Status: This story was meant to be a One Shot, but ended up being posted in 4 parts

The Injured Fawn

Part III

Fireworks were going off behind Lyla’s closed eyes.
Between the lips and tongues of two men assaulting her own mouth, she had a hard time to try and keep track of the four hands teasing, grabbing, massaging and fondling her body at all different parts. Into the mix came Richard’s very hard dick, that was now so lubricated by her own making, that there was no friction, only sliding every time she rocked her confused body against his.

Placing his hands on both sides of her hips, still keeping his tongue entwined with hers and Till’s, Richard lifted the small female inches up from his lap and angled his hip slightly. His cock was so hard with need, it almost hurt to lose her heat on him even for a few moments.
Tearing his mouth away from the melange, he looked up into Lyla’s face, blushed from activity: her lips looked red and used, worked hard. Slowly lowering her body back down on himself, his dick was in perfect angle, finding its target without needing manual intervention. Just as his head was starting to stretch her entrance so painfully slow, she opened her eyes and caught him stare. He stopped his movement, wondering if she had finally realized that this was actually happening. But instead of pulling back, she took the lead and lowered herself onto his shaft, slowly but surely. He couldn’t tear his eyes away from her perfect face, as her lips parted in a silent moan, taking him in, inch by painful inch.

“Die kleine Maus ist bestimmt so eng. Ich kann ihr ansehen, dass sie am kämpfen ist.”

Till’s deep voice piped up from near her and she dropped herself down Richard with a sharp moan that rang clear throughout the room and the ears of both men: the sound of a woman being filled to the brim.
He allowed her a few moments of rest to collect her thoughts and to get accustomed to him.

“Fuck, so verdammt eng.”

Richard’s voice came out in a strangled breath as he helped her lift her hips up until she almost lost him, before he simply took his hands off her and let her drop back down on him by herself, much faster than the first time. Till was right: she was so damn tight that it was almost painful for him when her wet walls clamped down on him, only coming to a halt when she stopped and had him bottom out inside her with yet another sharp noise from her.

“Mach weiter!”

Till grabbed her face in both hands, fusing his thick lips with hers as Richard did just that: he kept moving her hips up and down on himself, one of her hands on his chest with the other now on Till’s shoulder. With every invasion, she moaned loudly into Till’s hungry mouth. He could feel his own cock grow harder with every sound of hers he swallowed.

Richard knew he was close. But with Till there, he didn’t want to finish just yet. This girl was his. He would allow his front man his release with her if she agreed, but he would be the one she finished with. If Till was able to make her fly over that edge, he would make sure she would revisit it with him.

Lyla’s already tight walls started to clamp down on him, pulling her mouth away from Till’s.

“Richard!”

The breathless mention of his name was enough to almost lose all control, his body slamming into hers now, but he consciously tried to keep himself together. She felt so good!
Slamming into her another two times, he held her hips up, causing her to whine in desperate need to have him fill her again.

“Go to Till, I will be there in a minute. Try keep it together, I will need so much more from you in just a little while if you’re up for it.”

The cold air hit his wet, raging boner as he lifter her off his lap and his friend’s strong hands replaced his.

“Hallo Puppe, are you ready for this?”

Her body was screaming from loss but with the connection of Till’s dick now slowly sliding up and down her folds, the hunger seemed somewhat sated. Where was Richard? Why had he passed her on? Was she not good enough?

“Trust me Kleine, he wants you bad, but he knows he won’t last as long as he would like. Are you OK to take me or would you rather just suck my dick?”

Lyla’s heavily lidded eyes searched his face: it seemed like he knew what she was worrying about. With an almost invisible nod giving him all he needed to lift her body up with one of his large hands, the other holding his cock up straight. The stretch was yet again there, possibly even more so than before and Lyla whimpered as both her hands clamped down on his broad shoulders.

Till was used to fucking girls backstage here and there, but this little fawn was so much more delectable. His body enormous against hers in comparison. He enjoyed how she slowly tried to accommodate him, her featherweight pushing down on him. Just as she had managed to fit him, she was already starting to move her hips back up and down again.

Leaning further back, he just watched the woman’s small breasts swing back and forth as she set a rhythm that suited her and that had him lean his head back over the edge of the seat. For a little injured fawn, she was surely earning her keep. He could get used to this.

