Status: This story is actually a new story I actually completed so I am just uploading it. Comment and review this story!

Different Worlds

Different Worlds 7 (Matt's POV)

So I am eating my delicious bacon cheeseburger in peace and quiet with Jazmin who is eating her club sandwich. As we're eating, Jazmin's phone rings so she picks it up. She says "Mom, I'm a diner and I'm with a male friend." She laughs "No, I don't have a boyfriend mom and I'll be home in a couple of minutes okay bye." She ends the call and I truthly say "Your mother seems very caring."

She looks at me smiling "She is." Jazmin tells me "Well I have to get going so I can go home." Well I have to wonder about how she is going to get home since there are creeps and sickos in this world. I had to ask "Alone?" She nods "Well I am taking the bus near the college to get home."

I respond "Oh I can walk you there." She asks "Are you talking the bus or someone is going to pick you up?" Now that Jazmin asked me that question, I kind of wish I hadn't been rude to my parents now I know they aren't coming to pick me up. Jazmin looks at me with concern with on her brown eyes "Are you okay?" She answers "Well you looked unhappy."

I joke "You and I met in the morning but you must be a mind reader...are you?" Jazmin laughs "I must be." She states "But you looked very hurt while ago...do you want to talk about it?" You know, it won't hurt and even though I met her in the morning, she seems very trustworthy and genuine. Maybe I can trust her so I let my guard down "You have a parent who clearly supports you and I don't." She looks heartbroken so she questions "Your parents don't support you?"

I answer back "Well they don't approve me of going to college for a rock band I'm apart of." Jazmin questions "Really? That's unfortunate." I nod sadly "Yeah and I'm doing it so they can finally stop comparing me to my older sister." She grabs my hand squeezing it nicely "You know, I support you and I'm here for you if you need to talk or just need a friend to be there for you." I smile and hold her hand back in return "Well thank you for not being an asshole and I'm here for you as well."

I know what most of you must be thinking but I really like Jazmin as a best friend and get to know her better. Jazmin and I finish our food at the diner then we both clean up. We pack up and as we're leaving the diner, I walk to the waitress to give her the bill and a tip. We leave the diner to go to the nearest bus stop to go home.