Sacred Slave

Six - Master Hidan

Hidan didn’t know how to react when I told him what I was thinking about. I didn’t know what else to assume about myself; I didn’t have parents, one day I just existed, and I’ve been living here among the ninja since. There wasn’t another explanation for how I suddenly came to be other than I was created by the God of Slaughter and sent here to do just that. Hidan looks at my back and touches the tattoo etched into my pale white skin.

I watch his hand from the corner of my eye, “I was born with that and from the little, I remember in my past, there were several of us born to Jashin. Each with his mark somewhere on our bodies,” I say as I watch him trace the tattoo.

Hidan looks at me, “why do you love Tobi?” He asks.

I chuckle softly, “I don’t love Tobi, I care for him, but we are not in love. Look at what Tobi and I have as a partnership, like what you and Kakuzu have, I satisfy his need for pleasure and power while he keeps my demon in check. I’m bound to him through a contract and while I do have his permission to go find someone to love, I will always be attached to him.” I said as I look down at my hands.

I jump in surprise when Hidan raises my head and kisses me. I close my eyes and kiss back as Hidan wraps his arms around my waist. He pulls me closer to him by my hips and walks us back to the rock wall near the base entrance. We were just hidden enough from the view that no one could easily spot us unless looking. He lifts my legs around his waist and presses in between them. I claw into his shoulder and whimper in pleasure from his teasing.

“Hidan! If you want to do this then you have to sign my contract and become my shared master,” I said panting as I pull away from our kiss, “do that and you can have me whenever you want,” I add.

Hidan nods, “fuck it, let's sell a piece of myself to you,” He said smirking.

I blush up to him as I kiss his neck from his collarbone to the middle of his neck. I sharpen my teeth and bite down into the tender flesh to leave my mark and seal our contract. Hidan grips onto my hips as I bite down and growls in pleasure as I drink some of his blood and deposit my own saliva. My seal appears on the back of his left shoulder and his name appears on the muscle of my heart. I lick the area I bit to heal his neck and look up at him.

“You are officially my co-master; I have to always come when you call for me,” I said as I look up at him.

Hidan smirks and pins me harder against the rocky wall, “good, now you’re mine to play with,” He said as he leans down and captures the sensitive area of my neck in his mouth.