Lyla could just barely hear someone walk up behind her, goose bumps forming on her skin before Richard’s hands were even on her.

“How far would you go, little fawn?”

His lips landed on her shoulders before she could even utter a response, the other man still thrusting into her as if he was sure to strike gold.
She was certain that her eyes were crossed when one of Richard’s hands was wandering around her front, finding her sweet spot and pressing his thumb against it as Till rammed himself into her.

Till’s and her scream of want was echoed from the empty walls of the room. Her walls were shuddering quietly around Till, restricting his movements until he pushed through the new grip she had on him.

“How far would you go? Would you take us both? Would you be able to open your little body up for that?”

Richard’s low voice seemed to get lost between her moans and Till’s groans. She knew what he had asked but she had no rational thought at this stage.

“I… don’t know.”

Till drilled into her from below, Richard’s body shifted and she lost the warmth from behind her altogether until she caught sight of him behind the man she was fucking. His body looked amazing, lean but muscular. And just as she was about to admit how attractive he was, he pulled her head closer to him and buried his dick inside her mouth.

The intensity was the most amazing feeling she had ever felt: one from below and the other from above. Just the thought of it made her hollow out her cheeks as her hips locked in place, requiring Till to thrust up higher.

Lyla was looking into Richard’s eyes as he kept pushing his dick down her throat, just deep enough in order not to make her choke. Her eyes started to water as Till drove up into her from the below and he was pushing into her mouth.

“You can eat his dick and fuck me, or you can fuck us both. I know he wants to. Come on Kleine, you can do this. Make him happy.”

Till’s blue eyes narrowed in on hers as he was drilling into her, his arms now tightly wrapped around her hip so she couldn’t move. She was so tight and obedient, he knew that it wouldn’t take him much longer, his dick was already sore with just wanting to spray this woman’s insides with his seed.

“Yes.”

Both men thought they were just imaging what she whispered. That was until she removed herself from Till and stood on shaky legs. Reaching one of her hands out to Richard, he walked around the seat and came to a stop next to the short girl.

“I have never done anything like this before. If any of this gets too much…”

Placing a finger over her lips, he shushed her before kissing the crown of her head.

“Don’t you worry about a thing; we won’t be doing anything that you don’t want or can’t take. But you’ve got to trust us; trust that we will push you, but never past your limit. Do you accept?”

Richard was aware that Till had stood up and was now looming over the girl, one of his hands moving ghostlike across her back and rear, before landing a sharp slap across the soft flesh making her jump.

“Mach den Mund auf, Puppe, er hat dich was gefragt.”

She had no idea what he was saying, but she could piece together that he was waiting on a response to Richard’s question. The spot he had smacked stung, and Lyla was almost certain that his handprint would stand out red against her otherwise light skin.

“Do that again, and I-“

She had narrowed her eyes at him but was surprised, when another slap landed on the very same spot. And another.

“I wouldn’t try and dare him, he will do the opposite you’re trying to achieve.”

Richard chuckled as he inspected Till’s work; he couldn’t believe that just a few well-placed slaps would have her skin turn such a lovely shade of scarlet. Stepping closer, he tipped her head up and gently pushed her back against Till’s waiting body. His blue eyes searched hers for the answer he needed before he would be able to continue.

“No butt business, that’s my only condition.”

Till’s eyes met his friend’s over her head, a smile many would have titled scary on his face: she had pretty much handed them a card blanche and he could not wait to make this little thing forget everything she thought she knew. About sex and possibly even her own body.
It had been at least a decade since he and his front man had last double-teamed a woman, but he was certain that they’d still work like the tight and well-oiled unit they once were.

“Put your hands on the back of the seat and spread your legs a little so that we can see what we’ll be working with.”

Richard had lowered his mouth to her ear, gently kissing her jaw as he stepped aside so that she could follow his request. Lyla did so without hesitation.
Bracing her hands against the backrest, the cold air hit her soaking folds as she started spreading her legs a little bit. The sudden feeling of exposure had her nerves on an all-time high, toes and fingertips starting to curl against the floor and fabric of the seat in anticipation. Chancing a look over her shoulder, a knot pulled together tightly when she saw both men standing in close quarters behind her, staring down at her dripping core. Her own slick arousal had started to run down the inside of her thighs. Shaking her head in embarrassment, her head swung back to the front trying to focus on a spot on the wall across from her.

