Status: Updated Every Wednesday and Sunday

Are We Out of the Woods?

Matt’s Birthday Visit Begins

Matt waited by the baggage claim. He had taken the afternoon off to pick up Cecelia, Mark and Penny from the airport. He had walked in only ten minutes ago and saw that their plan had landed. To say he was nervous was an understatement. But he didn't know why he felt that way. It wasn't like it was the last time he had picked her up. No this time he was picking up his girlfriend. He was also excited. Pictures, video calls nor phone calls dulled the ache of missing her. And he was sure she felt the same. He saw Mark first. Followed by a flash of bright teal. Cecelia had changed her hair up just a few days ago. Stating she needed a new summer color. He had loved the color on her. As the crowd thinned he noticed that Penny too had changed her hair to a deep burgundy. He heard the squeal and braced himself for impact. Cecelia had launched herself at him. His open arms closed tightly around her as she wrapped her legs around him.

“Missed you,”she hugged him tightly.

“I missed you too, babydoll.”

She pulled back and littered his face with kisses. Mark cleared his throat but Cecelia only stopped when she had covered every inch. She slid down his body and he had to suppress a groan and pray his cock behaved.

“Happy birthday!”Penny smiled brightly.

“Thank you,”he smiled. He didn't negate the sentiment by telling her that his birthday was actually tomorrow. He knew that they already knew the date. “Shall we?” He asked nodding toward the exit as he laced his fingers with Cecelia's. Mark had grabbed her luggage but Matt noticed theirs missing and raised an eyebrow. A show for the one who didn't know about things.

“We've got enough in the carry on for a couple of days,”Mark said. “We'll be staying tonight and tomorrow night then flying home the day after.”

“Not my idea because hello California beaches,”Penny pouted.

“I know you wanted to stay longer. And you could have, sweetheart,”Mark smiled fondly at her. “You didn't have to fly back with me. If Matt is capable to taking care of Cecelia, I'm sure he could have handled both of you.”

“You say that like we're kids,”she groaned.

He leaned in and whispered something to her that had her blushing. Matt bit back a smile and shook his head. He had talked to Mark prior to the flight. Mark had let him know that they had rented a hotel and weren't staying long. Penny's birthday was a mere ten days from Matt's and he had things planned for it. Things that had nothing to do with laying on the beach there. Matt popped the truck as they neared and helped Mark with Cecelia's luggage. Her rent was paid up as were all her bills but she was currently searching for a new job after a costumer got verbally abusive because they didn't have a book in stock and she had punched the lady in the throat. That was after the lady had grabbed her wrist and tugged her hard toward the back of the store to check the back. So she would be staying for a couple of weeks. She knew about the plans that Mark had as well. So she wouldn't feel down for not being there because neither would they. But there was a huge party planned after they got home.

“We'll drop guys off and then come back in a bit to go to the beach?”Matt asked.

“Yeah,”Mark smiled.

Penny knew about the hotel. Having agreed that she did not and would not hear their reunion. Despite Cecelia insisting that she wouldn't hear anything. Matt gripped Cecelia's hand as he drove out of the parking lot. Glad to have her back with him. While on the way to the hotel Matt had asked about food. But all declined saying they could grab something to take to the beach later. It wasn't super early but it was early enough that he knew a nap may be needed due to how long they had been up. While flying was the fastest way from Orlando to Long Beach. It was still a good bit of travel time. With one layover if you were lucky. After a thirty minute drive Matt dropped Mark and Penny off at the Hotel Huntington Beach. Mark said they would call when they were more conscious. Penny had fallen asleep during the ride. And Mark wanted to grab a small nap as well. Cecelia herself was barely conscious.

“Come on baby,”Matt said softly as he cut the engine.

Cecelia cracked an eye,”We're home?”

Matt smiled. But that inner voice shouted she said that because she was jetlagged,”Yeah we just pulled up at my place.”

He got out and headed around to the passenger side. He held out his hand and she took it. He guided her inside and up to his room. She plopped on the bed and didn't move. He chuckled and shook his head. He tugged off her shoes, then her jeans and moved her up on to a pillow. He tugged the covers over her and she snuggled further into the pillow. Matt smiled more before heading back out to grab her things. Oh yes he was so glad to have her here.

~*~

Cecelia jolted up when she heard her phone ringing,”I'm up. I'm up. I'm up.”

It took her a few minutes to gain her barrings and remember what she was actually doing in bed in the middle of the afternoon. She combed her fingers through her hair. The room was cool and the bright sun shone through the open curtains. She spotted her jeans at the end of the bed folded. She lifted the cover and stared at her bare legs. How had she not remembered him undressing her? Damn jetlag.

“Hey, sleeping beauty,”Matt smiled as he walked in.

“Hey,”she smiled.

“We've been waiting for you to get up,”he chuckled. “There's some food down in the kitchen. Mark and Penny are out by the pool.”

She raked her hand through her hair again,”How long have they been here?”

“I picked them up about forty five minutes ago. Mark had insisted we let you sleep. Which,”he whispered softly. “I didn't want to wake the bear.”

She snorted,”I am not a bear.”

He chuckled,”You are. But you're a cute one. We'll head to the beach when you're ready.”

“What time is it?”she asked.

He looked at his phone,”It's nearly three.”

She groaned,”I've been asleep for over four hours?”

He nodded,”Yep.”

“I'm gonna be up all night,”she plopped back against the pillows.

He smirked,”I don't think you will be.”

She sat up throwing a pillow at him,”You're dirty.”

He shrugged,”But I'm right.”

She rolled her eyes and threw the cover off her legs the scooted off the bed,”More than likely.”

He chuckled and neared her, slipping his arms around her waist and pulling her tightly,”The things I'm going to do later.” He said softly against her lips,”Would make a nun blush.”

She pressed against him,”Sounds like all talk.”

He growled and crashed his lips to hers. She gripped his shirt twisting her hand in it and deepened the kiss. All the blood in Matt's body rushed straight for his cock. It pressed against his swim trunks and against Cecelia's pubic area.

Matt growled as he pulled away,”You gotta let me go. We can't do this now.”

She pouted and let go of his shirt,”I know. I'm sorry.”

He chuckled,”Don't be sorry. Just know that we may be skipping dinner tonight.”

Her smile was wicked,”I'd rather have something else for dinner anyways.”

His head fell back and he groaned,”That pretty mouth can be so dirty.”

She laughed,”Yep. Now scoot so I can change.”

He sighed,”I really want to stay and enjoy it. But I need to go handle the sudden rush of blood.”

She bit her lip to keep from laughing causing him to growl. She shooed him out of the room though. Before they were rude any further to Mark and Penny who were waiting to visit the beach.
♠ ♠ ♠
It’s good they seem to be able to make it work.Oh that Mark and his surprises ;-).