Status: This story was meant to be a One Shot, but ended up being posted in 4 parts

The Injured Fawn

Part II

Till came to a stop close enough to the two to hand Richard the extra cup he had filled, lifting his own to his lips. Looking down at the open pants of his friend, it was easy to see his very prominent erection straining against the dark material of the boxer briefs, one of the woman’s hands still resting over his sides.

A wordless conversation ensued between the couple and Till decided to sit down on the nearest seat, yet again sipping on the clear, alcoholic liquid.
He had seen her in the crowd earlier, but her features were even more delicate up close. If he stood next to her, he would probably dwarf her. She was such a nice little thing; he could understand that Richard had given in to whatever temptations she must have thrown his way.

He caught her raising the cup to her lips and take a healthy amount of the strong drink before she shook her head in disgust and passed the cup on to Richard.
She hadn’t responded to Till’s question so he sank into the plush back of his seat and allowed his eyes to roam over her slim body.
Her perky breasts were almost straining against the material of her top as she arched into Richard’s body when his mouth latched onto her collarbone again, successfully diverting her attention back to him and away from the newcomer.

Accepting the cup from her current partner, she came up empty and pouted slightly. This new development would require quite a bit more liquid courage she decided. Swaying her head to focus on the other man a few feet from them, she stretched out her arm in a silent request of a refill.
Chuckling, Till stood and accepted the cup, moving across the room and simply grabbing the bottle of vodka, foregoing to refill the cup altogether.

“'Nen bißchen frech ist sie ja schon, die kleine Maus.”

He commented quietly in his native tongue before returning to his seat, offering the bottle to Lyla as she was obviously trying to decipher what had been said in the foreign language.
Richard chuckle against the side of her throat, watching her take a swig of the alcohol before placing the bottle on the ground next to their seat.

“A bit cheeky in deed. This is how all this started, isn’t it Lyla?”

Her eyes were moving from the smile on the face of the man under her to the almost scary smirk of the man sitting next to them. She was certain that he could touch her if only he would stretch his arm far enough.
Feeling Richard’s fingers on the hem of her top, goose bumps were quickly spreading across her entire body even before he began to pull it over her head, dropping it next to him.
Feeling two sets of eyes now roaming her almost naked torso, she grew bold: reaching her arms behind her body, she unclasped her dark blue bra and let it slowly slip down her body, making sure to allow for some modesty by keeping her breasts covered by her arms.

Richard sat up and moved her with him, ultimately diminishing the space between them to nothingness. Feeling his hands on her arms, she allowed him to lower them just enough to expose herself, a quick heat not only shooting into her cheeks and tips of her ears but also her crotch.
If she hadn’t been turned on before, then having these two men eating her alive with their hungry eyes surely did the trick!

Feeling Richard’s large hands gently take her breasts into both his hands as if to measure their fit into his palms, she moaned and pushed her hips into his. The noise that little reaction elicited from him pulled at her core: so damn sexy!

Before she was able to focus again, he had slipped one of her nipples into his mouth and began to suck on it, snaking his tongue around it whilst the other hand was massaging the other.

“Fuck!”

She hissed in pleasure as his teeth tightly bit down on her nipple, pulling it towards him, causing her front to arch into him. She could hear metallic teeth of a zipper being opened next to them but refused to look at the onlooker as Richard’s administrations to her breast became more intense. Teeth clamped down on one, his finger were pinching, twisting and pulling the nipple of the other.

Her last reservations going out the window, her hands wandered back to his already opened pants and busied themselves by pulling down the material of his boxer briefs and finally laying eyes on his engorged dick.
She had to swallow in amazement upon taking in its girth and length. Focusing on the prominent, pulsing vein running along the bottom of it. Saliva was positively pooling on her tongue at the sight of it twitching, only matched by the sudden damp spot in her panties.

Shuffling off his lap altogether, Lyla fell to her knees between his thighs and watched a small pearl of creamy liquid escaping from the head of his dick with yet another twitch of it.
What if she had died and gone to heaven after that knock to the head?

Wrapping one of her soft hands around him, she didn’t hesitate to gently prop out the tip of her tongue and lick at the small drop of salty liquid, making her entire body buzz.
Just before she was able to take him into her mouth though, she felt a large hand in her hair, slowly but demandingly turning her head to the side: Till.