Two hands were on her in an instant, smoothly running from her hips down to the sides of her butt cheeks, grabbing the flesh and hence opening her up even further in that moment.

“Look at that, all that sticky honey dripping from her little hole, she must be wanting us so bad.”

Till’s unmistakable voice had dropped another octave, or at least that’s what it sounded like to her ears. Hearing someone drop to the floor, she could feel two hands between her inner thighs, pushing them slightly further apart just as a thick, meaty tongue delved into her folds, its tip making the shortest of contact with her already aching clitoris, before it pulled back through her swollen lips.

It was no use to try and mask the moan that had pulled from the depth of her lungs, so she let it echo loudly from the wall nearest to her. She would have been proud if she had been seeking employment in the porn business!

One of the hands that had her cheeks in a rather firm grip until now let go of her firm skin and wandered to the middle of the cleft, slipping further towards the wet mess her own juices and Till’s tongue had created, the rest of the hand spread across both her cheeks.

Lyla waited in baited anticipation for Richard to unceremoniously push his long digit into her dripping core but ended up surprised and yet again turned on even more, as she felt Till’s tongue slip around said finger, pulling it into his mouth and sucking on it.

“Oh my God.”

She uttered as she was sure she’d pass out with the image of this intimate gesture between the two men in her mind. Steeling her will and locking her knees to straighten her legs again, both men chuckled darkly from behind her.

“Maybe one won’t be enough Till. Take this one as well or she’ll soon pass out from anticipation alone.”

Feeling the previous action repeated on yet another finger of the skilled guitarist, Lyla could taste her own blood after her teeth bit down on her bottom lip.

This was crazy. But so much wilder than any of her fantasies could have ever painted it.

Till’s tongue returned to swishing around her labia but quickly came to side with both of Richard’s fingers as he inserted them into her opening. While his hard fingers copied the slow proceeding his dick had done earlier, the fleshy tongue felt in sharp contrast as it entered her, never reaching the depth that the fingers did.
Two fingers were all she needed to be nicely filled, but the addition of the tongue, no matter how miniscule it appeared in comparison, had her almost flying off an edge she hadn’t been aware she’d skirted.

The front man was no longer content playing second fiddle and removed his face from between her thighs, his prominent nose, lips and chin dripping from her juices. Impatiently sucking two digits into his own mouth for further lubrication, he placed them at her entrance, waiting for the right moment to introduce them to the mix.
This moment came shortly after, when Richard pulled his back. Pushing his own two digits into her until his knuckles met her wet folds, both men relished the noise she emitted when they set a rhythm that had one pair inserted as the other retreated.

It didn’t take long for them to spread their fingers inside her, almost as if they were fighting for dominance and space in the tight confines. Lyla’s knees started to buckle again and this time she gave in, allowing her knees to rest against the edge of the seat.

“Are you ready for this, little fawn?”

The nod she gave almost automatically was miniscule, that not even she could say for sure if she had reacted to the question at all. But she knew that she needed whatever was to follow.
♠ ♠ ♠
“Die kleine Maus ist bestimmt so eng. Ich kann ihr ansehen, dass sie am kämpfen ist.”
- This little mouse is bound to be so tight. I can tell by looking at her, that she's fighting.

"Fuck, so verdammt eng.”
- Fuck, so goddamn tight.

“Mach weiter!”
- Continue!

Hallo Puppe - Hello doll

Kleine - Little one

“Mach den Mund auf, Puppe, er hat dich was gefragt.”
- Open your mouth doll, he asked you a question.

I am sorry.
I did not complete this on Christmas Eve, as I had promised I would. I found myself in somewhat of a conundrum: either cull a lot that I had written, or change it a little around and extend it to conclude in a 4th part.
After talking to Pheno she pretty much told me that I was not to cull to make it all fit into three parts!

Her wish is my command!

So please take my deepest apologies with this third, very detailed, dirty part and keep your eyes open for the fourth and final(I promise! ) part, which will be up before 2019 concludes!