I'm Not Boyfriend Material

I Like You Alot

It had been several weeks since Casey and Blake started officially dating. Casey felt like things were going fine except for one element. They hadn't had sex yet. They had done other things just not that. Blake kept saying he didn't want to ruin what they had, but she was craving him.

Everytime they went down on each other she was hoping it went further but never did. That night they went out to dinner together and they went to her apartment after, Casey decided it was happening. Casey had pushed him down onto her bed after basically tearing his clothes off. She was on her knees sucking hard ans fast while she rubbed her clit so she was ready. She looked up at him and noticed his eyes were closed as he was moaning.

Without saying anything she climbed on top of him and started to ride him.

" Whoa what are you doing?" Blake asked her as he was looking at her.

" I need you" she said as she stopped riding him.

Blake sighed " You don't want me?" Casey asked him confused.

" No that's not it. You'll laugh" Blake said with a sigh.

" I promise I won't" she told him.

" I'm a virgin" came his reply.

"That's not a big deal" she told him.

"It is, I don't want to ruin our relationship because I'm not experienced " he td her.

" I really don't care I promise " she told him.

All he did was sigh " ok if you're sure" he said and she nodded.

Casey began to ride him again. Blake threw his head back moaning as he grabbed onto her hips. Casey picked up speed as she continued to full him.

"I'm close" he warned her.

"I put an iud in months ago it's fine" she told him as she felt him finishing.

Casey got off of him and laid down beside him.

" fuck that was great" he said kissing her.

After five minutes of resting Blake got on top of her and shoved himself into her hard. He continued to slam himself in and out of her as he rubbed her clit.

" Blake don't stop" Casey told him as she started to feel herself tighten.

About twenty minutes later he had finished again. And laid himself down beside her.

"You had nothing to worry about Blake. And the more we do it the more comfortable you will be" she told him kissing him.

" would it be OK if we went one more time? He asked and Casey smiled and started sucking his dick.

"God you're so fucking hot" he said as he held onto her head.

Blake pulled Casey away after awhile and picked her up holding her against the wall. He kept thrusting as he shoved his tongue in her mouth. Casey felt herself Cumming again as she bit his shoulder. Blake moved them to the bed after awhile and continued thrusting until he finished.

"OK I'm done for the night. Did you have fun?" He asked and she nodded.

He got down between her legs and started eating her out again.

"Fuck Blake what are you doing?" She asked him through moans.

"You deserve everything" he told her swirling his tongue around as he fingerd her.

"Fuck ok" she said moving her hips onto his face.

" I wanna fuck you everyday" he told her as he sucked on her clit.

"Blake you can" she moaned.

"All day, everyday" she said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?