Status: This story is actually a new story I actually completed so I am just uploading it. Comment and review this story!

Different Worlds

Different Worlds 10 (Jazmin's POV)

As I am sleeping on the bus, I could feel Matt tapping on my shoulder so I automatically shot up urging to know "What's up? Did something happen?" Matt questions "Nothing but I just wanted to remind you that we're almost there." I yawn "Really? You're lying aren't you?" He chuckles "No I'm very serious Jazmin and if you don't believe me then look out the window." I take his word and look out the bus window to see stores and familiar parks.

I look at him in shock and Matt jokes "I told you." I wonder how does he know my neighborhood and where I live? I ask "How do you even know where I live?" Matt shrugs "I don't know but you don't seem the type of person that would live in Hollywood." I answer back "Well you're right and I don't seem the type of person to live in Hollywood you?"

Matt answers "Huntington Beach born and raised here since birth." I ask "Is it very lovely?" He nods "Yes, you and your family need to come down here for the beaches and other things." I smile at the thought of going to Huntington Beach and going swimming with my family. I happily say "That would seem fun and we have to do that next summer."

Matt lets out his pinky "Pinky swear?" I smile holding my pinky out and putting my pinky with his "Pinky swear." The two of us smile until I could see my stop coming up in a few minutes. I said "My stop is up next." Matt replies "Oh I'll get off here."

I raise my eyebrow "But I thought you live farther than me?" He replies "Not really...I only have to walk a couple blocks then I'm home." I nod "Okay." The bus finally stops at my bus stop so we get off the bus to start walking home. We walk home in comfortable silence.

As we're walking home, I couldn't help but to smile to myself because maybe for the first time, I actually have a male best friend who I can count on and probably knows me more than I know myself.