Turning her eyes to look up at the tall man through her lashes, she obediently parted her lips, as he pushed himself into her warm mouth.
Her body was confused; Richard’s hands shot out and played with her breasts again. Softly at first, but his hands’ movements started to match Till as he shoved his own fleshy member further into her mouth, hand firmly gripping her hair. The stitches seemed to strain with the hold he had on her but Richard’s play seemed to dull the ache by turning her attention to his administrations.

“Mhhhh, so ein kleiner, warmer Mund. Schon so am lechzen nach meinem großen, harten Schwanz.”

With every slow thrust, he pushed himself further into her mouth. She was surprised on how gentle he was pushing his large shaft deeper and deeper down her throat; she had certainly expected this man to be rougher than this.
Keeping her eyes trained on his face, she caught the moment his eyes closed and his lips parted in a low groan when he had finally reached the very back of her throat.
The emotions on his features had her reeling, and her hand took a firm hold of Richard’s dick, which she had been neglecting entirely. He was still hard under her hand and her eyes moved to get a look at him: he was looking directly at her. Or better yet: he was closely following his front man’s dick pushing into her oral cavity, pulling out with her saliva coating the soft skin on Till’s shaft.

His line of focus shifted as she tightened the grip on him, demanding his full attention. Lifting his hands into her hair, he pushed Till’s hand away and turned her head back to him. This in turn caused Till’s dick to slip out of her mouth, finally allowing her to take a few deep gulps of air.

Sliding one of his hands along her jaw, he cradled her face in his palm and smirked at her.

“It turns you on when he speaks German, doesn’t it. You grabbed me as soon as he spoke those words.”

Lyla bit the inside of her cheeks, the heat rising to her cheeks when she had to admit to herself that she would not be able to reject his theory completely without looking like a liar. Unable to look him in the eyes any longer, she quickly diverted them and located the bottle of vodka within her reach. Just as she was leaning forward to grab it, Richard stopped her.

“Stand up for me.”

She didn’t even hesitate and followed his instruction, completely unaware of Till’s proximity until her back hit his now shirtless upper body. Her eyes widened in surprise but she didn’t dare turn around to him, instead, her focus was on Richard, who shuffled to the edge of his seat and came to stand in front of her.
Suddenly feeling very small in between the two men, her vision blurred.
What was she doing here? She was not this kind of girl and no matter how much she fantasized about these two men when at home, in her own 4 walls…

“Now now, little one. Don’t start freaking out on us. I know this has been a big day for you, let us take care of you, OK?”

Richard’s soothing voice pulled her back from the abyss she was sure she’d succumb to. Feeling his hands on her upper arms in silent support and his torso’s warm skin against hers pulled her back.
A pair of strong arms snaked themselves around her hips from behind, Till’s thumbs hooking into the belt hoops towards the front of her jeans while Richard’s talented guitarist fingers went to unbutton her pants, slowly going down to his knees to pull them down her legs.
Lifting her feet one by one to slip off her shoes, he finished taken off her jeans and then leaned back to admire the body in front of him: slender legs, flat stomach, perky breasts that fitted perfectly into his hands leading up to narrow shoulders and an elegant long neck. It didn’t go unnoticed, that she had observed his actions closely.

He could see Till stand behind her, his hands now roaming freely over her upper body and carefully weighing her breasts in his hands as he inclined his head to attach his lips to the side of her neck.
All this time, her eyes never left his. Her lips parted when she reached out her hands towards the man in front of her, asking him to stand again without uttering a single word. He was certain she wasn’t even able to form coherent sentences even if she’d wanted to at this stage.
He would make sure to keep an eye on the signals her body was sending his way, if she was getting too uncomfortable, he’d stop whatever was going on without a second thought.

Looking back down at Lyla once he had risen to his full height in front of her, her hands moved to the waistband of his pants and copied his movement from just moments ago, but to his surprise, she took his briefs down with his pants in the same motion. She didn’t seem to bother with his boots but simply pushed him backwards until the back of his knees connected with the seat and he let himself fall with surprise clearly written all over his face.

Instead of stopping, she closed the distance and straddled him, allowing no space in between his naked groin and her lace covered crotch, rolling her hips against him with a small smile lifting the corners of her mouth.

