Sacred Slave

Nine - Tailed Beast Chakra

I watch the blood drip down on the floor beneath Hidan. His hands and ankles were sealed to the wall by the kunai I had stabbed through them. Hidan looks at me wondering who the hell I am since I had long ago dropped my Tobi persona. I rip off my mask and look at him with a hateful glare.

“Where is he?!” I snarl.

“That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you, I don’t know, I had him against the rocks next to the entrance. He let me get out anger on him then I went in. I figured he would just heal and come in when he was ready, so it didn’t occur to me that someone may want to take the fucker!” Hidan yells at me.

I slap him as hard as my chakra would take me, “do you know what you’ve done?! Without you or me giving him orders he’s going to lose control of himself. Trust me, you do not want to meet that Kota more than you already have,” I say with a low growl.

I release Hidan from the wall and pace in circles thinking. Hidan grabs my shoulder and makes me look at me, “did you ever think that the Leaf may have him?” Hidan asks.

I froze in my spot; it all makes sense now when he brought up the leaf. Kota’s tomb was sealed by a powerful seal. Only someone like that perverted sage could break that seal and replace it ever so easily, but it doesn’t make sense why he wouldn’t have taken Kota back when he first woke him up? Ah, the tailed beast, he needs Kota to train the nine tails because he’s out of his own jurisdiction when it comes to the animalistic instincts of the beasts.

“Fuck, that damn sage, he doesn’t know what he’s dealing with. The son of Jashin won’t be that easy to tame,” I growl.

Hidan grabs my arm, “so it’s true? He’s one of Jashin’s children?” He asks.

I nod, “yes, it was fabled that seven beasts of murder were released into the ninja world. Born with the mark of Jashin somewhere on their bodies. When it was found to no longer be fabled, the first of seven found, the humans began to hunt them down and one by one slaughter them. The only way to kill one of his children was by the hands of the tailed beasts’ hosts, it took a beast to end a beast. Supposedly, they were all murdered, but then I found Kota. He was lost and alone, losing control of his powers, and together we struck a deal when I was only a child.” I said as I look at him.

Hidan nods and looks down at the ground in thought. He’d never heard the legend of Jashin’s children I supposed, so this would come as quite the shock to him. I didn’t have time to waste mending his feelings, so I left him there. It wasn’t long before he caught up to me although this time, he was silent. As I approach the village, I can feel Kota’s demon power under my feet. I didn’t waste time blasting a hole into the ground and jumping in.
Kota was in the middle of fighting a pissed off Kurama and when I jumped down, he’d gotten distracted long enough for Kurama to land a blow through his chest.

“No!” I yell running to his side.

Kurama ceased and Naruto was standing there looking confused when Kota didn’t get up from the ground as he had before. Jiraiya seemed to be confused as well, not many must know the legend I heard as a child. Kota’s eyes were closed, and blood trailed down the side of his mouth.

“Why isn’t he waking up?!” Naruto panicked.

“Because he’s dead…” I said quietly as I held him.

“That shouldn’t be possible, not from a blow like that, I’d done worse earlier!” Naruto yells.

“The damage you must’ve done earlier you’d done as yourself, Kota and the others that are like him are weak to the tailed beasts. Stronger yes, but the chakra of the tailed beasts is a fatal blow for the children of Jashin,” I say as I look at them, “ask your teacher if you want more information, judging by the look on his face he knows exactly what I’m talking about now,” I add.

I take Kota and I leave before they could even try to stop me. Hidan didn’t look at me as we walk to the base hideout, I shouldn’t have to tell him that Kota is dead because of him. I’m pretty sure he already knew that.