So to Hell with Good Intentions

And when you see my face you'll know

March 21, 2022

“Hey Shevy are you guys at the venue yet?” I ask as I grab my bag off baggage claim. “Lydia and I just landed.”

“No, we had a minor issue with the bus so we are a little behind.” She informs me. “We should be there within the next hour. I’m sorry, girly.”

“Don’t worry about it.” I assure her. “I know Motionless arrived 30 minutes ago, Lydia and I could hang out with them. Spencer and Ricky still don’t know Lydia and I are coming, right?”

“Nope they are oblivious.” She replies. “They’re also extremely pathetic. I think they miss you guys. I don’t think I’ve seen Spencer this sad.”

“I know, I feel bad.” I admit. “But work called. I had to get on set to start filming for season two of Chucky. But I’ve got a break so I’ll be spending it with him on tour.”

“Are you sure you want to do that?” Shevy laughs. “I’ve been on tour with these guys, it’s not pretty.” Shevy is the band’s tour makeup artist. She’s also helped me a couple times during The Silver Scream 1 videos.

“Spencer supports me, so I’m gonna support him.” I tell her, chuckling. Lydia looks at me, motioning to her phone. “Hey, I’ve got to go; our Uber is here. See you when you guys get to the venue.”

“See you then, babes.”

“Still oblivious?” Lydia questions as we rush out of the airport.

“Still oblivious.” I reply. “And also running late. So we’re gonna have to hide out on the Motionless bus until they get here. They’re like an hour away.”

“I’m fine with that.” Lydia states. “I love hanging out with Chris; he’s fun. And I like watching you and Justin goof-around.”

“I miss that fucker.” I laugh. “I love Joe but I was so upset when Justin left Ice Nine Kills. He left me alone with Spencer and Patrick. Fucker.”

“Fiancée of the year.” Lydia laughs as we get into our Uber. “Has being engaged hit you yet?”

“I just got used to calling him my boyfriend. Now I have to get used to calling him my fiancé. It’s weird. But I seriously can’t stop looking at the ring and smiling like an idiot.” I look at the ring and the tattoo under it. On a whim, I decided to get an IX tattoo on my left ring finger. It’s a surprise for Spencer. “It’s so hard to believe that over a year ago, he finally asked me out. Now we live together and we’re gonna get married. It’s wild.”

“What did you guys do for your anniversary?” Lydia question. “I know you were working on Chucky during that time.”

“Spencer flew out to visit me on set.” I smile, remembering the day really well.

“Okay keep it in your pants.” She laughs. “Did he like his present?”

“He loved the boudoir photoshoot I did for him.” I reply. “In fact, I think he took it on tour with him.”

“Poor boys.” Lydia chuckles. “They didn’t have to deal with a lovestruck Spencer Charnas before. Let alone a lovestruck and horny, Spencer Charnas.”

“That’s a horrible mix.” I chuckle as my phone vibrates against my hip. I pull my phone out and see Spencer’s contact name pop up. “He’s like Beetlejuice. Say his name enough and he appears; this time in text.” Lydia chuckles and I open.

Patrick Bateman: Miss you, babe. Can’t wait til you’re here.

Me: I’ll be there before you know it. Love you.”

“It almost pains me to keep this from him.” I smile. “But he’s gonna be extremely happy once I get there.”

“Ricky has been texting me too.” Lydia laughs. “But he’s gonna be less excited to see me. Because I’m forcing him to sit down so we can plan our wedding.”

“It’s about damn time.”

“Trust me, I know. It’s hard to plan something around two different careers.”

“That’s what I’m afraid of.” I admit. “We’re gonna have to plan around tours and filming. I’m almost tempted to tell him let’s elope in Vegas. But his parents and my dad will kill us if we do that. They said as much when we announced our engagement back in October.”

“Do you have any ideas for your wedding?”

“I think I have the location figured out.” I smile. “And Spencer is gonna love it.”

“It has something to do with Scream, doesn’t it?”

“Yea, I kinda wanna have the wedding at the house they used for Stu Macher’s house.” I reply. “It would be perfect.”

“Spencer would seriously love that. And it’s very fitting for both of you. Have you told him your idea yet?”

“Haven’t had the time.” I shrug. “I’ve practically been in filming land or convention land since our engagement. But honestly, I think we might talk about ideas while I’m here as well. He kinda hinted at it on the phone last night.”

“I guess both of our visits are gonna be productive then!”

I just laugh, letting the conversation to die.

**

After getting through security, we walk over to the buses and easily found the Motionless in White bus. Before I can even knock, Chris opens up the door. He looks at us, smiling.

