Sacred Slave

Seven - Kidnapped by the Leaf

Hidan smirks down at me as he held me against the wall, “do you die from simple wounds?” He asked me.

I shake my head, “no, I’m mostly immortal,” I say as I look up at him.

Hidan pulls a dagger from his Akatsuki cloak, he stabs it into my abdomen and watches the blood pool to the surface and onto the ground. My body was numb from years of war and torture, so I didn’t react to the feeling or even feel it. Hidan looks disappointed that I didn’t react to him stabbing me and pulls the dagger back out. I look at my blood as it dripped from the blade of the dagger then back up at Hidan.

Hidan frowns, “you didn’t scream or flinch, why?” He asks.

“Most of my body is numb from years of fighting in wars and being tortured for power. I don’t feel pain much anymore,” I say as I watch him.

Hidan growls and stabs the dagger into my abdomen repeatedly. Blood involuntarily comes from my mouth, but I never let out a sound other than one of boredom. My demon was poking at the back of my head, begging me to kill Hidan, but I couldn’t see myself doing it. Hidan releases me from his grip and I crumple to the ground, too weak to stand, and look up at him as I watch what he was going to do next.

Hidan didn’t seem to know what he wanted to do next, so he left. I lay against the rock wall and watch the sky, blood pooled around me and I felt weak from blood loss, but I didn’t try to move. I wasn’t what Hidan expected, but then again, I wasn’t what a lot of people expected from me. I look up when a blurry shape enters my field of vision, I couldn’t make them out, their chakra felt familiar, but it wasn’t my master or Hidan. I pass out when I feel the cold hands slip underneath me and walk away from the base.

I sit up slowly from the cold table that I find myself on, the glaring lights above my head make the back of my eyes pulse in pain. I rub my eyes and look around to see who or what had taken me. The room had wooden walls and a stone floor, something I can assume meant we were underground, which also meant my screams would get nowhere. I look over at the presumed door when I hear someone entering.

“Ah, you’re awake!” They say clapping their hands together. I recognize the voice immediately.

He tilts his head to the side with a sly smile, “do you remember me?” He asks.

I nod, “of course I do, you’re the one who revived me and who left me to fend for myself, pervy sage,” I say as I look at Jiraiya.

He chuckles, “I didn’t intend to leave you by yourself, the nine-tailed fox has awakened inside its host,” He said.

“What do you want me to do about it?” I ask as I look over at him.

Jiraiya walks over to me and looks down at me, “I want you to help me teach the boy to control his inner beast. I know enough to help him control it, but he needs a beast to help him understand Kurama’s nature,” He said.

I sigh and nod, knowing Kurama he would easily overwhelm the boy without help from the pervy sage and myself. However, I’m also a member of the Akatsuki and I know that they’re currently at war with the leaf ninja. I look up at him.

“Are you using the boy as an excuse to trap me again? You know I am with the Akatsuki now, both of my masters are part of it, and I know the leaf would hate to have me assisting in annihilating the leaf,” I say.

Jiraiya smirks, “I knew you wouldn’t fall for it that easily. We do need help with the boy, however, you’re not completely wrong either. We can’t let someone like you fight with them, so you won’t be allowed to leave the leaf or this cave, Naruto will come to you to learn,” He said as he looks over at me.

I groan and throw myself back on the table, “just fucking great.”