So to Hell with Good Intentions

I am beautiful with you Even in the darkest part of me

October 31st 2021

I stretch my limbs out, letting a moan escape my lips. Sitting up on my elbows, I look around and see no sign of Spencer or Voorhees; which is unusual. They’re always in bed when I wake up. They’re always there, snuggled up with each other as if I don’t exist. I collapse back onto the bed and grab my phone off the nightstand. First message I see is from Spencer:

Patrick Bateman: Happy Birthday, babe. Took Voorhees for a walk. Be back soon.

“I swear someday I think that boy loves that dog more than me.” I mutter to myself before logging into Instagram. I saw a bunch of tagged posts; all wishing me a Happy Birthday. One is from Chris that was filled with old pictures of the two of us. Another was with Marina and they were all pictures we took while cosplaying. Then up next are the boys of Ice Nine Kills. Patrick and Dan posted sweet pictures with kind captions. Joe and Ricky? Silly pictures with even sillier captions. All of the pictures with me and Joe are of either of us licking the other’s cheeks with the caption “I licked it so now it’s mine.” And Ricky, oh sweet Ricky; all of the pictures he posted were candids of me with the caption “Don’t forget to drink H20 and get some sun because you’re basically a houseplant with more complicated emotions.

And finally, I find Spencer’s posts. The pictures range from our time as a couple and even some pictures we took in the past. But his caption is what gets to me. His caption is “She wasn’t just pretty. She was otherworldly and vaguely threatening.” A smile appears on my lips. He’s something else.

I hear the front door open and close and before I know it, the bedroom door opens and Voorhees charges in and jumps on the bed and attacks me with kisses. “Easy boy, the only boy in this house that can shove his tongue in my mouth is Spencer.”

“I like the sound of that.” Spencer says as he walks into the bedroom. “Happy Birthday, baby girl!” He says, producing a PSL from Starbucks from behind his back. “We might have stopped and got you some coffee.” He walks over and hands me the Venti cup filled with one of my favorite drinks.

“You’re amazing.” I moan after taking the first sip of the PSL. I grab his hand and pull him down onto the bed; kissing him in the process. “So I’m vaguely threatening, huh?” I ask him once he pulls away.

He chuckles. “I’m sure you rather me calling you that over Ricky calling you a houseplant.”

“Yea, I didn’t appreciate that.” I laugh. “But it’s coming from Ricky, so I’ll accept it.”

“So what do you want to do today?” Spencer asks as he begins to play with my fingers. “Want to go out? Stay home? Never leave this bed? Stay naked all day and lazily make out?” I chuckle as the options get dirtier and dirtier.

“It’s Halloween, Spencer.” I tell him. “You tell me what our plans are gonna be.”

He playfully rolls his eyes. “I’ll order up some breakfast and you can start the movie. I should have known you were gonna pick a movie marathon.”

“Come on, it’s tradition at this point.” I laugh as I get out of bed, pulling him onto his feet as I do. “Besides, we both love this franchise so damn much.”

“Can we atleast be naked?” He pouts, snaking his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him. “That’s all I want for your birthday. You. Me. Naked.”

“Later.” I whisper before pecking his lips. “I promise. For now, we’re gonna be clothed. Ideally you need to change that way we can both be in comfortable clothing. So I’m going to leave this room, and create the perfect atmosphere in the living room for movie day and you;re gonna get rid of these jeans and sneakers. Get comfortable; we’ve got a long day ahead of us.” I give him one last kiss before leaving him in the room to get changed.

**

I’m laying on the couch, Voorhees is laying on the floor, directly under me and Spencer is laying right on top of me; using my boobs as pillows. I smile as I begin playing with Spencer’s hair. He nuzzles his face into my boobs before going back to watching the movie. As much as I love the Halloween series, I love the man laying on me even more.

“You’re supposed to be watching the movie.” Spencer states, eyes not leaving the TV mounted on the wall. ‘You picked this.”

“It’s my birthday,” I remind him. “I can do whatever the fuck I want. And if I want to stare at my extremely attractive boyfriend, I can.” He turns his head enough so he can look at me. I lean as far as a can and kiss the tip of his nose. “I love you. This has honestly been the best birthday I’ve had in awhile.”

“Other than your party yesterday, we haven’t done anything.” He chuckles. “I got you a Pumpkin Spice Latte and we’re watching the Halloween movies. This isn’t anything special.”

“And that’s what makes it the best birthday ever.” I smile. “I don’t need glitz and glam. I just need my two favorite boys, a comfy couch and one of my favorite horror movie franchises. Nothing can make this day any better.”

“So nothing can make this day better?” He looks at me.

“Why are you looking at me like I just issued you a challenge?” I chuckle. “But no, nothing can make this day better. It’s already pretty epic.” Without notice, Spencer gets up off the couch and rushes into another room. Seconds later he comes back into the room and kneels before me.

“I wanted to wait to ask you this.” He starts. “I wanted it to be while I was on tour, in front of hundreds of fans. I planned on having the band play Can’t Help Falling in Love as I get down on one knee. But you deserve something so much more. Something intimate, something that’s just us. And I know exactly how to make this day even better.” He pulls out a black velvet box and I can feel myself stop breathing. He opens it up and it’s the most gorgeous ring ever. It’s not tradition by any means. It’s a beautiful blue sandstone instead of a diamond and it’s rose gold instead of gold or silver. It’s very much me.

“Spencer…”

“Will you, Tiffany October Cerulli, marry me?” Spencer’s voice shakes.

I sink to the floor so we are on the same level. “Have I ever told you no?” I ask him before pulling him into a passionate kiss…
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?