So to Hell with Good Intentions

Through love and death I'm willing To take you home

October 30th 2021

“I feel like we’ve been going at this for hours.” Spencer whines as I put the finishing touches on his makeup. “Why did I agree to this?”

“Because you love me and this party isn’t just for Halloween but it’s for my birthday.” I smile before pulling away; admiring my work. “Perfect!” Spencer laughs as I squeal. “Now get your letterman jacket on to complete the look.” I order him. “I need to finish my makeup as well as squeeze my ass in those tiny latex shorts.”

“I mean if it was up to me, you could just go naked.” Spencer smirks, causing me to roll my eyes. “But I'd rather be the only one that gets to see you naked.”

“Trust me, you’re the only one at the party that’s gonna want to see me naked.” I laugh. “Look at all these fake cuts, it’s not pretty.”

“You’re still beautiful.” He smiles before walking out of the room to do as I asked. A smile creeps on my lips as well. This might be the best birthday party I’ve had in awhile.

**
The Gunner by Machine Gun Kelly is playing in the background as Spencer and I strut into the club. Lydia is the first to see us. She breaks away from Ricky and runs towards me. She smiles before pulling me into a hug. “You look amazing!” She squeals before forcing me to turn around in a circle. “I was wondering how you were gonna pull off The Angry Princess.”

“Skin colored latex tube top and booty shorts for the win.” I chuckle. “And sexy nun and priest? Really Lydia?” I motion to Ricky who is talking to Joe, who cheated and just dressed up as Eric Draven aka The Crow. Patrick is nowhere to be seen but the night is still young and I’ve got a ton of other people to see.

Lydia rolls her eyes before turning to Spencer. “Looking good Charnas. Must be nice to have a girlfriend that does special effects makeup.”

“It’s fucking torture.” Spencer chuckles. “We’ve been doing makeup all fucking afternoon.”

“But we look damn good!” I interject.

“You’d look better naked.” He counters with a smirk. I roll my eyes. “What it’s the truth. The Angry Princess is naked in the movie.”

“I can’t just walk around with my tits and crotch out.” I laugh. “Gotta so some kind of censoring.”

“Why do I have a feeling there is no sex in your future tonight?” Lydia laughs

“Because Spencer is gonna hate me after I need to remove all the liquid latex I had to use on his makeup.” I laugh before sending Spencer a smirk. “Regret asking me out, yet? Because I can assure you, there will be more times I use you as a guinea pig for makeup looks; this is obviously outside of my role as Ice Nine Kills makeup artist.”

“Whatever makes you happy, makes me happy.” He smiles before placing a gentle kiss on my lips. “I’m going to hunt for the boys. Have fun and happy early birthday, baby.” I sigh dreamily as I watch him walk away.

“You really are in love, aren’t you?” Lydia’s voice breaks me out of my trance. I just shoot her a look. “Out of the years I’ve known you and Spencer; I’ve never seen either of you as happy as you guys are now.”

“I never thought in a million years I'd ever be this happy in a relationship” I admit to her. “And when I first met Spencer, I had no idea he would be the reason why I’d be blissfully happy. But here we are.”

“Have you thought about marriage?” Lydia asks. “Has marrying Spencer crossed your mind?”

I narrow my eyes on her. “Why? Do you know something I do? Is Spencer planning on asking me to marry him?”

She shrugs. “I don’t know. I’m just asking questions. If anyone is gonna know, it’s probably the band.”

“They have big mouths, especially your man.” I point out laughing. “They’d probably be the last ones to know.”

“Torture Chris.” She suggests. “I’m sure if Spencer was gonna ask you to marry him, he’d know.”

“As much as I love torturing my cousin, I’m not going to.” I tell her. “Because whether Spencer asks me to marry him or not, I’m not gonna love him any less. For once, the future doesn’t scare me. That’s just shocking in itself.”

“Come on, let’s get white girl wasted!” Lydia announces as she pulls me towards the bar. “It’s not everyday you turn 29!”

**

Later that night, Spencer and I are cuddled up in the VIP room alone. Everyone else is either dancing on the dancefloor or at the bar downing drinks. I started to feel overwhelmed and Spencer sensed that, which is why we are currently away from everyone else.

“Tonight has been fun.” Spencer notes as he absentmindedly plays with my hair. “But I honestly can’t wait to get home and be done with this makeup.”

I chuckle before turning my head to look at him. “I never said dating me would be easy.”

“I don’t want easy.” He smiles before kissing my forehead. “I want fun. And you’re definitely fun.”

“My fun-meter is drastically low.” I snort. “Wanna get the fuck out of here so we an act like an old married couple in bed before midnight?” Spencer chuckles. “You laugh but I’m dead serious. Plus it’s gonna take a couple hours to safely take off both of our makeup looks.”

“It’s your party, we can do whatever you want, baby.”

I get up off the couch before turning around to help Spencer up. I pull him straight into a hug, nuzzling my face in his chest. “Thank you so much for being the best boyfriend ever. None of my other boyfriends would let me do their makeup for any event let alone my annual Halloween/birthday party.”

“That’s because they suck.” He chuckles before pulling away. “They didn’t deserve you.”

“And you deserve me?”

“Honestly? Probably not.” He answers. “But I’m hoping you never see that and stay with me.” He takes off his letterman jacket and drapes it over my shoulders. “Now come on, let’s get home. I’m looking forward to taking this makeup off.” I grab his hand and allow him to lead me out of the VIP room and to our friends to say goodbye. As much fun as I had tonight, I can’t wait to get home and finish off the night with Spencer in bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?