Status: This story is actually a new story I actually completed so I am just uploading it. Comment and review this story!

Different Worlds

Different Worlds 6 (Jazmin's POV)

A couple minutes now, me and Matt went to a diner to eat then we're going home together. Me and Matt sit across another in a diner table. As me and Matt are getting ourselves comfortable at our table, a female waitress comes to our table with the menu declaring "Welcome to Mama Mia and here's the menu." She continues "I'll be back in a couple of minutes to check on you guys alright." I nodded "Yes."

I look at Matt who flirts jokily at the female waitress "Yeah see you around beautiful." I try not to laugh but I think Matt has a crush on the female waitress. It's adorable to be frankly. The female waitress leaves and as the two of us are deciding what to order, I had to ask "Do you like the female waitress?" Matt looks at me raising an eyebrow "No I was just messing around." When he said that, I am disappointed but it's whatever at this point.

As I am lost in my own thoughts and know what I'm about to order, Matt asks "Are you okay?" I look up at him with concern on his face responding "Yeah why are you asking?" He answers "Well you haven't said anything and you've been awfully quiet." I reassure him "I am okay well get used to my quiet personality." Before Matt could say something to me, The female waitress returns to our table to take both of our orders.

She asks the two of us "You guys have your orders?" I nod while requesting "I'll have the regular club sandwich with the French fries and a chocolate milkshake." Matt requests "Oh I'll have the bacon cheeseburger with French fries and a bottle of water." As she is taking our orders, she says "Once you guys are finished with your orders, cash or credit to pay?" Matt replies with money in his hands "Cash."

I watch Matt give her the money for the two orders. Then she responds "Wait! There's an extra ten dollars so you can have it back." Matt nicely told "The extra ten dollars are for you miss." I smile because that's adorable and Matt is a soft teddy bear. It's honestly sweet.

I see her go back with a blush on her face to put in our orders. I smile at him "You know, that was really sweet of what you did for the female waitress." He looks at me agreeing with me "Well I figured to tip and she seems very nice and friendly." I take out my book and start to begin writing. He sees me and comments "So what kind of stories do you write about?"

I reply back at him "Well mostly romance and friendship stories but I'll be planning to write a mystery and a horror story soon." He jokes "Ooo you had me at horror Jazmin." I was about to say something but the female waitress whose name is Danielle comes back with both of our orders on a large black tray. Matt gets up to assist Danielle on handling the two orders. He grabs my food and my chocolate milkshake to place it in front of me.

The club sandwich smells so good ready for me to eat it. However I also see Matt grabbing his food and water placing it on the diner table. I peep Danielle's pinkish blush on her cheeks. Maybe they like each other but who is going to make the first move?