“Welcome to the Trinity of Terror tour.” He says before moving aside to allow us on the bus. “Ice Nine Kills still not here?”

“They’re about 45 minutes away.” Lydia replies. “Shevy just texted me.”

“And your boys don’t know you’re coming?”

“Nope!” I reply. “Now where is Justin!?”

“First bunk on the left; bottom.” I race off and jump into the bunk; waking up a sleeping Justin.

“What the fuck, Valentine!” He whines as he tries to push me off of him. “Don’t you believe in personal space?”

“You left me!” I smack him. “You left me with Spencer and Patrick. I have not forgiven you for that.”

“Aren’t you engaged to Spencer?” He questions, smirking at me. I roll my eyes before he hugs me. “I miss you too, bitch. Ice Nine Kills not here yet?”

“Nope, they should be here soon.” I reply. “Lydia and I are chilling with you fuckers while we wait.”

“So Spencer doesn’t know you’re coming?”

“No. This is a surprise. He thinks I’m still filming Chucky.”

“Look at you being fiancée of the year.” He chuckles. “Surprising Spencer but currently laying on top of a former bandmate.”

“Eh, it’s you. He’ll understand.” I laugh. Before Justin can open his mouth, my phone starts playing A Grave Mistake by Ice Nine Kills. I roll off Justin and sit on the floor beside his bunk before answering the phone. “Hey Spencer, how are you?”

“We’re almost to the venue you so I thought I’d call you.” He replies. “How’s filming? You're almost done?”

“I’m almost done for the day.” I reply, causing Justin to chuckle. I glare at him before smacking his torso. “I should be done with filming either tomorrow or Wednesday.”

“Then you’ll be able to fly out?”

“Yea, I should be able to be on tour with you guys for a little bit.” I assure him. “And depending on whether or not I get the jobs on Scream 6 and The Crow will determine how long I stay on tour with you.”

“This sucks.” He chuckles. “I miss you.”

“I miss you too.” I tell him. “So much. Oh and I have a surprise for you.”

“What kind of surprise?” He questions. “A sexy surprise?”

I snort and roll my eyes. “No baby, not a sexy one. You’ll just have to see it when I get there.” In the background I hear the driver yell saying they’re there. “I guess you’re finally at the venue.”

“Yea finally made it.” He states. “Hey I’m gonna go. We’ve got to rush to soundcheck. I’ll call you afterwards.”

I sigh dramatically. “Fine, go practice being a rockstar. I’ll talk to you later.” Just as we hang up Shevy sends me a text message saying they’re getting off the bus. “Alright, show time!” I announce before getting up off the floor and head out to the front of the bus. “Come on, Lydia. Boys are in motion.”

“Yea, Ricky just messaged me saying they’re rushing to soundcheck.” Lydia states as both of us get our baggage. We both kiss Chris on his cheeks before rushing off their bus and head towards the INK bus. Once there, Shevy shows us where Spencer and Ricky’s bunks are and leaves for the venue. We toss our things in there before quickly getting changed.

“Okay, let’s surprise our boys.” I say as I toss on a Kleaver Klothing hoodie and shove my feet into my combat boots. Lydia throws on a HAWK hoodie and some Vans before we leave the bus.

We get into the venue and Shevy is the first one to greet us. She pulls both of us into a huge hug before handing over Red bulls for the two of us. “It looks like you guys need these, especially you, October. Have you gotten any sleep?”

“Maybe an hour on the plane ride up here.” I shrug before opening up my Tropical Red Bull and downing most of it. “But the look on Spencer’s face will be worth it. Or I’m killing him.”

“I’d help you hide the body.” Shevy laughs. “He’s been extremely needy these last couple days. I blame you.”

“Blame Chucky.” I snort before laughing. “I wish I didn’t have to work.”

“How long are both of you gonna be on tour?”

“3 weeks.” Lydia replies. “I’ve got a few modeling gigs lined up in about a month.

“For me, it depends on whether or not I get my next two gigs.” I reply. “So who knows. My booking agent is supposed to call me in about a week or so to let me know.”

“Scream 6 and The Crow, right?”

“Spencer told you, huh?” I laugh but before she can reply, I’m pulled away from her and right into a passionate kiss. My arms wrap around his neck, pulling him closer to me. But just as I’m about to deepen the kiss, he pulls away; earning a whine from me. “Unfair.” Spencer chuckles before resting his forehead on mine and wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me even closer to him.

“You lied to me.” He whispers.

“You can punish me later.” I smirk, causing Spencer to chuckle.

“Trust me, I will.” He promises, eyes lust-blown and dark. Home Sweet Home.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?