Status: This story is actually a new story I actually completed so I am just uploading it. Comment and review this story!

Different Worlds

Different Worlds Ending

As Five Years pass, Jazmin has graduated from ULCA with a English major and went back to New York to take a family vacation with the family. What she doesn't know is Matt and his band are very successful and have recently released a new album. Also he is back to see her so at Colony Island, Jazmin and her boyfriend Marc are walking down the boardwalk together until Jazmin feels a random tap on her shoulder "Who was that?" She turns around to see her longtime male best friend Matt Sanders with his best friends and bandmates Brian Haner, Jimmy Sullivan, Johnny Seward and Zacky Baker. Matt greets "Oh Jazmin, hi."

Jazmin replies by hugging Matt "Oh my god...hi Matt." She states "I missed you so much." He looks at her boyfriend Marc and looks at Jazmin guessing "Let me guess, he's your boyfriend?" She blushes "Yes and he treats me so well." She guesses "He's Marc and let me guess those are your best friends and bandmates?"

He nods "Yes." Before Matt is about to say something, Jimmy shouts "Yo Matt, are you going to introduce us to your short best friend?" Matt replies and brings Jazmin and her boyfriend Marc to his longtime best friends "Alright this is Jazmin who was in college with me and is one of my longtime best friend plus the tall person next to her is her boyfriend Marc who is also chill like her." The next thing that happens is they all introduce themselves to another. As they are all meeting each other, Matt questions "Hey Jazmin and Marc, you guys want to hang out with us for awhile?"

Marc and Jazmin nod at the same time and follow Matt and his best friends. As they are all following together on the boardwalk on Colony Island, Matt and Jazmin both think to themselves "who would have known two different people like Jazmin the shy and reserved woman would befriend someone as outspoken and passionate as Matt and become great best friends?
♠ ♠ ♠
The end of this story!
Comment your thoughts and review on this story!
There will be more stories down the road so be on the lookout for more!