Dont say you love me.....

chapter two.

Amy
God, I felt so safe there, in his arms, it was like nothing could hurt me, like he was blocking out the rest of the world, shielding me. It just felt so right being there, with him, how long I had longed for this security, to be his one and only love, for that was what he said to me before i gave myself upto him last night.

FLASHBACK

"Baby I love you so much, I love everything about you, the way you smile, the way your voice tingles when you laugh, the way you squint when you see daylight the first thing in the morning, you're the most perfect girl in the world to me, and I want you to be mine" he finished simply, laying back with me in his arms.
At that moment i couldn't describe how happy I felt, it was like being given a second chance to live, words just simply failed me, as I stared into the eyes of this wonderful boy, this guy who always bought a smile to my face, my boy, my world and all I could think to myself was, "I am lucky to be loved by someone as beautiful and as caring as him".
He snapped me out of my revive by stroking my cheek, "What are you thinking of? You seem so, out there," he asked in a hushed tone. Smiling I shook my head and kissed him lightly on the lips, "I was just thinking of how to express how much I love you right now" I replied, smiling still.
"Well" he retorted smirking now, " I know one way", nibbling slightly on my bottom lip. Moaning slightly I pushed him roughly down and traced his lips with my own, "evil tease" I whispered in between kisses. "Moi?" he asked acting shocked "babe your the tease with your biting and whatnot". Giggling slightly now, I slipped a hand under the back of his shirt, tracing the outline of his ribcage. "Whatnot eh..?" I asked. "mhmm" he replied pulling me into a passionate kiss, our breathing rapidly increasing in pace, lips dragging over skin, tongues tickiling each other, hands roaming over each other's bodies. Halfway through I stopped, my lips still resting on his I asked in a quiet voice, "Luke, how do you know this isnt just lust?"

Luke
I stopped short and just looked at her, her words still ringing in my ears.."how do you know this isnt just lust?"
I looked down at her, uncertian as to how to react, honestly, I didn't know myself, maybe it was just lust. Biting my lip, I looked deep into her eyes, trying to voice my regrets, although something must have got misinterperatted in the transmission of my feelings, because before I knew it she kissed my lips lightly again and buried her head under my chin, straoking my bare chest, crooning how much she loved me, how safe I made her feel. A wave of guilt washed over me, this was exactly how Will made me feel, so complete and secure. Yet, she seemed so frail and vunerable in my arms, I couldn't just leave her like that, lowering my face so it was level with hers, I kissed her gently on the lips and whispered, "You should know me better than that hun". The instant those words slipped my tongue, I regretted it. I knew the moment I said it that i was lying, that I wasn't at all sure of my feelings for her, that she wasnt the one for me.

[/end flashback]
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a really old story, I'm not adding to it because memories are best left in a box.
I just had to change the grammar and punctuation because tbh it was destorying me.