“If we don’t move this along, I’d be afraid to delay your departure and leave your friends stuck outside with no way to get out of their stage clothes. Delayed gratification is an admirable thing, but I believe we’ve reached our PNR about two minutes ago.”

Lyla breathed quietly into his left ear, her erect nipples so hard, that when they pulled across his chest he shuddered violently from the contact. His dick started twitching and was met by the wet heat hidden by her delectable underwear.

“Eine Frau, die weiß was sie will...so sexy.“

Till’s husky voice piped up from behind them. Did he feel left out: definitely! Was he going to push the matter: certainly not. But he would not stop to integrate himself into the action until he got a clear signal that he was not wanted.

Turning her head as she scanned over the man behind her, she was still stunned at the situation she currently found herself in: two grown men at the tips of her fingers, both more than ready to get down to business without any questions asked. As much as she knew that she had never done anything this outrageous before in her entire life, she also guessed that she never would again. Seize the day!

“I think he’s doing it on purpose now.”

The playful pout carried in her voice and Lyla could feel the chuckle escaping Richard’s throat build in his chest long before she could hear it. Looking back down at the man under her, she wondered exactly how comfortable he was with his friend being part of this. Placing her palms against his pecs, she looked back towards Till and continued drinking him in: he was so tall, broad and…imposing. But remembering the way he had gently fucked her mouth earlier…

“Either you come join us or you leave. Leering over my shoulder and randomly commenting in a language I don’t understand really starts being creepy.”

She could feel Richard’s chest vibrate underneath her hands again, causing her to concentrate on the man in front of her as she rolled her hips against his a few times to reassure that she was not intending to slow this down any longer.
Leaning down to mould herself against his fit upper body, she smirked when he wrapped his tan arms around her body to keep her in position, his baby blues holding the gaze of hers. He was so beautiful to her, Lyla didn’t think she’d be able to ever verbalise to the older man just how attractive she thought he was.

Hearing the shedding of clothes behind her, she understood that Till had decided to stick around instead of making himself scarce. In all honesty, she had given it a 50/50 chance when she had openly dared him.
Richard hooked his thumbs into the sides of her lace panties and slowly pulled them over her hips and round behind, making her lift her legs awkwardly to discard them completely.

Taking her place on top of him again, Richard shifted his view to watch Till walk over to them and let himself drop next to his friend, the right arms lifted to wrap it around Richard’s shoulder.

“Tell me Puppe, are you one of those girls that gets off to Richard and Paul kissing on stage? Do you like it when two strong men share a moment of passion?”

Even though he was finally speaking in a language she understood, her reaction was still the same: her inner floodgates seemed to open. Richard seemed to notice straight away, a pained breath leaving him as he bucked his hip against her wet folds.
The other man’s hand sank to her shoulder before twisting his face to his stage partner, a sly smile on his lips when Richard copied his move. Their faces were mere inches apart for just the fraction of a second, before their lips met right in front of Lyla’s wide opened eyes. What she assumed would only be a chaste kiss to get her riled up a little more, developed into a full on fight for dominance. She could see tongue and teeth and….suddenly she was in the midst of it all. One arm from each of them had shot out and pulled her head to theirs, their once fused mouths now on her.
♠ ♠ ♠
“'Nen bißchen frech ist sie ja schon, die kleine Maus.”
- This little mouse is pretty cheeky, ain't she.

“Mhhhh, so ein kleiner, warmer Mund. Schon so am lechzen nach meinem großen, harten Schwanz.”
- Mhhhh, such a small, warm mouth. Already drooling for my big, hard dick.

“Eine Frau, die weiß was sie will...so sexy.
- A woman who knows what she wants...so sexy.

Puppe - Doll

Probably much sooner than I had planned, but I just thought I'd post this now.
This is where the REAL smut begins...definitely NSFW kids!

Once read, you will understand that the Grand Finale will most likely be even more graphic. And drawn out. And...yeah.

***UPDATE***
I was unable to finish part three, as Christmas Eve was crazy busy and I have to wake up at 5am on Christmas morning to drive up the Coastwith the family.
I hate to do this, but Part III will not get posted until Sunday(Aussie time).