So to Hell with Good Intentions

The way you ***, the way you taste

I’m sitting outside on the concrete, leaning up against one of the front tires of the INK bus. My phone is in front of me, softly playing some Bad Omens song and I flip a vape between my fingers. I just got off the phone with my booking agent. It wasn’t all good news. I got the job with Scream 6 but didn’t get it for The Crow. Normally I wouldn’t be upset over not getting a job. I’d be disappointed, not upset. This time? Extremely upset and it’s because of the reason I didn’t get it. If it was my ability or if they found a better artist that can bend to their whims, I would have been fine. But it wasn’t that and that’s what’s killing me.

“Toby?” I hear a voice. I look up and see Spencer standing there, looking very concerned. “You okay? You only came out to the bus to talk to your agent and that was 2 hours ago. You missed all of the rehearsals for all the bands. Did you get bad news?”

“You can say that.” I say before taking a hit of my vape, offering it to Spencer afterwards. He takes it and takes a hit as he sits on the ground next to me. “I got the job on Scream 6.” I tell him. I can feel the tears begin to form in my eyes, “they passed on me for The Crow.”

“Oh baby!” He pulls me into a hug and I just break down. Spencer’s grip on me tightens the harder I cry. “Did they give you a reason why?” I nod my head and he pulls away. “Are you crying over the reason?” I nod again, wiping tears from my eyes. “What did they say?”

“They were ready to send me my contact for the gig then the casting agent told them about finally casting Eric Draven. Apparently the guy that is playing him doesn’t ever want to work with me. Apparently there is bad blood between us. So of course the makeup artist gets canned before the leading man. Even though they’ve gone through God knows how many leading men.”

“Did they tell you who’s playing Draven?”

“An old friend of mine…Bill Skarsgard.” I spit. “Like I don’t understand what the fuck I did to him. Yes we hooked up but we were fine during IT: Chapter 2. Not only does this potentially fuck up my career but this is taking a dream job away from me.”

“Have you tried calling him?”

“Of course but it goes straight to voicemail.” I look at Spencer with new tears forming in my eyes. “I can’t believe I’m being punished once again for cheating on my boyfriend back in 2016. But this time it’s not a hotel of fucking clowns is losing a job.”

“I wish I could help you because that’s fucking shitty.” He pulls me back into a hug and kisses my temple. “Is there anything I could do to help you?”

“Just hold me, please.” My voice is tiny and I nuzzle my face into the crook of Spencer’s neck. He pulls me closer to him, tightly. “Did I miss anything at rehearsal?” I ask, trying to change the subject. Spencer just laughs before pulling away and starts telling me the stupid shit Joe did at rehearsal.

**

I walk into the dressing room after a nice nap. I feel better, I still want to fly to Sweden and kick some demon clown ass..but I’m better.

I spot Spencer half ready for the show. He’s dressed from the waist down and he’s waiting for his turn at makeup. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist before planting a kiss between his shoulders. He turns his head and smiles at me. “Feeling better?”

“I’m no longer upset, if that’s what you mean.” I smile against his back. “I’m more murderous now.”

“Do I have to take away your credit cards so you aren’t tempted to buy a plane ticket to Sweden?” He laughs as he turns around in my arms. “Come on, let’s get out of here for a bit?”

“Don’t you have to get into makeup?” I ask him. “And you have like 20 minutes before the call time.”

“Just come on.” He laughs before taking my hand and guiding me out of the room. We walk down the hall for a bit before coming to an empty room, it was just the two of us. “When we get a break in the tour, I’m taking you to a nice hotel and we’re gonna forget all the shit you had to deal with today.” He tells me as he snakes his arms around my waist, pulling me into him. His hands start at my waist before sliding down to my ass, squeezing it. “The producers are fucking idiots for not going with you. And they’ll be kicking themselves in the ass because of this decision.”

“And there I thought you pulled me away from everyone to either fuck me or kill me.” I snicker. “Didn’t think I’d get sweet Spencer instead.”

“Who said anything about me not fucking you?” He smirks before leaning down and kissing me. The kiss is hot and sloppy. We only have a short time before he needs to be out on stage. He backs me up until my back hits the cold concrete walls. His fingers are quick to unbutton my jeans and pull them down enough for me to kick them off. I run my tongue across his lower lip before biting down on it, earning a groan from Spencer as we both fumble to quickly rid him of his own pants. In the background we can hear a 10 minute warning, causing the kiss to become even more frenzied as we try to beat the clock. Spencer grabs my ass telling me to jump up. Once up, my legs quickly wrap around his waist and he slams me up against the wall.

I pull away from the kiss causing Spencer to start kissing my neck. “Spence, we have 10 minutes.”

“I only need 5.” He smirks against my neck before lining himself up to my entrance. Both of us let out a loud moan as he slips deep inside of me. “This is the first time we’ve been alone in awhile, and dammit, I’m gonna take advantage of it.” The strokes start out slow but deep but quickly picks up speed as we hear someone yelling Spencer’s name; looking for him.

**

“Where the fuck were you?” Shevy questions as me and Spencer walk back into the dressing room, fixing ourselves as we do. She looks at both of us and shakes her head. “You need a shirt on and get your ass out on the stage.” Spencer shoots me a look before doing as he was told. “You’re a horrible influence while on tour.”

I laugh. “It was Spencer’s idea. I just didn’t say no.” I smirk before walking over to Lydia.

“So you never told me how the call with your booking agent went.” She states as we link arms and follow the boys to the stage, us staying just at the edge. “You never came back after the call.”

“Long story, short; I didn’t get the job on The Crow like I wanted.” I tell her. “Apparently the lead actor doesn’t want to work with me due to bad blood.”

“Who the fuck did you piss off?”

“Bill Skarsgard.” I tell her. “And I didn’t think we were on bad terms.”

“What happened?” She asks.

“We fucked.” I bluntly say. “That’s what happened.” I feel her eyes on me but I just stay focused on the concert in front of us…
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?