Status: Work in progress

Where Did You Come From?

San Diego pt 3

Norman's P.O.V.

"Do you know what the definition of rape is man?" Jeff asked me as I sat on my hotel sofa, drinking whisky out of a bottle. "You. You're so fucking stupid! We talked about this! What did I say?" He bellowed, sitting down on the table in front of me as I shrugged. "What did I tell you NOT TO DO?!"

"I don't fucking know man. Can you just leave me alone?" I asked him and he scoffed, taking my bottle and drinking an impressive guzzle.

"Don't fucking talk to her. And what did you fucking do?" He asked and I shrugged, lighting a cigarette.

"I thought we could fuck..." I muttered and he sighed loudly. "Now she hates me..."

"Because you are the dumbest smart person I know. She will never forgive you. Not after that. You drove her right into his arms. You better make it work with Diane or this will have all been for shit." He yelled in my face, angry as hell and I laughed.

"Ya know... you are really giving off a whole Neegan vibe right now." I told him as I took my bottle back.

"Fuck off..." he chuckled, finally calming down a bit. "I am right though. Jensen has it out for your ass too. You know they are old friends."

"She probably fucked him too." I muttered, taking another large drink, the burn easing my sore face.

"Her vagina... my brother.... is no longer your concern."

"But it is the best place in the entire world. Prime.... one of a kind..."

"Enough!" Andy yelled from the bed where he was trying to sleep. "You tell him yet? About Supernatural?" He asked Jeff as he sat up and Jeff shook his head.

"Tell me what?"

"Well.... apparently she is acting in the new season. Shes Dean's love interest.." Jeff shrugged.

"You're his dad. Just make him break it off." I joked, no one laughing but me as I lit another cigarette.

"Shes in the panel today..." Andy mentioned, standing up. "I think you need a sick day today Normy. Stay away from Danielle."

"Okay fine. I'll stay here. Order up some shots for lunch." I shrugged as they both shook their heads.

********************************************

I snuck in nearly undetected as I watched thru the window of the hall door till Corey was out of sight before I approached- ignoring the teenage son clone of his and telling Dani how sorry I was. She had her hair pulled up in a messy bun, her makeup dark and her gaze avoiding mine. I stood there for five minutes- hoping if she just made eye contact with me she would know she loved me too.

I meant what I said- I just didn't mean it the way it came out.
I was pissed at the time.

Suddenly- Corey is three feet from me- his face bright red. He looked twice the size he normally does as he tried to get to me- his son and Jensen holding him back with all their might.

Dani appears between us- talking softly to him- touching him, kissing him. "I chose you." I heard her say as their lips connect, all three men flipping me off as his his fingers grabbed her ass with his free hand. Then her hand raised, flipping me off as well.

I stormed off- unable to control my rage.

She was mine.
Mine.
And I would have her back.
Apparently I just had to be patient.

***********************************************

Diane laid naked in bed beside me, smile still on her face from the sex we just had. I smiled down at her and tried not to think of Danielle- but those thoughts were all consuming. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand, posting a pic of Diane- her smile captured in black and white.

"You like it?" I asked her as I showed her- her smile growing wider- nodding in response. We both looked at the baby monitor as Arabella started to fuss.

"I'll get her baby. You go smoke and wake up. Ming will be here soon." She said softly as she threw on a robe and left the room before I could protest.

Things were going better since Comic-Con between us. I just decided to bide my time till filming of the next season started. Lauren told me Dani would be staying with her for the first two weeks to train the new makeup girl with Greg. No Corey to intervene. I knew she would not protest me- and we would be able to be together again- at least for those two weeks. He was the problem. Not her.

Definitely not me.

I showered and got dressed for the day- beaming when I walked into the living room and Ming was sitting there holding his sister- Jeff beside him. He offered to fly out with him to spend the weekend with us since we would be filming next month after Bella turned one.

"Hey bud! Imma grab a smoke and I'll be right back in." I smirked at my son as he nodded, kissing his sisters head. Jeff followed me out to the patio and sat down beside me, sighing deeply as he did.

"So.... Normy.... I just talked with with Greg. I gotta tell you something before you hear it and freak out." Jeff said seriously, placing a hand on my arm in an attempt to comfort me. "She isn't coming back to Georgia brother. She's going overseas on tour." My heart sank as he spoke- frowning as I stared out at the plane flying thru the clouds.

"Not at all?" I asked and he shook his head again. "You're sure?" I confirmed as he nodded.

"You gonna be okay?" He questioned me and I shrugged.

"I was looking forward to mending fences. We were good friends before I went and fucked it all up. I respect her relationship. I respect her."

"Who the fuck are you lying to?" Jeff laughed, lighting a cigarette out of my pack. "Your head has been spinning on how to best get her back in bed. How to win her back." He smirked, shoving my chest. "You need a reality check."

"Fuck off." I muttered as Diane came outside.

"Umm..... Norm...." she muttered quietly and handed me her phone. I looked down at the image of the diamond ring on Dani's finger and swallowed hard.

What the fuck.