve?"

I glanced up at Steve with a growl. "Bird brain."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know a lot of these say Y/N but that's because on wattpad they like that, it just means your name.