Status: Updated Every Wednesday and Sunday

Are We Out of the Woods?

A Better Reunion

Cecelia was up far earlier than she would have like to be. But she couldn't help it. She had gotten up when Matt had left for their flight to Cincinnati. Some very drunk men left at three thirty this morning. She had slipped from the bed and dressed. Then left Brian's house and heading back to Matt's house. She showered, dressed and ate before heading to the hotel. Mark and Penny would need a lift to the airport.

“You should have waited and came after his shows,”Mark said. “I don't like the idea of you being alone when you drop us off. Or alone period.”

She sighed,”Well that was never the intention. But with getting to see him, it completely slipped my mind that he had a show today as well as a couple of shows overseas.”

“So you're staying?”Penny asked.

Cecelia nodded,”Atleast until they leave for the shows over there.”

“It won't always be like this,”Mark said. “There will come a time when he'll have plenty of time off and you won't have to plan around his shows.”

“Speaking from experience, old man?”Cecelia smiled.

He groaned,”I'm not an old man.”

“Sure you're not,”Penny patted him on his shoulder.

“You weren't saying that last night,”he said.

Cecelia refrained from gagging,”Gross.”

“Sex is natural,”he shrugged.

“True but I don't want to hear about your sex life,”she shuddered.

He chuckled,”I didn't say what we did. Just that she wasn't saying I was old last night.”

“Eeeeeeew,”Cecelia shook her head. “Please stop.”

This earned a laugh as the trio grew closer to the airport in Long Beach. As they were booking flights they found out that was closer to Huntington than LAX. Cecelia was glad for gps though. She wouldn't know where to go if it wasn't for it's help. All too soon she was pulling into the parking lot. She climbed out with them and headed inside.

“Well I really hope you enjoy your stay. With or without Matt,”Mark smiled, then tugged her into a hug. “Do not hesitate to call me if you need anything.”

She hugged him tightly,”I won't. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Penny hugged the girl next,”I wished we didn't have to go so soon.”

“I'm sure you're ready to get back home,”Cecelia smiled.

“True. I miss my bed.”

“And I'm sure it's missed you,”Cecelia smiled more.

“I bet it hasn't. I love you and ya know be safe. You don't need any babies right now.”

Cecelia snorted,”It is not a goal to be a mother this young. And I love you too.”

“Good.”

After a round of goodbyes Cecelia watched as Mark and Penny walked hand in hand toward their flight gate. She sighed and headed back out. Her phone rang just as she unlocked the suv. She pulled out her phone and answered it.

“Baby?”Matt croaked.

“You're alive,”she slid behind the wheel. “And hungover I imagine.”

“Where are you? Still at Brian's house?”he said.

“Penny and Mark needed a lift to the airport.”

“Oh shit. Baby, I'm sorry.”

“Where are you?”she asked.

“At the hotel we have for tonight.”

“Take some Tylenol. And eat if you can,”she put her phone on speaker and pulled out of her parking spot.

“Did you drop them off already?”he asked.

“Yep. I'll be at your house shortly.”

“Okay. I've gotta go eat and try to sober up. Be careful. I love you.”

She smiled a little,”I love you too and I will. See you soon.”

He hung up first and she hit end as she stopped at the red light. She was eager to get back despite being alone.

~*~

She had barely shut the door to the suv the next day before she was engulfed in his arms. Her head buried in the crook of his neck since he had picked her up.

“I'm so glad you're back,”she said.

“I wasn't gone that long,”he chuckled.

Still her face was pressed to the crook and she kissed it,”I know but I missed you.”

“Cecelia,”he said softly. “I missed you too.”

“Was the show fun?”she asked.

She took in his state as best she could. He was shirtless, hair wet and he was shoeless. Thank goodness he had the sense to put some shorts on.

“Yes it was. Let's get in the house,”he smiled.

She nodded, pressed one more kiss to his neck before sliding down his body and taking his hand to head into the house. She pressed the alarm and hung up the keys.

“Have you eaten?”she asked.

He shook his head,”No. I showered though. So I don't smell like I traveled all day hungover.”

“That's a step in the right direction,”she laughed.

He teasingly smiled at her,”You don't like that smell?”

She leaned up to him, pressing herself against him,”Not as much as I love the smell of just you.”

He pressed his lips to hers,”Forget about food right now.”

She smirked,”Aren't you hungry?”

He cupped her the apex of her hips,”Starving.”

Her body reacted instantly. She was aching and trying to grind herself against his hand.

“Come on,”he removed his hand.

He gripped his shorts and pushed them down his legs. Stepping out of them as he walked up the stairs to his room. Cecelia watched only a second before following him. Removing her clothes as she went. Matt crooked his finger at her as she stepped into the doorway. She rushed to him. Too eager to care about anything else. Matt grabbed a condom, rolled it over his hard cock and stood, moving so she could lay across the bed. She flipped to her back and leaned up on her elbows.

“Can't do everything I want to,”he groaned. “I just need to be in you.”

With his hand holding his cock he leaned over her. He slid his cock against her clitoris. Once, twice. And on the third one when he slid back down he slammed home. She let out a moan as he pressed his forehead to hers.

“Fuck,”he growled.

He waited for only a moment before pulling his hips back and thrusting them forward. She gripped behind her knees, anything to increase how far he went. He set a hard and fast pace. She could feel her orgasm mounting. Knew it wouldn't be long. Sweat beaded both their skins and the sound of them meeting sounded around the room. Her toes curled first. And then her legs trembled as her body set for release. Matt knew it too. He gently grasped her throat. Applying just a hint of pressure. And with his other hand he pressed his thumb against her clitoris. She cried out. Clawing at his arms and trembling hard under him. Matt grunted as he pounded into her hard. His own release just within reach. She moved her hips, meeting his thrust and causing another orgasm to build. He rubbed her a little faster and she went off again. This time his own roar mixed with her scream as he released everything he had into the condom. He collapsed against her. Not able to move yet.

“Wow,”she smiled gasping.

Matt hugged her closely. Not wanting to sever contact. She clung to him just as hard. This was how their reunion and his birthday should have been. She was just upset it had taken longer to get to do this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol poor Mark. Those two picking on him about his age lol. Well that’s one way to have a reunion do over.

Sorry there wasn’t an update on Sunday. I was sucked into rewriting Love is Hell lol.