So to Hell with Good Intentions

We all float down here

“Not that I don’t love spending time with my favorite cousin,” Chris states as he sits next to me and Ricky Olson. “But why the fuck are you here?”

“Let me, since I speak Spencer Charnas.” Justin stands up. “Spencer is afraid if left alone at any given point our sweet October would buy plane tickets to Sweden and will get in trouble.”

“Any reason why you’ll get in trouble in Sweden?” Vinny questions.

“Because I didn’t get the job working on The Crow because of the lead man not wanting to work with me.”

“Fuck that sucks.” Ryan says. “But why would you go to Sweden because of that?”

“Oh yea, I forget only Spencer knows the reason!” I laugh. “Bill Skarsgard is the new Eric Draven.”

“There is more to this story, isn’t there?” Ricky questions. “Because you guys have worked together in the past just fine.”

“Yea apparently working with me has become a problem.”

“What did you do to piss him off?” Chris questions.

“We fucked.” I bluntly say, causing all the men to snap their heads and look at me with looks of pure shock. “Yea, that happened. It’s nice to get that out in the open.”

“Spencer knows this?” Chris exclaims. “You had sex with Pennywise!?”

“I’ll tell you the same thing I told Spencer, I didn’t fuck him in his Pennywise get up.” I roll my eyes. “But yes, Skarsgard is who I cheated on Trever with. Spencer knew about this even before we started dating. He kinda guessed it.”

“Spencer knew this and I didn’t!?” Justin shierks. “When did you tell him?”

“2018. When he visited me on the set of IT:Chapter 2.”

“I was still in INK!” He yells and starts throwing pillows at me. I pull Chris in front of me as a human shield. “I thought we were friends.”

“You left me with Spencer and Patrick!”

“You’re engaged to Spencer!” He reminds me. “Besides we all knew you were gonna end up with him anyway. You’re like one soul in two bodies.” I don’t have to look around, I know they are already looking at me. I slap Chris upside the head before pushing him off of me.

“I told you so.” Chris smirks at me. “You’re predictable my darling cousin.”

“Apparently not too predictable.” I smile. “Because you didn’t know about me hooking up with Pennywise.”

**

“Am I being shipped off to the Black Veil Brides bus next?” I ask Spencer as we walk back to the INK bus hand in hand. “Not that a 30 year old needs a babysitter.”

“CC and Andy would encourage you to fly to Sweden.” Spencer states. “So no, they aren’t gonna be the next set of babysitters. And you’re right, you don’t need a babysitter but I’m sure not being alone with your thoughts and murderous rage.”

“Murderous rage has subsided.” I assure him as I stop walking. I pull him back to him and put my arms around his waist. “You might have to experience Justin’s murderous rage though. He’s made you knew about me hooking up with Pennywise.”

“I can’t believe you told them.” He chuckles. “I thought that would be a secret until the day you die.”

I’m about to open my mouth to say something but I hear my phone ringing. I remove my arms from Spencer and pull my phone from my back pocket. I look at the caller ID: Pennywise. “Son of a bitch.”

“Are you gonna answer it?”

“Nope.” I say, sending the call to voicemail. “He can get fucked for all I care.”

“Who was it?”

“Skarsgard.”

**

I’m sitting on the INK bus while everyone else is at rehearsal. I stayed behind to go over the new contract for Scream 6. Just as I finish signing the last part of the contract, my Facetime starts going off. I roll my eyes before answering it.

“Toby, I’ve been trying to call you all day…” Bill starts as soon as I answer the call. “I just wanted to be the one that gave you the heads up.”

“Why do I need the heads up?” I ask, trying fake innocence. “Would this be about you not being able to work with me ever again? I wasn’t even aware you didn’t want to work with me. I thought we were on good terms.”

“Toby.” He draws out. “I’m sorry but Alida doesn’t want me working with you. We have history.”

“We had drunken sex once, Skarsgard.” I roll my eyes. “That’s not history, that’s nothing.”

“She’s afraid if we work together, we’ll fall into each others beds again.”

“We worked fine on IT: Chapter 2.” I remind him. “And besides, I’m in a relationship. A LOVING relationship. I’m engaged for fucks sake. You’re so fucking pussy whipped that you don’t see how you denying working with me would affect me!”

“She’s the mother of my child, October.” He pinches the bridge of his nose. “Once you have kids, you’ll do anything to keep your partner happy; it’s for the sake of the kid.”

“Difference between me and you is, my partner wouldn’t make me do this.” I tell him. “Spencer trusts me. Does Alida not trust you?” Before he can say anything else, I hang up with video call. A sigh escapes my lips as I close my laptop.

I can’t believe this currently my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?