Status: Updated Every Wednesday and Sunday

Are We Out of the Woods?

No Going Back

Cecelia finished with her food and headed back inside. Matt was sitting in front of the tv with a controller in his hands. She sat beside him.

“Maybe I should leave,”she sighed.

The game paused and he looked over at her,”Why?”

“Because I project this maturity but clearly I'm not as mature as I would like to think.”

“And that's a reason to go home?”he asked.

She shrugged,”Clearly I can't get past it. And I'm holding you back from hanging out with your friends. Plus I know now how you feel.”

“I'm not expecting anything from you. If I gave you that impression, I'm sorry. But I'm not fucking blind, Cecelia. You're gorgeous. And yes the thought has crossed my mind.”

“Did you want to go to that place?”she asked softly.

He sighed,”Yeah. If I'm not here around you I'm fine. But being around you, my restraint is on a very short leash and your visit is only two days in.”

“I can't sleep with you,”she stated.

His eyes widened,”I didn't ask you to.”

“Good,”she stood up.

He sat there dumbfounded as she headed up the stairs. And it took him all of two minutes before he followed. He knocked on her door.

“What do you mean by good?”he asked.

She pulled open the door,”Just as I used it.”

“Good like you're glad I'm not?”

“Oh no. I'm kind of disappointed you weren't,”she said.

“I'm confused. You can't sleep with me, but I didn't ask and you're disappointed by that?”

She nodded,”Yep. Because we both know I have a lady boner for you.”

“Do not tempt me,”he growled.

“Tempting would be removing clothing while you're standing there. I'm not tempting you. I merely said I couldn't and I was disappointed you weren't asking.”

“And if I asked?”

“We'll never know,”she shrugged. “You didn't ask.”

“You're killing me,”he groaned. “Little girl.”

Her eyes narrowed and then she schooled her features,”I'm anything but a little girl.” To put emphases on it she clasped her hands together in front of her so her breasts were pressed together.

He closed his eyes,”You're killing all of my restraint.”

“I'm not doing anything,”she said softly, her breath fanned his lips. He stumbled back, eyes opening to see her standing back where she was. “Now if you'll excuse me, I need to change so we can go to the store.” She didn't give him a chance to say anything. Just slammed the door in his face.

“You're playing with fire,”he said to the door.

“Am I gonna get burned?”she asked.

“I just might have to show you,”he said.

“Promise?”

“Cecelia, open the door,”he sighed, hand pressed to the wood.

“I'm changing,”she replied.

Well that didn't stop him. She was goading him. And he was losing the restraint. So he pushed open the unlocked door.

“What the hell?”she snapped jerking her jeans up.

His eyes followed the movement. He caught a glimpse of purple lace. His whole body stiffened.

“Can I help you?”she asked slipping on her flip flops.

“We're not going anywhere right now?”his voice was raspy.

“We're not?”she titled her head.

“No,”he stepped closer.

“And why aren't we?”she asked.

“Because I'm asking,”his lips pursed together.

“Oh, asking for?”was her breathy reply.

He closed the distance between them. His hands gripped her hips and he pulled her to him. He leaned down pressing his forehead against hers.

“Tell me to stop,”he said softly. “You have to tell me if you don't want this. I can't resist anymore. I can't fuck you just yet but please just let me have you another way.”

She gripped his forearms with her hands, her eyes staring into his,”I'm not going to tell you to stop. You can't?”

He shook his head leaning back,”I haven't bought condoms in a while. So I don't trust them not to break.”

She didn't protest as his hand slid up under her shirt. She didn't even protest when his large hand pushed the fabric of her bra up to release one of her breast. She leaned up pressing her lips to his and he began kneading her breast. His other hand traveled down, sliding beneath the top of her unbuttoned jeans. Pushed passed her panties and into an area that was desperate for his touch. He tentatively touched her, softly caressing anywhere else. He slid his hand a little further down and barely prodded her entrance . She bent her knees sliding his finger inside.

“Fuck,”he drew back breaking the kiss. “Goddamn.”

She began to rock her hips. Sliding his finger in and out as he pressed his thumb against her clitoris. He removed the hand from her breast and shoved at her jeans. It took him a minute to push the garments down.

“Baby, you gotta stop a moment,”he groaned.

She nearly whined when he withdrew his finger. But he gripped her shirt tugging it over her head and shoved the other side of the bra up. He picked her up and tossed her on the bed. Climbing on and spreading her legs. She leaned up on her elbows and watched him. He kissed and licked down each thigh causing her to squirm. He softly kissed and then licked her center. Sliding his tongue up and against her clitoris. She flopped back as he lapped at her.  Her hands fisted the cover when he sucked.

She was getting close. He could tell by the way she was starting to tense. So right as he went to suck her this time he shoved two fingers into her. She constricted around him. Moaning his name as he thrust his fingers fast. Curling them to press her g-spot causing her orgasm to ratchet up a few more notches. She cried out as another one smacked into her. He slowed this time and the stop. Slowly sliding his fingers out of her. She jumped as his fingers slid across her sensitive nub. He kissed his way up. Giving each nipple a swirl of his tongue before he reached her mouth and pressed his lips against hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. His hand groped her breast and caused her to rock her hips toward him.

“You need to go to the store,”she said pulling back.

“Why? I love my view,”he smirked looking down the length of her body. His hand squeezed her breast roughly.

“Because I need you to do very dirty things to me,”she whispered, licking a path up his neck. “And it's going to require something on your very hard cock.”

He groaned,”Don't move.”

“I won't,”she smirked.

He kissed her lips gently. Then kissed the same path he had. Even giving her a few licks as he slid off the bed. She leaned up, reaching behind her and unclasping the bra. She threw it at him before scooting her way up to her pillows.

“Hurry. Or I may start without you,”she slid her hands down to her breasts. Then sliding one between her legs.

He growled,”I'll be right back.”

And with that he hurried from the room. If goading got her this. She was definitely glad she did it. But thinking about him fucking her caused a fresh wave of arousal to hit her. And she wasn't sure she could wait for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
And it happened! Two days in and they broke lol. Whoops.