Status: This story is actually a new story I actually completed so I am just uploading it. Comment and review this story!

Different Worlds

Different Worlds 11 (Matt's POV)

I walked Jazmin home and I laugh at myself when her mother who seems hilarious and protective of her thought I was her boyfriend when I am her friend. I walk a couple of blocks until I reach my door with my keys to open it. I walk in to the delicious smell of pasta and Chinese take out. However I see both of my parents eating with my older sister Julia is probably is on a work break before having to go back for her night shift. I mentally rolled my eyes at them except Julia because I have nothing against her at all and it's just favoritism.

More fuel to the fire. Julia sees me and waves "Hi Matt, how's your day?" Before I say something, both of my parents get up from the dining table and leave with their food to eat in the backyard. I scoff as I watch them leave "You both have nothing to say to your son about his first day of college?" They say nothing and Julia asks "Okay Matt, what the hell happened?"

I answered truthy "Mom and dad were bugging me about the band so I finally let them have it so as a result, they aren't going to pick me up and drop me off at school anymore." Julia muttered angrily "That's so fucked up for them to do that." My older sister Julia might be nice and all but when she's angry, hell ain't got shit on her anger. That's what I love about her. Julia sighs in frustration "I will never understand why they treat you like this."

I replied "Yeah me too but can we talk about something else besides our parents?" Julia smiles as she is eating the penne pasta "Yeah like your first day." I joke "You read my mind sis." Julia laughs "I might." She asks "So did you make some friends?"

I nod "Well yeah and she is very shy but cool." She smiles "Matt befriending a shy person? who knew?" I talk "Plus she is a writer who can write out stories in her sleep and she's supportive of the band." Julia urges "I would like to meet her one day." I state "Oh you are going to like Jazmin."

She compliments "I'm so happy for you bro and I'll have your back no matter what."