Status: Work in progress

Where Did You Come From?

So Much for That

"Good Morning Everyone!" I said excitedly as I arrived on set to work with Greg for the next few days. Kevin hugged me tightly, telling me how amazing I looked.

I knew.
I had red tips in my blonde hair, tight black jeans and a earth shattering black top that made my breasts look amazing. My makeup was on point and from what Corey and his band mates told me- I was radiating happiness.

Its amazing what seven weeks of good days did for my mind and body.

I got straight to work- making the beachside zombies look even more incredible than ever before. Lauren spent a lot of time sitting around talking to me, everyone else doing their best to avoid the Norman subject. I knew they got married and the baby was due soon- tabloids told me that much. I tried to avoid them... but it was everywhere.

"So where have you been staying?" Lauren asked me, pulling me back to reality.

"Umm.... welll....." I looked at her and shrugged. "Corey and I bought a place in Vegas."

"Wow. That's great! You look really happy!" She beamed as I ignored the look of suprise on her face. "How's the music going?"

"Albums done. I recorded my last song last night. My last relationship did wonders for my creativity." I shrugged, a look of concern on her face growing.

"Oh honey you didn't....." she commented as I shrugged again. "Poor Norm... he's really been in pain."

"Me too....." I muttered. "But we both moved on. He got married recently. I moved in with my new boyfriend. Life goes on...." I commented as she sighed, looking behind me as the door shut.

"Hey."

I heard his voice and could tell... almost immediately... that he was frowning. I looked at Lauren, pleading with my eyes for her not to leave, as she immediately stood. I turned, facing him for the first time since I left. He looked like complete shit. Dark circles under his eyes, fingertips yellowed from chain smoking, his hair a complete wreck.

"You aren't working today?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nah. They just needed me for one scene but they squeezed it in last night. Can we talk? I just need five minutes. Come smoke a cigarette."

"Umm... Norm I....."

"Nah. I get it. No need to explain. Take care D." He shook his head, pulling out a cigarette and looking away. I stared at the wedding ring on his finger and my heart broke all over again in that moment. I watched him walk away and my eyes watered, knowing I was never coming back after today- therefore likely seeing him ever again. Against my better judgement I dropped the makeup case in my hand and ran after him.

"Norm!" I yelled, running, my boots pounding against the gravel as he turned, catching me as I ran into his arms hugging him tightly, our foreheads against each other as we both smiled like idiots.

"Wanna talk now?" He asked andci nodded as I let him go and followed him to his trailer, going inside as he followed me- locking it behind us. My jeans were off in moments and he was inside me from behind- his hand over my mouth to quiet my moans. There were knocks at the door but they went unanswered as we reached orgasm. I stood- him still inside me as I panted, Norm placing small kisses on my neck and back.

"Norm...." I whispered as he fixed himself, handing me a t-shirt to clean up.

"Shhh.... don't say anything...." he pleaded as I fixed my jeans.

"I missed you..." I responded and he smirked, placing his finger under my chin and kissing me softly.

"I missed you..." he told me, sitting down and grabbing my hand- pulling me into his lap.

"Hows...." I tried but he shook his head.

"I'm moving to LA. Next week. I have to move into her house. Do what she wants. I can't have my bikes. She....."

"I'm sorry." I frowned, kissing his lips briefly. "It's new. It will get easier.."

"How are things with Corey? I have been stalking you on social media... I'm not even ashamed..."

"It's good. We bought a house. In Vegas.... of all places. It's great. We are great."

"I hate that you are happy." He mumbled. "I'm a fucking wreck..."

"You should try writing music. It's cathartic." I smirked as someone knocked again. "I'm sorry about the the letter. I couldn't face you to say goodbye. I was afraid of asking you to chose me."

"I would of...."

"And that is why I left. But married?" I asked, shaking my head. "That shit burned...."

"I would tell you I wasn't trying to hurt you.... but I totally was."

"Yeah.. well.... you haven't heard the album yet." I shrugged, standing up and fixing my clothes. "I better go."

"Can I call you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Corey knew when I left there was a pretty decent chance if I saw you I might fuck you. I'm gonna tell him. He accepts me and knows I am still getting over you. You gonna tell your new wife?" I asked and he frowned- his head shaking.

"She won't understand. She doesn't understand me. I am not me when I am with her. I was happy with you."

"But yet you cheated on me with her- and now your married. You gotta try Norm. Find your happy."

The door was being knocked on again and I sighed, flashing Norm one more smile before unlocking the door and opening it- revealing his very pregnant wife.

"Uhh.. hey Diane." I casually said as I walked away and they began screaming at one another.

**************************************************

"Are you mad?" I asked as Corey frowned, his face taking up my phone screen as I sat in the airport- waiting for my flight to bored that night.

"Nah. You get it out of your system?" He chuckled and I rolled my eyes. "Was it at least good sex?"

"Yeah. I guess. I didn't mean for it to...." I sighed. "And I felt bad because I thought about you the whole time. I feel really terrible." I frowned as he smiled- a stupid smirk plastered on his face. "Why are you smiling? Shouldn't you be mad?"

"Nope. I'm happy as shit. You thought of me. He isn't consuming you anymore. Maybe we can really make a go of it now."

"Yeah. I would love that. Thanks for waiting while I figured my shit out. I love you."

"And I you, mi amor." He responded as the call ended.